Mca industry!!! Don't leave $$$ on the table! We will sell for u for free!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA Industry!!!
    Don't leave $$$ on the table. Fund your deal, create an intro call for us to offer a FREE rate analysis and we will handle the rest! We address all questions, take apps, submit your deals for FREE while you make any additional income from your merchant.

Concierge Credit Card Processing Services at it's finest.

We aren't like the other processing companies / we will do all of the work for you so you don't need to deal with processing. Let me show you!!!

LET US WORK FOR YOU FOR FREE WHILE YOU FOCUS ON FUNDING!

Contact me for details: David Kalderon / DKalderon@redpayments.net / 646-565-4979.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

another desperate attempt by the folks at red payments.

Desperate??? MCA Companies don't have the knowledge or time for the up-sell for Processing... I'm here to help with that at an additional profit for all parties...If you don't like what you hear you can keep it moving and keep your opinion to yourself!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Concierge Processing Davi View Post
    Desperate??? MCA Companies don't have the knowledge or time for the up-sell for Processing... I'm here to help with that at an additional profit for all parties...If you don't like what you hear you can keep it moving and keep your opinion to yourself!
    And how did many of the MCA people get into the field? They were selling processing!!

Not all. There are tons of shops today too busy or not familiar with the details of processing. I look to help them up-sell their ACH deals hands free.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

exactly mark

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

why would anyone board with you? what advantage do you present? Most notably, who do you split with?

If you split with no cash advance providers, than you are really not helping

If it's not something that makes sense to you or catches your interest, that's fine. My service is for convenience and for those who don't want to leave money on table and want to up sell their current merchants without putting the time in. It's just like having ISO accounts open with other processors but we do all the closing for you. Again, if you don't have interest it's all good!

We look to close your ACH deals... Split deals are minimal anyway these days. We split with most of the lenders that matter but the target is to capitalize on your ACH deals. After you fund your deals your done with them... Those merchant can still be up sold. Fund them and discount their rates...there's nothing to lose if they don't want to switch but there's an additional $300-$1,000 per file + residual income when the deal moves forward for the ISO...if that's not helping I don't know what else to say especially when someone else is selling the deal for you for free.
    Last edited by Concierge Processing Davi; 03-14-2016 at 01:22 PM.

very well...

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Spank you very much.

Member Reputation points: 32

Agree with Concierge here. We do the same for most funding companies in the industry which creates extra revenue they wouldn't have without having to work for it. Unfortunately many Funding companies do not have a background in Processing and therefore have no idea they are leaving money on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Concierge Processing Davi View Post
    Speak for yourself newbie