ISO Partnership?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 126

ISO Partnership?

I'm having an overflow of live transfers from one of my campaigns, nothing crazy but more than we can handle at the moment. A few months ago I started my ISO company, drafted a marketing strategy (my background is in marketing), came up with a workflow, put together a team, launch it and boom ..... we're in business and profitable.

The thing is, I'm not interested in getting a fancy office space with cubicles, sales floor, meetings, operations, headaches, etc. Instead I'm focusing my resources in marketing campaigns. So I would like to partner with another ISO to be my sales floor. Obviously we would have to draft an agreement that is fair, transparent and protect both companies interest. I might be new to the MCA industry, but not when it comes to doing business.

At the moment we are getting anywhere from 6 to 12 live transfers per day. Not much, but we can scale our campaigns accordingly once we have a stronger backend support. We are projecting 60 to 120 transfers per day within the next 3 months. We are not using voice broadcast, no press 1 campaign. This are live merchant transfers, already pre-qualified with business name, owner, full address, phone, yearly sales and time in business.

I'm interested in working with a pioneer that has a proven track record and is open to this type of deals. We are currently concentrating in two specific industries, both highly fundable and showing good conversion rate.

Any recommendations?

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

ISO Partnership?

I'd consider working with you. Please email me your contact info below and we can circle back tomorrow or Tuesday.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

ISO Partnership?

Xxx
    Last edited by CO1; 05-28-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Sent PM.
    Tommy Stein

Member Reputation points: 11

Gives us a call....

George Sotomayor
    Phoenix Capital LLC
    48 Wall St. 11 th
    New York,N.Y. 10005

Office 347 570 0024
    Fax 212 214 0438
    Cell 917 651 6834
    E mail George@Phoenixcapitalny.com

Noob Reputation points: 10

Hi, I work under a direct lender send me your information. I would like to give you good offers. Thanks

Member Reputation points: 10

please call me to discuss 610-227 0771

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by 305Shark View Post
    I'm having an overflow of live transfers from one of my campaigns, nothing crazy but more than we can handle at the moment. A few months ago I started my ISO company, drafted a marketing strategy (my background is in marketing), came up with a workflow, put together a team, launch it and boom ..... we're in business and profitable.

The thing is, I'm not interested in getting a fancy office space with cubicles, sales floor, meetings, operations, headaches, etc. Instead I'm focusing my resources in marketing campaigns. So I would like to partner with another ISO to be my sales floor. Obviously we would have to draft an agreement that is fair, transparent and protect both companies interest. I might be new to the MCA industry, but not when it comes to doing business.

At the moment we are getting anywhere from 6 to 12 live transfers per day. Not much, but we can scale our campaigns accordingly once we have a stronger backend support. We are projecting 60 to 120 transfers per day within the next 3 months. We are not using voice broadcast, no press 1 campaign. This are live merchant transfers, already pre-qualified with business name, owner, full address, phone, yearly sales and time in business.

I'm interested in working with a pioneer that has a proven track record and is open to this type of deals. We are currently concentrating in two specific industries, both highly fundable and showing good conversion rate.

Any recommendations?
    Feel free to reach out to chat. It wouldn't hurt to go over our goals and see if there is synergy.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Shark View Post

Any recommendations?
    I would be interested in partnering up. We have been funding for 3 1/2 years, and have a portfolio of existing clients as well. Give me a call on my cell at 917 576 4745. Ralph

I have over thirty five years experience in this market. I would be interested in working with you. Please call me to discuss. George Bloom 772-285-6711.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

ISO Partnership?

According to Can Capital which is the GrandFather of our Industry 1998-So how do you have 30 years while the Industry it self has been around for 18?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    According to Can Capital which is the GrandFather of our Industry 1998-So how do you have 30 years while the Industry it self has been around for 18?
    In addition to this question I will also like to know what the guaranty on funding someone that you said in another post .