Kanye West and Adidas Are Passing Out 6 Figure Checks - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    this is complete madness
    Right! Folks dig into the depths of their emotions and make bold - baseless claims. Out of nothing but emotion. This much emotion over "Everything Else." Wow.

This has got to be good for business. The traffic has gotta be good. There's always a bright side.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Yuliya, the point you are missing is that this board is for people in the alternative financing industry, and their interests. I once posted about Star Wars, and people enjoyed. Please do not post things that you HAVE TO KNOW will only bother others.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Kanye West and Adidas Are Passing Out 6 Figure Checks

That said, I feel like we are really over due on an Alaskan-Bush-People-related thread. Might get a little too extreme though.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    That said, I feel like we are really over due on an Alaskan-Bush-People-related thread. Might get a little too extreme though.
    if you are selling alaskan bush people apparel though, I might be interested. send price list plz thx.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

I'm ready to go populate Brown Town.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Kanye West and Adidas Are Passing Out 6 Figure Checks

Snowbird is taken and we already have Bear underwriting our high risk deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Has dailyfunder become a Sneakerhead blog now? Have you used the same bot system to get these shoes before selling out as you did to produce the complete files with applications, 3 months of bank statements and all closing stips?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Has dailyfunder become a Sneakerhead blog now? Have you used the same bot system to get these shoes before selling out as you did to produce the complete files with applications, 3 months of bank statements and all closing stips?
    No silly. We aren't' that smart. We get a recent filing, put a cold caller on it and have the merchant send over the same file they just sent over last week to get funded. Then, we'd sell it to you. That simple. That failed because merchant cash advance applications don't flip like kicks do.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 02-10-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Yulia G, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Copyright Credit - Universal Studios 1995

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    Yulia G, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

While we are quoting copyrighted works:

"Others' opinions of you are just that. Their opinions of you. Their perception of your reality will never be your reality and will never have the power to alter your reality.

Not all opinions hold value. When you take action that may lead to results averse to the interest of those you are in competition with, seek the counsel of elders who have taken such an action. A bold action.

Ignore the opinions of those who have avoided confrontation at all costs... If the smartest man in the world is a coward, ignore his advice on action you take that requires courage."

Copyright Credit - "Merchant Cash Advance: For Newbies" by Jay Ballentine

I agree - with the exception that what people perceive of you helps us to live in the alternate reality that we live in because true reality only exists when you are by yourself.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post

BILLY Madison and well played sir
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com