Free ucc download... Link expires in 48 hours - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheChoice View Post
    It simple...just be honest with yourself and clients.
    Practice what you preach brother. You can start by taking the room you rent off of Google maps as your office or you can unblurr the image so merchants can see that place looks like a Crack house lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Free ucc download... Link expires in 48 hours

Supreme. You only come on here to troll and personally attack people. You don't contribute anything positive and telling people about
    Your self successes (and boasting) does not motivate anyone. Don't take your article as consideration of having to be respected either. You have to give respect to get respect and you have done neither.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Supreme. You only come on here to troll and personally attack people. You don't contribute anything positive and telling people about
    Your self successes (and boasting) does not motivate anyone. Don't take your article as consideration of having to be respected either. You have to give respect to get respect and you have done neither.
    Facts speaks for itself. Not trolling at all. Haven't been on this site in over 5 months. Your problem is you bounce around to much and don't have a office to call home. But I won't go deeper Amanda because I'm sure people have addressed you already on your most recent posts.

By the way here is the jet brokerage company i use if anyone wants to get into the Jets brokerage business go to Jetsmarter.com and tell them you know me. Your welcome.

Here is screenshot of wire i transferred to one of my accounts. Screenshot_2016-02-09-08-26-25.jpg
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 02-09-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Free ucc download... Link expires in 48 hours

Will... My vision and drive cannot be housed with anyone because I refuse to build someone else's dream. You and I have had some conversations and met eye to eye on many things and being an entrepreneur and what comes with it is one. Everyone has their niche and mine does not have a "place" and I reuse to conform to a concept I do not believe in. Especially- if I am the one representing it. I represent myself first and foremost and that I can vouche for.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Proof that money doesn't buy happiness.

1mil.jpg
    Last edited by FUNd; 02-09-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Will... My vision and drive cannot be housed with anyone because I refuse to build someone else's dream. You and I have had some conversations and met eye to eye on many things and being an entrepreneur and what comes with it is one. Everyone has their niche and mine does not have a "place" and I reuse to conform to a concept I do not believe in. Especially- if I am the one representing it. I represent myself first and foremost and that I can vouche for.
    Yes these are true and you know me and you know that i actually do motivate people because i know i motivated you. Not sure why you feel i have done something to you but your more then welcome to contact me and we can further discuss.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Since you are on a roll, Jet. Can you answer the question as to what the purpose is to post a link offering free UCCs. Especially given your recent success and domination of all things brokerage? What is the point? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Since you are on a roll, Jet. Can you answer the question as to what the purpose is to post a link offering free UCCs. Especially given your recent success and domination of all things brokerage? What is the point? Thanks.

We gave away free Ucc's.would you rather buy them or get them for free. Most brokers are barely living I'm sure free uccs would help them out. To answer your question it was for those who need it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

That's cool. Might have had an impact if you gave them to one needy broker rather than the universe though.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    That's cool. Might have had an impact if you gave them to one needy broker rather than the universe though.

I think the decision was a good one and I'm actually going to do this at the beginning of every year. Once link expires that's it.