Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Selling live transfers for $35 each

I'm currently receiving 4 to 5 submissions daily and that's a way higher compare to what I can handle internally for now.
    So I'm considering to give a shot in selling live transfers.

I sell it for only $35 each (which is far below current market price), with:
    - pre-qualification (you will receive in real time client data);
    - recordings;
    - full remboursment if client was transferred but somehow is not really interested or indeed no really qualified.

Minimum of 10 transfers daily, 5 transfers on the first day as a test is fine with us.

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I'd like to buy some. What is your routing and account number? Is $10,000 worth enough to start? I'd call or email first, but since you didn't provide that info, I'd rather just send the money first and then we can work out the details later, cool?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    I'd like to buy some. What is your routing and account number? Is $10,000 worth enough to start? I'd call or email first, but since you didn't provide that info, I'd rather just send the money first and then we can work out the details later, cool?
    I have just sent you a private message.

Let's discuss this through private messages. I have just wrote you there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by robertonotte View Post
    Let's discuss this through private messages. I have just wrote you there.
    Off. The. Charts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Perhaps I could run my existing commission pipeline through a lockbox for you? 40% holdback?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99210 ridextreme's Avatar

I'll buy all of them if you promise to not only sell me the crap and 10K/mo ones do we have a deal (NO PM"S PLEASE)

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'll buy all of them if you promise to not only sell me the crap and 10K/mo ones do we have a deal (NO PM"S PLEASE)
    No, this is not crap, guaranteed. You will be converting converting 40% to 50% in apps. Also we can pre-qualify them based on the criteria you can give us.
    Let me know when you want to get this started.

No, this is not crap, guaranteed. You will be converting converting 40% to 50% in apps. Also we can pre-qualify them based on the criteria you can give us.
    Let me know when you want to get this started.
    What makes your robodialer any more effective than anyone else's? A 50% call to conversion ratio for "live transfers" is totally preposterous.

What makes your robodialer any more effective than anyone else's? A 50% call to conversion ratio for "live transfers" is totally preposterous.
    he appears to be a broker who's getting too many transfers to handle, so he's willing to sell us some of them... Meaning keep the gold and sell the crumbs for cheap.

No robodialer here (no even predictive dialer in truth most of the times), the numbers are warm leads manually called, recording comes with the lead so you could verify that what I am saying is true. A 50% call to conversion ratio isn't preposterous: people in my team with limited negotiation skills and even more limited product knowledge has reached a 30%-40% conversion, so I assume you guys could easily get to a 50%.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

50% of calls turn into apps? That means you don't pre-qualify at all and you're probably offering 2% money.

No robodialer here (no even predictive dialer in truth most of the times), the numbers are warm leads manually called, recording comes with the lead so you could verify that what I am saying is true. A 50% call to conversion ratio isn't preposterous: people in my team with limited negotiation skills and even more limited product knowledge has reached a 30%-40% conversion, so I assume you guys could easily get to a 50%.
    Where do these warm leads come from? And the banking information you sent me to make a payment was some foreign bank. Please dude, people are too smart on here to fall for your scam. Try Craigslist.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Yeah I fell for a similar trick. There was this bank in Nigeria that was holding $5 million in unclaimed funds and I could get a piece of it if I provided them my bank account information...

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Yeah I fell for a similar trick. There was this bank in Nigeria that was holding $5 million in unclaimed funds and I could get a piece of it if I provided them my bank account information...
    This is not bank of Nigeria, if I had a US account I would do commissions on funds, as I don't I'd rather make transfers.
    And by the way all you are saying about scam clearly doesn't apply here: the payment is made in escrow and released ONLY if the lead meets the terms required (pre-qualification and a person really interested). Recording is also provided.
    I'm obviously not going to tell you where I get the warm leads, but again recording is provided, and you can clearly listen that we got all the info of that person as it has filled up a form with all the pre-qualifying info.

You guys are wasting everybody time with your inapplicable speculations withouth even really knowing the terms of the service.

Where do these warm leads come from? And the banking information you sent me to make a payment was some foreign bank. Please dude, people are too smart on here to fall for your scam. Try Craigslist.
    See my comments below left to MCNetwork.
    As you are too smart as you said, can you explain me how a transaction using escrow with payment to be released only if it meets the terms agreed of a live transfer that comes with a recording can be a scam?

Actually I don't need to go Craigslist cause people are already contacting me in pm on here, but you are probably yoo smart to do so (as you said) that already got to the conclusion that this is a scam withouth even knowning the terms of the service lol

you sound just like a Nigerian. Are you? Is this some kind of a scam?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

This is not bank of Nigeria, if I had a US account I would do commissions on funds, as I don't I'd rather make transfers.
    And by the way all you are saying about scam clearly doesn't apply here: the payment is made in escrow and released ONLY if the lead meets the terms required (pre-qualification and a person really interested). Recording is also provided.
    I'm obviously not going to tell you where I get the warm leads, but again recording is provided, and you can clearly listen that we got all the info of that person as it has filled up a form with all the pre-qualifying info.

You guys are wasting everybody time with your inapplicable speculations withouth even really knowing the terms of the service.
    Dude you are killing me, YOU ARE THE ONE WASTING YOUR TIME. Not only are you in the wrong thread(this belongs in promotions), you are just on the wrong forum altogether. You obviously were not taught the art of sarcasm because it is being laid on pretty thick and you just are not picking it up my friend.
    Last edited by aredmond; 06-23-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Banned.