Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20458 Fundyman's Avatar

Startup Capital w/ 680+ FICO? Client Needs $100,000 to Start Trucking Company

Please contact me, yall who do the 680+ startups, or won't mind doing an equipment financing deal on trucks for $100,000 with a startup partnership where Husband & wife make $9,000/mo combined.

Husband is the one w/ good credit, but income is $3,000/mo; wife $6K/mo.

email: solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com
    PM me,
    email my business addy if you already know it. Let's get this done!

Thanks.

WBL disclaimer: no equity available for collateral though they own a home...

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Fundyman, please give me your business email and I'll introduce you to Gerry Oestreich, the best available for financing vehicles. Gerrys also the only one on the business older than I

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

If you get this done please post up. $100K for a startup trucking company with the good credit guarantor pulling down $36K a year, I would be a billionaire by next Friday if there is a lender that would fund this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    Fundyman, please give me your business email and I'll introduce you to Gerry Oestreich, the best available for financing vehicles. Gerrys also the only one on the business older than I
    Bob, you already have! Thanks again. I'll run the scenario past him & see if it's feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    If you get this done please post up. $100K for a startup trucking company with the good credit guarantor pulling down $36K a year, I would be a billionaire by next Friday if there is a lender that would fund this scenario.
    If that's the case, when I post it, make sure you send me 25% of your billionaire income as a thank-you gift for getting you there that fast! I'm not confident, but I'm small-time enough to give it a shot.

Have you tried Torro? They will do a UBLOC with a 680 FICO. Call Rick Mele - 866-858-2404 ext 2001

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Guys this is merely getting Business Credit Cards for clients with strong FICO scores and low unsecured debt utilization. Definitely not Rocket Science. Just need to know what you're looking at..

Companies like Aurelian, Biz Finance Store, Midwest Corporate Credit, Torro etc. do this... Question is: why don't you do it yourself? Go to creditcards.com and look into 'Business Credit Cards'. Call the companies they list and ask them if they report to personal FICO scores after the initial inquiry. If they don't- apply away..

Just make sure the client knows there will be inquiries etc.. The clients will also not be too thrilled to learn that they could have done this themselves.. Showing them how to turn the credit to cash requires skill, and understanding how to help clients raise their score to get max results is key..

As sure as the sun will rise and set, no startup is getting a 100K unsecured revolving LOC. Not with an 850 FICO, not with trade lines 80 years old. Never.

Not true FUNd.. I have secured more than that for clients.. The profile however, needs to be exemplary-with mature credit and high limits on their personal cards..

I agree however that 60-80k on 5 lines is more realistic.. After 6-9 months- with good payment history- the clients can request to expand the lines. As they are 'corporate' higher limits are easier to request. Once you do the banks may request to see historical financials.

Very helpful for clients fixing and flipping Real Estate, Insurance firms, Lawyers etc...

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Not true FUNd.. I have secured more than that for clients.. The profile however, needs to be exemplary-with mature credit and high limits on their personal cards..

I agree however that 60-80k on 5 lines is more realistic.. After 6-9 months- with good payment history- the clients can request to expand the lines. As they are 'corporate' higher limits are easier to request. Once you do the banks may request to see historical financials.

Very helpful for clients fixing and flipping Real Estate, Insurance firms, Lawyers etc...
    5 credit cards for 60K is not the same as an unsecured BLOC for a pre-revenue startup.

that's what those firms do: get people business credit cards... all based on FICO of guarantor

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Guys this is merely getting Business Credit Cards for clients with strong FICO scores and low unsecured debt utilization. Definitely not Rocket Science. Just need to know what you're looking at..

Companies like Aurelian, Biz Finance Store, Midwest Corporate Credit, Torro etc. do this... Question is: why don't you do it yourself? Go to creditcards.com and look into 'Business Credit Cards'. Call the companies they list and ask them if they report to personal FICO scores after the initial inquiry. If they don't- apply away..

Just make sure the client knows there will be inquiries etc.. The clients will also not be too thrilled to learn that they could have done this themselves.. Showing them how to turn the credit to cash requires skill, and understanding how to help clients raise their score to get max results is key..
    Thanks for the info, Rich.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

what's a second intro among friends
    If Gerry can't do it blah blah blah

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    WBL disclaimer: no equity available for collateral though they own a home...
    Thank you for this
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I can do a BLOC for 100k
    jimmy@sigicancapitalcorp.com