Automated Dialers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Automated Dialers

I want to ask what you guys use. Click to dial. An automated one or hand dialing?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

I've bench tested a lot of systems at this point - the zoiper voip platform seems to be the one that a lot of people are going with and I use that now - the click to dial feature works well there, and the same can be said for the Fonality click to dial feature....if you put your spreadsheet on google sheets with either one of those you are good to go to click your way through the sheet....of course that's not a substitute for an automated dialer or a CRM, but if you are a small shop or your guys are good at recordkeeping as well as excel there's no reason not to skip the CRM - though at the minimum you would want to use the google calendar and other google features you get with that system to manage things. The more experience I have with CRMs and Autodialers the more I realize that a lot of the functions I'm paying thousands for every month have a free alternative thats simpler and may even work better....but I also review a lot of my files regularly and do a lot of tasks manually that other people would use a CRM for.

Well we use salesforce as a CRM. Doesn't seem necessary for the time being. We would've been fine with an excel sheet, click to dial and google calendar. I've used automated Dialers and to be honest you see more success but at the same time besmirch your companies name by being the company calling you 3 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    Well we use salesforce as a CRM. Doesn't seem necessary for the time being. We would've been fine with an excel sheet, click to dial and google calendar. I've used automated Dialers and to be honest you see more success but at the same time besmirch your companies name by being the company calling you 3 times a day.
    That's because the person who set up the dialer programmed it to call back 3 times a day. Depending on the system you can make a lot of settings to avoid those types of things.

Does ring central offer an automated dialer or are they solely click to dial?

They have a dialer in their contact center but they only call one number at a time as compared to multiple dials and connection when someone pickes up.

If you're looking for a good dialer and phone system built into one try BlueRock. Very reasonably priced as well.

www.1bluerock.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Ytel is pretty good as well, monthly fee per rep would be around 130-150 but its unlimited dials and multiple lines simultaneously. Has a few other bells and whistles that are cool as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

You have several very good dialer programs and software - for an investment of 300 dollars for a laptop and 1000 dollars of software you can get a 4 line voice ip dialing system that will leave voice message and live transfer to agents anywhere - you do not need an office. If you want some information on how to set this up pm me - and your cost is under .01 per minute and it has integrated crm