Kanye West and Adidas Are Passing Out 6 Figure Checks - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fbilson View Post
    Yuliya

Do you have a size 13 available for the Yeezy 2 model, how much to ship to Brooklyn ?
    http://www.flightclub.com/nike-air-y...lar-red-090138 $6k

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Kanye West and Adidas Are Passing Out 6 Figure Checks

This thread has gone full weird.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    ...to the point where I am honestly at a loss for words.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    ...to the point where I am honestly at a loss for words.
    Tell me about it. How often does an "Everything Else" thread get trolled???

So much trolling for what? So many assumptions that we are pieces of fecal matter who hustle fake shoes, dated filings, etc. It's wild.... But I understand why... We're not DF's most popular and folks generally resent those who work less to earn more...

Anyway, I'm off to finally LOAD TEXAS UCC FILINGS! They will be available tomorrow and they will all be junk, crap, dated stuff from 1987 merchant cash advance filings. So, I need you all to buy subscriptions so we can buy more Yeezy's. Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    folks generally resent those who work less to earn more...
    Last edited by anonymous; 03-03-2016 at 09:56 AM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I buy all my apparel through the daily funder.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I can hardly breath as it is from laughing so hard, please stop lol.
    Last edited by anonymous; 02-10-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Someone needs to explain to me WTF this thread is about. I have now read it twice and I am more confused then before.. Is it about more UCC's or sneakers or both. Someone explain to me because sneakers might be interested UCC's absolutely not.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

I literally just fell out of my chair laughing. UCC Business, Fail. Brokerage, Fail (even with all those "great" leads). Now your on here trying to hustle kicks, really... Have some self respect and quit fronting like you guys make real money, we all know you don't. If you were, you wouldn't be flipping sneakers competing in a market with 15 year old kids.
    Stop. Breathe. You should feel blessed to be way more successful than we are at brokering merchant cash advance deals. Clearly you are good at this business and your future is bright. Clearly we are not as good as you at getting and closing merchant cash advance deals so our MCA future is pretty bleak. We're on the way to being destitute and on skid row. So you should feel very fortunate to be able to pound the phones, battle merchants, and close deals.

Try re-framing how you think about this in such a way that serves to inflate your ego to the greatest degree as you need pride and ego to get the job done.

For now, I'm going to continue disrespecting myself by cleaning up for this weeks NBA All Start Weekend flanked by another Yeezy release next weekend. Then, I'll distribute through my sales channels and sell them for disrespectful prices.

Sorry for the confusion. We're simply peddling our knowledge for $1,000 per hour which comes with the software we use to get an added edge. It seems like folks have mis-interpreted this thread as they do others.

We're simply showing folks that there are very few areas to earn a 1,000% ROI, and shoes are one. We aren't selling apparel... We figured since merchant cash guys like to turn over money, we'd help them turn over money in the shoeconomy.

But, seeing is believing (sometimes) so we thought it was important to show proof... There's tons more if you're personally interested, reach out. I can hook you up with some knowledge on how to spend an hour this weekend and turn that into $5k ish...

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Sorry for the confusion. We're simply peddling our knowledge for $1,000 per hour which comes with the software we use to get an added edge. It seems like folks have mis-interpreted this thread as they do others.

We're simply showing folks that there are very few areas to earn a 1,000% ROI, and shoes are one. We aren't selling apparel... We figured since merchant cash guys like to turn over money, we'd help them turn over money in the shoeconomy.

But, seeing is believing (sometimes) so we thought it was important to show proof... There's tons more if you're personally interested, reach out. I can hook you up with some knowledge on how to spend an hour this weekend and turn that into $5k ish...
    I feel like Daily Funder is turning into the Twilight Zone, Who will start a petition to ban this nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I feel like Daily Funder is turning into the Twilight Zone, Who will start a petition to ban this nonsense?
    I will sign immediately
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    You have my vote.

I literally just fell out of my chair laughing. UCC Business, Fail. Brokerage, Fail (even with all those "great" leads). Now your on here trying to hustle kicks, really... Have some self respect and quit fronting like you guys make real money, we all know you don't. If you were, you wouldn't be flipping sneakers competing in a market with 15 year old kids.
    By the way... These guys are not 15. They don't talk to merchants... and they're all likely to crush you this year in earnings.... How does that make you feel inside?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 02-10-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

define crush ? how much is that ?

Yuliya

Your knowledge for footwear apparel is quite large, it appears you will benefit much if you were to switch to the rapper inspired sneaker industry.

By the way... These guys are not 15. They don't talk to merchants... and they're all likely to crush you this year in earnings.... How does that make you feel inside?
    Yulia, just give it up already.
    Last edited by anonymous; 03-03-2016 at 09:57 AM.

better question would be why anyone on this site would care how much a bunch of guys selling sneakers out of the back of a truck make. Or believe for a second that you have a clue what that number is. I promise you I am not alone when I say WTF are you talking about and why should I care?????
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

I hate Kanye West, I will not be buying anything that supports him or for that price. Its crap like you said a $10 dollar shoe. Find another forum to post this crap. I hear the Korean massage industry is really taking off, depends on what your willing to do the profits are crazy. Wax on Wax off...? I hope this adds to the confusion.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 02-10-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I promise you I am not alone when I say WTF are you talking about and why should I care?????
    But... you cared enough to reply? lol. I hear the emotion seething from you. These guys are not 15 and have warehouses... Millionaires... Sneakers.

Why should you care? Because you have me as a resource to tap into this lucrative sneaker after market estimated to be $3billion annually.

But... you cared enough to reply? lol. I hear the emotion seething from you. These guys are not 15 and have warehouses... Millionaires... Sneakers.

Why should you care? Because you have me as a resource to tap into this lucrative sneaker after market estimated to be $3billion annually.
    NO NO NO this is a alternative lending forum go sell your sneakers somewhere else. I really can't wait till you get banned for this nonsense
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Yuliya

Are you looking for funding to purchase these ugly sneakers ? We would need 3 months of banks statements and an application in order to move forward to submit to underwriting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Yules. Why don't don't you partner up with the guy giving away free UCCs while selling private jet shares and put together a business plan. I had you accurately pegged from your original posts. A street corner peddler. Best of luck!

..and go home and grab your shine box
    Last edited by HDF; 02-10-2016 at 05:11 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

this is complete madness

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

this is complete madness
    If you really think so, sign on to the petition. John, feel free to join in.

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.php/6161-Ban-YuliyaG