Kabbage/Celtic bank
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Kabbage/Celtic bank

Seeing more kabbage locs on banks behind major funders in this space. Does anyone know if they are treated as a stack? How are their locs repaid? Do most funders req them to be paid off or work alongside

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Most funding companies that I know of will not count Kabbage as an advance. We will work along side of Kabbage.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Payment is done on a monthly basis. We do not consider them a stack and I'm pretty sure most companies do not see them as a stack as well.
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Many lenders see them as a stack. CAN now counts them as an advance.

They are classified as a line of credit.

How does there repayment formula on the LOCs work? If it's just a monthly payment like LoanMe, that's one thing. But it seems it really depends on Kabbage's LOC repayment terms-

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Cooper View Post
    How does there repayment formula on the LOCs work? If it's just a monthly payment like LoanMe, that's one thing. But it seems it really depends on Kabbage's LOC repayment terms-
    Each draw by a merchant sets up a 6 month repayment plan. The principal is paid back in 6 equal amounts plus the fee i.e. rate factor. It is set up to have the first 60% of the fee paid back in the first two payments and the remaining 40% paid back over the remaining 4 payments. You can draw on your line once per day and each draw is set up as a separate loan.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

I don't work with them but I did a call once with a guy there. He explained that the funding amount is set up as a percentage of the customers daily balances VS. the revenue, deposits, or profitability. It was a bit of a turn off so I never went past that call.

Anyone know if that is accurate? If not, what is the main components they look at when determining funding approval amount, or rather credit line limit?

Just curious

I have seen them on banks behind several common name funders. They must have an internal policy that they can go behind some of those loans or advances

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

If you see Kabbage balances, you gotta let Lendvo.com know because we specialize in these digital online businesses that Kabbage is known for....on top of that we pay REAL commissions not 200 bux. Email us at Support AT Lendvo.com and we'll get you setup.