Need Equipment Financing! Financing Has to Happen FAST! $270,000
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

I am getting my gears in place even now because this is a most-likely transaction:

I have a client who has been getting jerked around for over 3 weeks, trying to finance the purchase of equipment (construction trucks) w/ another company. Then, he thought his bank was going to do the financing (go figure....) but ended up closing his bank account & opening one elsewhere, due to how upset he got with the bank.

Long story short, he needs to buy those trucks by no later than Wednesday this week (Thursday absolute latest for funding). I don't want him to lose the deal because the seller is getting impatient...

I am assuming his credit is decent enough since the bank didn't decline him due to credit. If you are able to do such financing within the time frame required, please give me a shout ASAP!

PM is best or solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com (yes... the yahoo address!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Maybe FUND would know better, but I find it unlikely that any equipment lessors are going to fund 270K within 4 days. Just too many moving parts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Yes Zach, you are right. Especially on a titled vehicle transaction, not going to happen that fast.

I do have a unique relationship with a direct funder that loves construction SIC equipment leasing deals, they are fast and credit isn't an issue at all if the company is fairly solid. (A rarity in the equipment leasing arena - usually they are heavy on personal credit and compatible personal trade lines). Just PM me if you want to talk a little more about it. Not looking for any money for the introduction, just the brownie points with the lender for sending you over.
    Last edited by FUNd; 01-24-2016 at 09:49 PM.