Business Cash Advance Sites and Leads for Sale
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello,

I am new to this forum... My company is Riip Digital and we are an online ad agency located in Huntington Beach, CA. We have had the pleasure of running online campaigns for Clover, Apple Pay, Lendability and a few other Merchant Cash Advance pages.

We have built a few sites for the Business Cash Advance Industry and we also generate leads online for this vertical as well.

Looking for a few solid partners.

Here is a link to our site portfolio sites.riip.com

We can sell the sites below already finished at a discounted rate.

http://sites.riip.com/sites/Funding_001/ (Business Loans)

http://sites.riip.com/sites/ApplePay_001/
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/ApplePay_002/
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/Lending_002/

Riip Digital, - riip.com - 301 Main St. Suite 208, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 - 714 660 7447 x 236
    ryan@riip.com
    Last edited by riipdigital; 04-26-2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: wrong phone number

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Welcome
    Last edited by HDF; 04-19-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Thankyou very much! Looking forward to building some solid partnerships.

Our business is lead generation and data acquisition and we have had tons of success in these verticals.

Can you send me some information on the sites and lead generations. Thanks

Your phone number isn't working.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by PC Capital LLc View Post
    Your phone number isn't working.
    Another reliable lead gen company.

Hey Guys,

I had the number off by 1 digit.. I just changed it.

Sorry about that.

We are reliable,.. .so feel free to google Riip Digital and see. We also own a craft beer company here in Orange County for all you craft beer enthusiasts.
    Last edited by riipdigital; 05-23-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Go ahead and google it.. lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by riipdigital View Post
    We are also one of the largest email marketers in the world
    I've never heard of you...
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I love how the websites come prepared with testimonials from clients...

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

I want beer...10 cool points for you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I love how the websites come prepared with testimonials from clients...
    Winner!

We would obviously replace the testimonials with your testimonials.
    Logo and company info as well.

Rob,

Thats probably good a thing.

We own Throughput MTA a mailing platform,.... our system sends collectively through our 300+ publisher/agency accounts across hundreds of verticals. Let me know if you want a demo or more information.

Like, I said.. google Riip Digital.

Sorry about not replying to your quote.....
    Last edited by riipdigital; 05-23-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    I've never heard of you...

I can name 5 guys with million+ lead businesses in this space who you've never heard of. You don't have to advertise every where to be a player in this industry (or any industry), you don't have to have a major web presence or a ton of references that can tell you what you want to hear. You just have to be sick at what you do and be dealing with 2 or 3 whales. That is what the top guys are doing
    and you won't find them because they're looking for specific types of clients and when they find them, they don't leave.

The reason why most iso's/funders can't find good lead generators is because they do not fit the criteria that a top lead generator
    would want to work with (most iso's are under capitalized, unorganized, have no duplicatable system, have no strategy to scale, have no follow up system, some are dishonest, uneducated as far as real marketing/conversion numbers, etc).

With those factors in perspective, an Iso is now stuck having to battle every other iso for the bottom tier lead crumbs in this space, and then they don't understand how buying leads is a good idea, when their inadequate systems combined with inadequate leads, create the worst possible scenario for themselves. In that situation, of course buying leads is a bad idea.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Nailed it Franklin. Absolutely crushed it.

And why shops are permanently in hiring mode.
    Last edited by HDF; 04-29-2016 at 01:36 PM. Reason: it

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I can name 5 guys with million+ lead businesses in this space who you've never heard of. You don't have to advertise every where to be a player in this industry (or any industry), you don't have to have a major web presence or a ton of references that can tell you what you want to hear. You just have to be sick at what you do and be dealing with 2 or 3 whales. That is what the top guys are doing
    and you won't find them because they're looking for specific types of clients and when they find them, they don't leave.

The reason why most iso's/funders can't find good lead generators is because they do not fit the criteria that a top lead generator
    would want to work with (most iso's are under capitalized, unorganized, have no duplicatable system, have no strategy to scale, have no follow up system, some are dishonest, uneducated as far as real marketing/conversion numbers, etc).

