15,000 UCC's for A STUPIDLY Low Price
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As some of you know we launched and failed at serving the MCA industry via UCCFeed.com. So, we've closed up shop and are now liquidating our inventory.

For a limited time only you can have our entire inventory current as of Q4 2015 for a total cost of $99. To put this in perspective, we built UCC Feed to be view only. The technology was set up so that you could only VIEW the data and were never able to download the data. Some of you tried to scrape the data and failed. Some of you tried to manually copy and paste thousands of records and failed. We went the extra mile to make sure it was as difficult as possible to visit the site and throw a bunch of UCC's into a spreadsheet.

That's all changed! We're done. We're liquidating and now you can get an Excel file with 15,000+ UCC's for the cost of roughly 0.006 cents per record.

What's the catch? The file is available for purchase by BITCOIN ONLY. No credit cards, ACH, PayPal invoices, etc. BITCOIN and BITCOIN only.

"How Do I Get Bitcoin?"

1. The FASTEST way to get your hands on bitcoin is via Bitcoin ATM's. You can find Bitcoin ATM's near you by visiting this link.
    2. Coinbase.com. Coinbase is the cheapest way to buy bitcoin. They are regulatory compliant and make the process simple and easy.
    3. Snapcard.io - they are similar to Coinbase.
    4. LocalBitcoins - You can meet folks locally to buy and sell bitcoin. Generally speaking, you'll pay 5-7% more than the current price of bitcoin.

You're getting QUALITY at a stupidly low price. You're going to profit from our inability to grow the business. As many of you know I made a talent of finding UCC's that literally cannot be found / bought anywhere else. You're getting the same inventory we loaded into UCCFeed.com in which I took great care to ensure the best quality possible.

All UCC's Include:
    1. Basic Contact Info (Name, Phone)
    2. Roughly 10% contain an e-mail address.
    3. All cell phones have been sorted for you and marked for ease of use.
    4. Filing date
    5. SECURED PARTIES ARE NOT INCLUDED. YOU CAN PURCHASE A LIST WHICH INCLUDES SECURED PARTIES FOR $1997 (OR 12 CENTS PER RECORD).

Interested? Send me a message for more info!

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

I thought Bitcoin was only used by black market traffickers over the dark web?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I thought Bitcoin was only used by black market traffickers over the dark web?
    Tell us more!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    As some of you know we launched and failed at serving the MCA industry via UCCFeed.com. So, we've closed up shop and are now liquidating our inventory.

For a limited time only you can have our entire inventory current as of Q4 2015 for a total cost of $99. To put this in perspective, we built UCC Feed to be view only. The technology was set up so that you could only VIEW the data and were never able to download the data. Some of you tried to scrape the data and failed. Some of you tried to manually copy and paste thousands of records and failed. We went the extra mile to make sure it was as difficult as possible to visit the site and throw a bunch of UCC's into a spreadsheet.

That's all changed! We're done. We're liquidating and now you can get an Excel file with 15,000+ UCC's for the cost of roughly 0.006 cents per record.

What's the catch? The file is available for purchase by BITCOIN ONLY. No credit cards, ACH, PayPal invoices, etc. BITCOIN and BITCOIN only.

"How Do I Get Bitcoin?"

1. The FASTEST way to get your hands on bitcoin is via Bitcoin ATM's. You can find Bitcoin ATM's near you by visiting this link.
    2. Coinbase.com. Coinbase is the cheapest way to buy bitcoin. They are regulatory compliant and make the process simple and easy.
    3. Snapcard.io - they are similar to Coinbase.
    4. LocalBitcoins - You can meet folks locally to buy and sell bitcoin. Generally speaking, you'll pay 5-7% more than the current price of bitcoin.

You're getting QUALITY at a stupidly low price. You're going to profit from our inability to grow the business. As many of you know I made a talent of finding UCC's that literally cannot be found / bought anywhere else. You're getting the same inventory we loaded into UCCFeed.com in which I took great care to ensure the best quality possible.

All UCC's Include:
    4. Filing date
    5. SECURED PARTIES ARE NOT INCLUDED. YOU CAN PURCHASE A LIST WHICH INCLUDES SECURED PARTIES FOR $1997 (OR 12 CENTS PER RECORD).

