Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Good Factoring Companies

Can anyone good factoring companies? Looking for direct factors, invoices from 10K to 300K.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Several folks here act on Factoring firms behalf.. Need to post industry, whether or not client has an accounting system (Quickbooks etc), whether or not they are commercial or residential clients..

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Good Factoring Companies

Happy to assist. Please DM me a convenient number to reach you and i will tell you in more details the types pf deals we fund.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Anyone recommended Riviera?

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I would have recommended Riviera a few years ago but their appetite has changed.
    Richard is correct. Any number of us could help you but you do need to give us more information.
    Loan, your question implies that you are not too experienced with factoring ad are you sure factoring is the answer and not another vehicle such as an Asset Based Loan.
    I'd be glad to talk to you and give you a 5 minute primer with no strings attached.
    If you wish I would also recommend a few factors that will be specifically useful to you depending o what your client does for a living.
    Bob Shaw
    734-929-3800
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Call Robert Kort at Hamilton Group in CA. He has been a direct lender for factoring for more than 20 years. I have been working with him for over ten years and now send almost all of my deals to him. Howard.

Hi There. CapFlow Funding is a Factor & direct lender (not a Broker), and I can let you know if we might be a good fit, or guide you in the right direction, once I know more about the transaction. Email me: rjbrownell@capflowfunding.com and I'll get back to you promptly. Thanks! - Bob
    Last edited by CapFlowFunding-Bob; 09-09-2016 at 07:04 AM.

Hi, Sasha here from Fundbox. Fundbox is a direct lender that specializes in invoice financing. We don't look at credit score or bank statements and don't require that all invoices are purchased; instead we underwrite based on accounts receivable / accounts payable data and lend against individual invoices. Happy to provide more info to you or any brokers and ISOs about our funding service and referral program. Feel free to reach out at sasha.dobrolioubov@fundbox.com.

Sasha
    sasha.dobrolioubov@fundbox.com | 617.281.4651

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by loan View Post
    Can anyone good factoring companies? Looking for direct factors, invoices from 10K to 300K.
    Depends on industry, number of invoices, non notification, reserves,buy backs . Different factors for different deals
    Connect with one of the above or contact us