Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Let's TEAM UP!

Hi,

My name is Vu Tran with CapitalSeven. We are lenders and currently looking for ISO brokers to make money with. If you like making money as much as I do. Feel free and shoot me an email for more info at vu@capitalseven.net.

-Vu

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by vucapitalseven View Post
    Hi,

My name is Vu Tran with CapitalSeven. We are lenders and currently looking for ISO brokers to make money with. If you like making money as much as I do. Feel free and shoot me an email for more info at vu@capitalseven.net.

-Vu
    eh, I lost interest after this space became a brokers market. Thanks but no thanks
    by the way, you forgot to mention how we could make money with your company. what do you offer? what do you pay? what makes you different?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    eh, I lost interest after this space became a brokers market. Thanks but no thanks
    by the way, you forgot to mention how we could make money with your company. what do you offer? what do you pay? what makes you different?
    Join the Vu Tran Clan. What could go wrong?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Isn't that a musical band?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Hi,

-Vu
    vu
    please state on this public forum that you are a lender and not a broker . that you only do lending and not brokering .

sincerely Michael an unofficial member of the daily funder police department

Would love for you to shoot me an email with all of these questions and other that you might have so that I can answer it for you. vu@capitalseven.net.

Look forward to it. Have a great one!

Would love for you to shoot me an email with all of these questions and other that you might have so that I can answer it for you. vu@capitalseven.net.

Look forward to it. Have a great one!
    can you answer my question ? or we will all just assume you are a broker who tried defrauding us

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

heh....

Our primary goal is to lend guys! Join the Tran Clan!

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Hi,

-Vu
    Hi Vu,

The more info you share, the better here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Our primary goal is to lend guys! Join the Tran Clan!
    Do you have a secondary goal in the event the primary goal fails...or is "declined in house"

My main goal here is to learn and make friends. I am also in the process of trying to connect with as many ISO brokers as possible in order to lend money. That is my main objective and goal is to lend money to those who are in need of it and qualify based off of our criteria.

We are looking to fund anyone that's A-C. Out here trying to gain business and traction for my company. If some of you guys want to bring clients to good people to work with, I am the person.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

My main goal here is to learn and make friends. I am also in the process of trying to connect with as many ISO brokers as possible in order to lend money. That is my main objective and goal is to lend money to those who are in need of it and qualify based off of our criteria.

We are looking to fund anyone that's A-C. Out here trying to gain business and traction for my company. If some of you guys want to bring clients to good people to work with, I am the person.

Are you a licensed lender anywhere? What states do you lend in?

you are the person that what ? cant answer a simple question ? is a broker trying to pass as a lender .
    how are the inbound leads there
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.php/7427-Help-Needed

We are not a license lender, we do alternative lending. Thanks for the questions.

If you are an ISO broker then feel free and reach out to me at vu@capitalseven.net. I will make the time and effort to respond accordingly.

Thank you!

We are not a license lender, we do alternative lending. Thanks for the questions.

If you are an ISO broker then feel free and reach out to me at vu@capitalseven.net. I will make the time and effort to respond accordingly.

Thank you!
    if you're not licensed anywhere, then surely you only lend in certain states and with certain parameters??? Again, more info the better.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Where's FUNd when you need him

This guy VU obviously doesn't know that someone else form his company posted on here a while back as a broker ISO looking for reps. He doesn't answer the questions, because he knows he's been caught.

Why you let this nonsense go on Sean is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    This guy VU obviously doesn't know that someone else form his company posted on here a while back as a broker ISO looking for reps. He doesn't answer the questions, because he knows he's been caught.

Why you let this nonsense go on Sean is beyond me
    Chambo, I think sometimes people deserve a chance. Best I can tell based on posts made by people from this company previously is that they're actually one of your ISOs, lol

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Chambo, I think sometimes people deserve a chance. Best I can tell based on posts made by people from this company previously is that they're actually one of your ISOs, lol
    Almost EVERYONE is "one of our ISO's", whether they admit it on here....or not

So true

touché