Interested? Send me a message for more info!
    at least you finally admitted that you failed . hows the new scam going ?
    have to agree with chambo here on the bit coin thing

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

All the noise was about 15000 UCCs? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    at least you finally admitted that you failed . hows the new scam going ?
    have to agree with chambo here on the bit coin thing
    New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!
    good the hear its doing good . is it still the yeezy money ? or on to a new one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    good the hear its doing good . is it still the yeezy money ? or on to a new one ?
    The Yeezy 750 Boost release went well. We did very well on Barneys online. Here's what they are currently going for in case you were wondering: https://www.ebay.com/itm/162117293962 that's nearly a 500% ROI PER PAIR. The merchandise has been great too! Getting a hold of Yeezys and Kanye merch is like printing money! Besides BTC is up 146% the last 12 months. Beats the crap out of the street. Do you own any? Are you bullish on BTC?

It doesn't just stop with Yeezys. Adidas NMD releases have yielded an average 250% ROI!

Are there any other questions I can answer? Thanks for your thoughtful replies to this thread!
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 06-27-2016 at 05:47 PM.

jotucker1983
    I'm curious as to why Jay is pushing books to "teach" others how to succeed in the space if you guys keep failing? That doesn't make any sense.

For a limited time only you can have our entire inventory current as of Q4 2015 for a total cost of $99. [/B] To put this in perspective, we built UCC Feed to be view only. The technology was set up so that you could only VIEW the data and were never able to download the data.
    Then what was the point of it?

That's all changed! We're done. We're liquidating and now you can get an Excel file with 15,000+ UCC's for the cost of roughly 0.006 cents per record. What's the catch? The file is available for purchase by BITCOIN ONLY. No credit cards, ACH, PayPal invoices, etc. BITCOIN and BITCOIN only.
    Bitcoin only? Why?

All UCC's Include:
    4. Filing date
    If there's no secured parties included, how does the person buying the $99 list know that the companies listed had a UCC filed against them? And due to the over-saturation of UCC data, I wouldn't advise anybody spending over 5 cents per record on them.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Bitcoin only? Why?
    Only reason in this scenario would be to ensure that you can't reverse the charge.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

What I really want to know is whether or not Jay has been posting as "Yulia" the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I'm curious as to why Jay is pushing books to "teach" others how to succeed in the space if you guys keep failing? That doesn't make any sense.

Then what was the point of it?

Bitcoin only? Why?

If there's no secured parties included, how does the person buying the $99 list know that the companies listed had a UCC filed against them? And due to the over-saturation of UCC data, I wouldn't advise anybody spending over 5 cents per record on them.
    For the record... I do the teaching. I scout the secured parties. I optimized the methods to append and cleanse the data. Jay designed the software to make my life easier. Jay isn't engaging with anyone in this industry unless its via Clarity.fm.

The point of teaching is that very very very very few people in this industry have the capacity to learn a skill and implement it. Thus, there's no saturation of knowledge as my trainings are not cheap. All training buyers get enormous value in this regard. Remember, this is just side / play money. I generate income in a field that doesn't require me to engage in sales. Just spread sheets and conference calls.

You may operate under the assumption that I haven't trained anyone and that's because it's not in the best interests of the trainees to come and say: "I bought the training and it was great!" If you found a honey pot, how inclined are you to tell the world about it?

Wny Bitcoin only? Very simple. I could use the Bitcoin more than the cash. It's up 146% for the last year and I'm extremely bullish. I expect it to hit $3,000 by 2019. So, it's a way for me to give the market what they want at the price they want while still padding the (future) margins.

Regarding price, let's do some math; 97 dollars divided by 15,000 is roughly .0006 cents. You seem to be under the impression that it's 6 cents whereas it's a fraction of a cent with no secured parties.

Folks have been messaging me and e-mailing me to buy lists for months. They've been turned away one by one... I'm finally giving the market what they want. As you might imagine, the market for buyers at this price point is fairly large. Bitcoin creates a bit of friction, but it's the way I've decided to conduct the liquidation sale.

Please be advised that each persons' opinion of our activities is specific to that particular person. I hope I've answered these questions and understand that there was no buying intent behind these questions rather a desire to raise doubts and skepticism in the eyes of potential buyers. That's totally fine and you're well within your right to do so. I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Thanks for contributing to this dialogue!

WHOA WHOA WHOA. We just spoke literally three (3) days ago, and I was in discussion about purchasing your data for $750.

NOW you can and offer to EVERYONE for $99?

What is the point in this?

This is INSANE! Can you please explain yourself as to why ANYONE would to ANY business with you if you just turn around and do this?

