Telecommute Opportunity For Experienced Brokers -- High Commission, Excellent Support
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Telecommute Opportunity For Experienced Brokers -- High Commission, Excellent Support

Our independent work opportunity is an excellent middle ground for brokers who know the industry, how to reliably sell and close, and can work independently but would like to take that next step carefully.

(I say middle ground because it is not for beginners, simply because there is no W-2, draw, salary, etc. You eat what you produce here, and if you can't consistently close business, you're better off at an established ISO/funder to build your skills. On the other hand, obviously if you're already booking 30-40k a month, you should open your own shop already!)

SUPPORT:
    You will be provided leads, a full support team with admin/receptionist/etc, a mailbox, and access to apps that will allow you to make calls using the office # from home, cell, or any device -- it's a true work-from-anywhere opportunity.

COMPENSATION:
    We'll start you with a 50-70% commission split commensurate with experience. We will raise or keep that figure based on performance after the first couple of months.

SEEKING:
    We're looking for experienced, self-motivated brokers who:

-are tired of the politics/dishonesty of corporate offices
    -have considered going on their own but feel it's too big a leap as they lack the resources/admin/brand/funder network in place
    -have another career/job in sales (real estate, insurance, etc) but want to diversify and make money in this industry
    -want more flexibility and freedom, less restrictions
    -want to spend more time with their family and loved ones (corny, but it does apply to a couple of my guys)
    -want to safely develop their own book of business

---

This isn't for everyone, but for the right person our small cohesive group is an excellent fit. Everyone is very happy here and I would like to add a few more solid brokers to get the most out of our resources and make more money together!

For those interested, PM me some contact details to discuss. Thanks for your time in reading this.
    Last edited by Lender Of Gold; 01-17-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

It's all about the leads. I know a couple very talented individuals. Is this cold calling or do you have marketing channels to set up meaningful conversations? Honestly.

The 50%-70% splits tell you everything you need to know as there is zero chance he's providing real leads with those splits so it's cold calling with some type of ****ty data provided I'm pretty sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    It's all about the leads. I know a couple very talented individuals. Is this
    cold calling or do you have marketing channels to set up meaningful conversations? Honestly.
    Both really. I've found ways to generate my own referral network in a more efficient low-cost way which I wouldn't share publicly. As far as leads, I have everything from aged leads to UCCs of any date range of most states, not all. I also emphasize specializing in 1-3 industries so they can also generate better quality leads on their own and add real insight to their clients' business.

I cut my teeth in this industry the same way many of us did, starting out at a brokerage grinding and learning the industry through lots and lots of deals. Along the way I came across a lot of shady business practices, greedy managers, and office culture. When I branched out on my own, first with a partner and then by myself, I started to understand the high cost of overhead + inbound marketing + high turnover from non-producing reps was the biggest limiting factor running an ISO.

I felt there was margin to be had if there were ways to keep that cost efficient. I also think that if a rep fits my guidelines, the ability to sell cold calling will be somewhat parallel to his knowledge of the product and industry.

Quote Originally Posted by funda21 View Post
    The 50%-70% splits tell you everything you need to know as there is zero chance he's providing real leads with those splits so it's cold calling with some type of ****ty data provided I'm pretty sure about that.
    Right so you would provide your best inbound warm leads to people that just walked in the door as opposed to me and my best guys who I already can count on & pay them a higher split than most ISOs?? How about they prove themselves first on decent data?

Yes, I would start people with recent UCCs like described above and leads to most industries of their choice because I want people to prove they can write consistent business first before I give them my best stuff, regardless of experience or what I'm told upfront. I'm pretty sure about that.
    Last edited by Lender Of Gold; 01-18-2016 at 09:45 AM.

***Bump***

Finally getting around to updating this now since we received more than enough inquiries to keep us busy since last time. Apparently the market for brokers looking to get out from the corporate whip was stronger than anticipated!

Whether combined part-time with another career, full-time to focus on maximizing your profits and efficiency, or as a middle ground to learn the ropes and mitigate the risk before going 100% on your own, we're proud of the opportunity that we are building here for independent brokers and we feel there's a ton of potential yet to be explored.

Send a PM or contact if interested in learning more.

****Bump****

The "Belfort" shops come and go, the big banks continue to consolidate with the feds to monopolize the market, but we're still going strong. As usual, highest splits from 50-70% based on performance, excellent brand, admin and office support, and a steadily growing team. Yes we are brokers, and yes we do right by people here and our guys will vouch for it.

We're also working hard and providing training/platforms to help our guys become more versatile as alternative financing brokers: commercial and residential refinance/bridge loans, high FICO startups, leasing/leaseback, invoice factoring, A/R factoring, ABLs, etc.

We're looking for guys who:

-- have closing experience in MCA. The excellent split is offset by NO draws or salary. We try to run a lean shop and eliminate waste so everyone gets the lion's share and more. Starting a shop from scratch is the hardest thing ever nowadays, and time is the most important "currency".

-- Self-motivated, independent folks. You'll be working from home or your own office. or anywhere you want.

-- Already can generate their own business and leads (to a degree) Starting out, the majority of your lead gen will come from you. Once you've closed consistent business with us, we're happy to let you enjoy the fruits of our inbound programs and referral networks, some of which provide exclusive leads from products tailored to small business owners.

Send a PM if you'd like to discuss further.