With those factors in perspective, an Iso is now stuck having to battle every other iso for the bottom tier lead crumbs in this space, and then they don't understand how buying leads is a good idea, when their inadequate systems combined with inadequate leads, create the worst possible scenario for themselves. In that situation, of course buying leads is a bad idea.
    +1 However, forgive the pessimism on this board. It is absolutely pelted with lead gen scams day in and day out from Florida to Nigeria.
    Last edited by FUNd; 04-29-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Buying leads off of another company is technically a TCPA violation and could get you sued for big bucks. Read up on it or chat with your attorney about it. If you want to generate leads you need to generate them as your own brand under your name. This is what we do... If we do sell you leads from one of our active sites we then place you compliantly in our terms as one of our premier partners this way you are 100% legal.

Buying leads off of another company is technically a TCPA violation and could get you sued for big bucks. Read up on it or chat with your attorney about it. If you want to generate leads you need to generate them as your own brand under your name. This is what we do... If we do sell you leads from one of our active sites we then place you compliantly in our terms as one of our premier partners this way you are 100% legal.

Well that's only partially correct, riip. You're referring to acquiring consumer leads, not b2b leads, due to the fact that you cannot telemarket to consumers or cell phones without express written consent by the consumer. If you buy a consumer lead, technically they did not give you specifically consent to call them, but there are methods to remain in compliance with that as well, such as if the lead gen introduces your company, informs the consumer they will be contacted by you, and the consumer agrees to this.

The companies that are being hit with lawsuits either have 8 - 10 figures in revenue and/or are household names/fortune 500 companies.

There is no do not call list for businesses.

Well that's only partially correct, riip. You're referring to acquiring consumer leads, not b2b leads, due to the fact that you cannot telemarket to consumers or cell phones without express written consent by the consumer. If you buy a consumer lead, technically they did not give you specifically consent to call them, but there are methods to remain in compliance with that as well, such as if the lead gen introduces your company, informs the consumer they will be contacted by you, and the consumer agrees to this.

The companies that are being hit with lawsuits either have 8 - 10 figures in revenue and/or are household names/fortune 500 companies.

There is no do not call list for businesses.
    If you are generating leads online from a web form you can have the page and brand of the page be something generic like Lendability.com or BusinessFunding.com as long as in the Terms your company brand is referenced as one of the partners that will be calling them. Take a look at BizCashPros.com. This page has that specific language. A consumer is a consumer regardless if they own a business and are inquiring about their business or not. So as long as you have your TCPA disclosure in the form process you then can legally call them.

As far as household names go,... I have had multiple clients that are not household name/fortune 500 operations that have been hit with TCPA lawsuits... so I do not believe this is true.. it makes sense that they want to go after the big pocket operations but this does not put you in the clear from any possible litigation. These guys seed forms by entering their info and then they see who calls them and then they make claims based on the violations.

Thanks for your input.

Karen37a
    Franklin is correct in that Most phone calls to a business made with the intent to solicit sales from that business are exempt from the Do Not Call provisions.

If a company wants your specific company to stop calling they can request that the one individual company stops calling.

We just received a list of aged leads 60 days old or less of businesses in Canada that applied for a loan or an MCA...who funds in Canada besides ONDECK? We'd like to get boarded with them right away! any feedback would help..

As far as household names go,... I have had multiple clients that are not household name/fortune 500 operations that have been hit with TCPA lawsuits... so I do not believe this is true.. it makes sense that they want to go after the big pocket operations but this does not put you in the clear from any possible litigation. These guys seed forms by entering their info and then they see who calls them and then they make claims based on the violations.

Thanks for your input.

The companies that get hit with these lawsuits are companies that have significant revenue. Remember it's not the feds going after these businesses 99% of the time, it's class action lawyers, with the feds simply enforcing the judgments. Ironically, the biggest scam is on the consumers typically in these class action, as the law firm typically collect almost of 1/3 of the suit.

Chase had settled a robocall suit for $34 million dollars, they were contacting consumers regarding auto loans, even though they never inquired about one: each consumer won about $45 - $55 each, it was millions of people. The law firm kept about 11.4 million for their fees. 15 lawyers dividing 11.4 mil is just over $750,000 each. That's why they're not going to bother going after the small violators, not when well known big revenue companies are doing this, not because the small companies are above the law.

There is a distinction between a consumer phone and a business phone line. The TCPA does not say it is unlawful to robo-call a business line. If it does, show me please. Thanks in advance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fma123 View Post
    We just received a list of aged leads 60 days old or less of businesses in Canada that applied for a loan or an MCA...who funds in Canada besides ONDECK? We'd like to get boarded with them right away! any feedback would help..
    BCC does