And, BTW, in ten (10) years in business, paying weekly and monthly invoices, I have never once, been asked to pay by Bitcoin, nor have I ever even used Bitcoin, it sounds like an old Super Nintendo game, ha.

I have no problems using it, and I have heard of it, just never USED it, nor do I have any interest in using a "program" or "site", whatever the hell it is, like Bitcoin, when I can easily just wire, ACH or pay you on our corp card.

As for this drastic turnaround in price, sounds like my gut instinct was right...

Quote Originally Posted by DealDealDeal View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA. We just spoke literally three (3) days ago, and I was in discussion about purchasing your data for $750.

NOW you can and offer to EVERYONE for $99?

What is the point in this?

This is INSANE! Can you please explain yourself as to why ANYONE would to ANY business with you if you just turn around and do this?

And, BTW, in ten (10) years in business, paying weekly and monthly invoices, I have never once, been asked to pay by Bitcoin, nor have I ever even used Bitcoin, it sounds like an old Super Nintendo game, ha.

I have no problems using it, and I have heard of it, just never USED it, nor do I have any interest in using a "program" or "site", whatever the hell it is, like Bitcoin, when I can easily just wire, ACH or pay you on our corp card.

As for this drastic turnaround in price, sounds like my gut instinct was right...

The fact of the matter is you're not generating enough income operating behind a weird Gmail address to have afforded the price of $750. You're even using a fictitious name.

The fact that you're ignorant to Bitcoin and refer to it as a "Nintendo game" speaks VOLUMES as to the number of brain cells you apply to learning anything new.

You actually inspired the hard bitcoin only line.
    You also inspired the price drop.

When I offered to send you a PayPal invoice to use your "Corp Card" you became hyper focused on insisting I send you my routing and account info to complete the sale. Not once did you request an invoice or any sort of piece of paper that would have acknowledged the exchange of goods and services. "Send me your banking info."

You aroused my deepest suspicion. Again, you inspired the bitcoin only line as I am deeply suspicious of guys with corporate cards, 10 years experience, operating with fictitious names and Gmail accounts.

I hope this answers your questions.

Right, send me your banking information, in order to make a payment, simple, easy.

Not paypal, not bitcoin, not AOL Instant Messenger.

It's called making a payment, very simple.

Right, send me your banking information, in order to make a payment, simple, easy.

Not paypal, not bitcoin, not AOL Instant Messenger.

It's called making a payment, very simple.
    AOL instant messenger? Wow. You're the first person I've ever seen use AOL Instant Messenger and bitcoin in the same sentence. The darned Chinese are barreling into bitcoin to hedge against the dollar taking a hit and you're still stuck in Nintendo and AOL Instant Messenger days. Such a shame. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is money. Catch up.

This conversation is officially over, bye felicia.

This conversation is officially over, bye felicia.
    Bye now!

This is how NOT to sell leads (or just about anything else) here or anywhere else kids.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Why is she even allowed to still be on the form still?!

Admin.

Please and Thank you in advance on the blocking of her!!!

And Saving us from these kinds of people!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

After reading all of this I would rather pick up a phone book and pound out calls, for real...

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

"New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!"

Real professional.

Quote Originally Posted by funda21 View Post
    This is how NOT to sell leads (or just about anything else) here or anywhere else kids.
    Hmmm... how many sales have been made so far?

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    Why is she even allowed to still be on the form still?!

Admin.

Please and Thank you in advance on the blocking of her!!!

And Saving us from these kinds of people!!
    Glad to know I give you heartburn!

Quote Originally Posted by getitfunded View Post
    After reading all of this I would rather pick up a phone book and pound out calls, for real...
    I don't blame you. The stuff is going to be hitting the fan soon and with all the shenanigans getting leads for $0 (cost of labor) might be optimal for some.

Quote Originally Posted by rdgllc View Post
    "New scam is going great! I'm just scum bagging it up stooping to new lows and I'm loving it. I'm here to rip folks off and commit all sorts of fraud and things. You've found me out! Thanks for asking!

By the way, isn't that what you wanted? For us to fail at the UCC thing? You got your wish you should be ECSTATIC! I hope all is well!"

Real professional.
    Please see this link. I guess I should work on how I approach attacks on my integrity. What would you suggest?

Can't someone ban this tool?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

No heartburn here- trust me. Just plain old idiosyncrasy!!