Let's Get This Yeasy Money - Together
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Let's Get This Yeasy Money - Together

THE PM'S HAVE SPOKEN! HERE'S HOW WE CAN GET SOME YEEZY MONEY TOGETHER

WHAT: THE Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 "Pirate Black" by Kanye West Are Going for $2,500 In Flight Club.

WHEN: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19 2016

WHERE: YOUR MOBILE DEVICE

HOW:

1. Download the Adidas Confirmed App via App Store for iOS or Google Play.

2. Follow @AdidasOriginals on Twitter. SET UP TWEET NOTIFICATIONS

3. Wait for Tweet and Reserve

FullSizeRender.jpg

4. Go Pick Up Your Pairs & Drop Them Off At Flight Club or Stadium Goods. They Can Mail You, or YOUR COMPANY a Check - Or, I'll BUY YOUR PAIRS SAME DAY FOR $500 EACH

IMG_0559.jpg

If you're a friend, your'e on my list. Getting on my list gets you exposure to a few other tips / tricks to secure Yeezy Money through your mobile phone.

I am able to secure multiple pairs through the app while 99.5% of people are not able to reserve a single pair for a couple of reasons:

1. I get heads up / insider information prior to the Tweet going out.

2. Using this information I'm in the app early. Their tech works on a queue based system. If you're first in the queue, you're guaranteed

3. I have a third secret ingredient I won't discuss here.

I usually have a 3-12 hour heads up, and I'll send out an e-mail blast when I know it's going down.

Now, You Have A Side Hustle Where All You Have To Do Is Tap Buttons On Your Phone To Secure Thousands of Dollars In Stupidly Yeasy Money

Between The App And DOMINATING Online Releases Left And Right, We'll Get A Ton As Usual - What About You?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

So you're saying I should send my outbound reps to camp shoes rather than cold call?
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

This is the kind of spam you find in your Google junk folder when you are finally bored enough to go through it.

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    So you're saying I should send my outbound reps to camp shoes rather than cold call?
    No but you can have them download the app and secure your pairs from their desks. When you reserve a pair, you just pick up your money (shoe) anytime during business hours. So no camping required. It doesn't get any easier. Tap buttons on phone. Get Yeezys! Make $$$

I initially thought the ban was a bit harsh but after this $hit now Im full steam ahead

Why? Just why.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Must be a cultural experiment for Jay's next unreadable book.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

My spam mail is better then this
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    My spam mail is better then this
    At least she was spamming the right forum with the lead website, I guess it's not a good sign if she's pushing shoes here now though.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Must be a cultural experiment for Jay's next unreadable book.
    booom . i agree . still not convinced she hasn't been jay the whole time

Banned Reputation points: 17587

I've been thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    booom . i agree . still not convinced she hasn't been jay the whole time
    Nice picture of his housekeeper though.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

You want the truth? You cant handle the JAY!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    You want the truth? You cant handle the JAY!
    You know it best. You and me both personally saw the man earn a RIDIC sum of money from someone you know very very very very very very well in a span of 3.5 months... No direct contact with merchants needed.

So, you're absolutely right. They can't handle the Jay because even though the Jay can't close a door... he probably closed your boss at some point in time... Men lie. Women lie. Records / video / audio / etc.... don't. Let me know if you need links.

Six figures off certain MCA bosses, six figures off Kanye, six figures here, six figures there... Well. You get the point.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    THE PM'S HAVE SPOKEN! HERE'S HOW WE CAN GET SOME YEEZY MONEY TOGETHER

WHAT: THE Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 "Pirate Black" by Kanye West Are Going for $2,500 In Flight Club.

WHEN: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19 2016

WHERE: YOUR MOBILE DEVICE

HOW:

1. Download the Adidas Confirmed App via App Store for iOS or Google Play.

2. Follow @AdidasOriginals on Twitter. SET UP TWEET NOTIFICATIONS

3. Wait for Tweet and Reserve

FullSizeRender.jpg

4. Go Pick Up Your Pairs & Drop Them Off At Flight Club or Stadium Goods. They Can Mail You, or YOUR COMPANY a Check - Or, I'll BUY YOUR PAIRS SAME DAY FOR $500 EACH

IMG_0559.jpg

If you're a friend, your'e on my list. Getting on my list gets you exposure to a few other tips / tricks to secure Yeezy Money through your mobile phone.

