Where brokers go to make money
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Where brokers go to make money

20 year old factoring company paying 20% commission for the life of the deal for all submissions prior to June 30th.
    Contact Bob at 734-929-3800.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

20% commission in factoring isn't the same as a 20% commission in the MCA space. Please clarify that the commission is based on the upsell not the amount being factored. In that case, some MCA brokers are earning 25-35% commission doing what they are doing today.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    20% commission in factoring isn't the same as a 20% commission in the MCA space. Please clarify that the commission is based on the upsell not the amount being factored. In that case, some MCA brokers are earning 25-35% commission doing what they are doing today.
    EXACTLY...it is 20% of what THEY MAKE (which is usually only 1-3% a month)

Bdshaw, I hear you can advertise at mcaforums.com and get 500 apps within 10 minutes. Good luck!

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I agree but don't understand the thinking. you are comparing apples to other apples. Not all clients can be sold on a MCA product not can they all qualify.
    unlike MCA products the typical factoring client remains active for between 3 and 4 years. That is the average in the industry. A 20% commission could amount to as high as 6 points annually over the 3 or 4 years. That's up to 24 points. Equally important is the commission is an annuity, that is a check keeps coming month after month.
    For those ISO's wanting more information we will be holding a webinar in the near future. Please let me know if you would like an invitation.
    Why let money get away because it's different product?
    Bob

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

factoring is easy as hell if the guy's invoices or A/R is eligible. Feasibly this is something you could do alongside a merchant cash advance or a loan. If I was a funder, I would love if my merchant was factoring his invoices. It shrinks the chance that his cash flow will get hurt by late payers and also keep him flush with cash to put immediately back into operations.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    factoring is easy as hell if the guy's invoices or A/R is eligible. Feasibly this is something you could do alongside a merchant cash advance or a loan. If I was a funder, I would love if my merchant was factoring his invoices. It shrinks the chance that his cash flow will get hurt by late payers and also keep him flush with cash to put immediately back into operations.
    Issue is, most invoice/po factoring companies demand first position....ahhhh, let the games begin