Crm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Crm

We are looking for a new CRM Software that we can use for 15 to 20 reps that we purchase the software and the reps access remotely from home. All suggestions are greatly appreciated

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

I love centrex software, very user friendly and an efficient system. Trey Markel posts here often you can find him with the search tool

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

salesforce, its costly but amazing.

jfeinberg:
    How much is "costly" in term of per user?

Does anyone knows the average monthly price per user or MCA Track, Centrex Software and Sales Force if you run an office with:

5 Users
    10 Users
    15 Users
    25 Users

Thanks for any feed-back on this.

Does anyone have feedback for this MCA Suite software? As I was researching for a good MCA CRM, I bumped into this article posted on their website:

2016-08-06_2334.jpg

I am not sure how good is this software company when their calculation 12% APR on a $100k deal is $20k. This raises the question on how accurate is their calculation for the reporting tool on their MCA software.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Sales force will cost you about 10-30k for set up (I heard wbl spent over a 100k)
    And then 150 per user per month . Reach out to cloud my biz all over this forum .centrex is about 1500 for set up and 100 per user per month .
    Converge Hub 500 for set up 75 per user per month
    Mca track has 2 options I believe 50 or 100 per user per month but it what it is zero customization.

Crm

MichaelH - I have set up a few ISO's on a custom solution specifically for MCA at a tiny faction of the price of Salesforce or other CRM's but with almost all the same functionality. PM me if interested

Member Reputation points: 29 trhall47's Avatar

Zoho, is good its fully customizable you can send email and attach social media as well as run multiple campaigns. I recommend paying the $60 per rep package. I have used many CRM's and Zoho is #2 in my opinion to salesforce.
    --

Timothy Hall
    Director of Sales and marketing.
    714-200-3297
    thall@aprogressinmotion.com
    www.aprogressinmotion.com