I am able to secure multiple pairs through the app while 99.5% of people are not able to reserve a single pair for a couple of reasons:

1. I get heads up / insider information prior to the Tweet going out.

2. Using this information I'm in the app early. Their tech works on a queue based system. If you're first in the queue, you're guaranteed

3. I have a third secret ingredient I won't discuss here.

I usually have a 3-12 hour heads up, and I'll send out an e-mail blast when I know it's going down.

Now, You Have A Side Hustle Where All You Have To Do Is Tap Buttons On Your Phone To Secure Thousands of Dollars In Stupidly Yeasy Money

Between The App And DOMINATING Online Releases Left And Right, We'll Get A Ton As Usual - What About You?
    ????? por que?

Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Drugs are bad mmmmkay?
    yeah... this guy is on dope... buying my UCC course, making money off it... now buying yeezys and making money off them....smh.

We're using our bots to deliver him Yeasy money this week... Telling quote about MCA / UCC's only being useful for conversion into term loans too...

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Get a life . Now you are emailing yourself and taking ss of it

Quote Originally Posted by michael i View Post
    get a life . Now you are emailing yourself and taking ss of it

i beg your pardon???

Nico 3.jpg

Nico 4.jpg

Now, go somewhere and pound the phones, battle merchants, and close deals. Go Go Go!!

So wrong on so many levels. It is not even validation of anything at all. That aside, what does Jay charge for the phone call?

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    So wrong on so many levels. It is not even validation of anything at all. That aside, what does Jay charge for the phone call?
    It actually validates a lot. It validates the fact that merchant cash advance brokers who actively invest in themselves are unicorns. However, it does prove that there are smaller ISO's who "get it" - that sometimes you have to invest in yourself to get to the next level.

Incidentally, this is one a few ISO's we've either trained or co-brokered with - they are all from California. All good people. Less ego driven. Fantastic people to work with.

Book a call with Jay here.

I have to disagree. It also is offensive to put the guy's info here without permission. I doubt he agreed to help promote your hot air? Par for the course though.

jotucker1983
    Yuliya,

I have no idea what you are doing with these threads, but I think they hurt the credibility of your company due to how silly they are. Plus, are you Jay Ballentine or Yuliya? You have referred to yourself as "Jay" a couple of times so I'm not sure?

Also is Jay charging almost $17 a minute (just over $1,000 per hour) just to have a telephone conversation with him? Lol, what is this non-sense Yuliya?
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-18-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Yuliya,

I have no idea what you are doing with these threads, but I think they hurt the credibility of your company due to how silly they are. Plus, are you Jay Ballentine or Yuliya? You have referred to yourself as "Jay" a couple of times so I'm not sure?

Also is Jay charging almost $17 a minute (just over $1,000 per hour) just to have a telephone conversation with him? Lol, what is this non-sense Yuliya?

John,

1. This is the everything else section. What does 'EVERYTHING ELSE' imply?

2. We are not concerned with the credibility thing. But I really appreciate your concern there. The only way to build credibility with most MCA brokers is to work for them for free.

3. Jay has not changed his pricing on $1,000 per hour for years and he has received that $1,000 per hour.

----------------------------

Just because YOU don't assign a value to yourself where you'll charge $1,000 per hour and get it does not mean it can't be don.

Just because YOU are not comfortable automating most of your business processes, does not mean that there aren't folks who are succeeding at doing so.

Just because YOU are not aware that you are operating in a space (industry) currently in a bubble poised to pop and rock brokers to the core, doesn't mean that the writing is not on the wall. John, what's your Plan B? Got a soft pillow to land on?

Just because YOU are more concerned with being liked, approachable, and in your public persona, doesn't mean there are people who can care less.

Just because YOU can't send a funder a bill for tens of thousands of dollars and get it, doesn't mean it can't be done, and that it hasn't been done.

Just because YOU never sat down and planned and tweaked on a program designed to get the entire MCA advance after funding it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

John, just keep being John. You're a perfect caricature of everything they wish Jay would be. Kudos.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 02-18-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Why is this getting so personal. I happen to believe that John offers a wealth of knowledge and is one of the nicest people on the forum. Your criticisms of him aren't necessary. If you don't agree then that's fine, but personal insults aren't necessary.