**NEEDED**: $1 Million Short-Term Working Capital Loan
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

**THIS IS A SERIOUS INQUIRY** - Please read the entire inquiry before responding. We're not looking to work with brokers.

**THE DEAL** - Seeking a DIRECT LENDER/PRIVATE LENDER for a $1 Million Short-Term Bridge Loan at no more than 6% interest. 40-45 day turnaround.

Assets, Bank Statements, and References are available upon request. We are an open book, but we just need a lender for short term funding for orders that our largest client has put in with our company. We did $12.6 million in revenue in 2015.

Please only serious inquiries. We're not going to give out information to people that are just seeking to put in an application. Respect our time and we will respect yours.

Please respond with information about your company, a website, and how your process works. Thanks Guys!

**THIS IS A SERIOUS INQUIRY** - Please read the entire inquiry before responding. We're not looking to work with brokers.
    Last edited by Central Banker; 01-11-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

6% try a bank.
    If you have serious profitable cash flow with collateral you can expect 7-11% from a private institution.
    PO financing or bridge loan may be a fit
    contact me for more info.
    bzuniga@omegafund.com

Exactly right.

It's basically a short-term bridge loan. 40-45 day turnaround (In the post). Anything higher than 6% is not profitable for us. The terms of the deal are fairly simple. Not looking for any fancy credit facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    6% try a bank.
    If you have serious profitable cash flow with collateral you can expect 7-11% from a private institution.
    PO financing or bridge loan may be a fit
    contact me for more info.
    bzuniga@omegafund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Fully secured by real estate or easily liquidatable equipment, maybe 10-15%. I don't know who would let a million bucks go unsecured to make $60K. No matter how short the term is, once the money leaves your account, it's at risk.

You cannot take anything above 6% bridge loan? Your margins must be real slim to nothing.

good luck

Not interested in opinions.... Only interested in replies from people that can be of assistance. Thanks!

You cannot take anything above 6% bridge loan? Your margins must be real slim to nothing.

good luck

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

I have to ask: why would a lender put $1,000,000 out there for 40-45 days for 1/2 of 1 percent? While I understand anything higher than 6% doesn't work for you, why would a lender put that much capital out there for a $7500 return? After you factor in the time and effort to devote to due diligence, what is the NET return to the Lender? The best deals are one that benefit all involved.

Secured options are on the table... 40-45 days.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Fully secured by real estate or easily liquidatable equipment, maybe 10-15%. I don't know who would let a million bucks go unsecured to make $60K. No matter how short the term is, once the money leaves your account, it's at risk.

Not interested in opinions.... Only interested in replies from people that can be of assistance. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    I have to ask: why would a lender put $1,000,000 out there for 40-45 days for 1/2 of 1 percent? While I understand anything higher than 6% doesn't work for you, why would a lender put that much capital out there for a $7500 return? After you factor in the time and effort to devote to due diligence, what is the NET return to the Lender? The best deals are one that benefit all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Central Banker View Post
    Well, you're gonna get opinions, whether you like it or not slick.

LOL Name calling?... OK... I'll keep my response the same.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Well, you're gonna get opinions, whether you like it or not slick.

To be clear... 6% of $1,000,000 is $60,000 not $7,500 lol

Let's not remix the information inside the original post please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Industry?

IT Solutions | Mobile Phone Repair & Computer Repair

Quote Originally Posted by VFG View Post
    Industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

PO finance & Factoring at 1.75/30 so you're looking at 2.625% all in for 45 days. Less than the 5% you're looking for

To be clear... 6% of $1,000,000 is $60,000 not $7,500 lol

Let's not remix the information inside the original post please.
    You should have been more specific.: "at no more than 6% interest" You made it sound like you wanted 6% interest rate on 1M loan. 6% return of funds on investment is something different or no more than total 60k total rate and fees. 60,000 total costs and cheaper may be doable with invoice factoring or PO financing,but sounds like you are not a player for that. IT /mobile.

Do you deal with government entities or larger Fortune 100 or 500 companies?
    Also is your equipment for collateral phones/IT/computer stuff? Not many lenders will be interested in that.
    If you have real collateral such as commercial AR and real estate with equity this is doable
    Last edited by omegafund; 01-11-2016 at 06:45 PM.

DM me please...

You should have been more specific.: "at no more than 6% interest" You made it sound like you wanted 6% interest rate on 1M loan. 6% return of funds on investment is something different or no more than total 60k total rate and fees. 60,000 total costs and cheaper may be doable with invoice factoring or PO financing,but sounds like you are not a player for that. IT /mobile.

Do you deal with government entities or larger Fortune 100 or 500 companies?
    Also is your equipment for collateral phones/IT/computer stuff? Not many lenders will be interested in that.
    If you have real collateral such as commercial AR and real estate with equity this is doable

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Forgive me.. 60k for 45 days makes a lot more sense.. Now what doesn't make sense is believing that a Commercial Real Estate BANK will be trolling here looking for loans. You best bet is a Broker or a Private Investor. Once someone verifies the information that you have and does a Title Report on the collateral you might be able to turn this around in 14 days...

Not exactly looking for a commercial real estate bank.

Private Investor Funding is definitely most preferable. If you guys know any Private Investors that are legitimately open to this sort of deal, Please DM Me.

Would definitely appreciate a point in the right direct in terms of Private Investors.

Forgive me.. 60k for 45 days makes a lot more sense.. Now what doesn't make sense is believing that a Commercial Real Estate BANK will be trolling here looking for loans. You best bet is a Broker or a Private Investor. Once someone verifies the information that you have and does a Title Report on the collateral you might be able to turn this around in 14 days...
    Last edited by Central Banker; 01-11-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Where's the hair on this one? There's a big patch of it somewhere, I guarantee it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Provide me commercial real estate to cross appraised around 1.7M and I'll do 1M 7 Mo I/O 14% & 6pts with ppp - this is a site for alternative lending , if your looking for 6% go to a bank.... I know why you can't but I'll spare the details..

And if you can find someone willing to lend 1M for 45 days at 6% please let me know .. I will Save ours, borrow his and make 6pts on top.

**THE DEAL** - Seeking a DIRECT LENDER/PRIVATE LENDER for a $1 Million Short-Term Bridge Loan at no more than 6% interest. 40-45 day turnaround.

Assets, Bank Statements, and References are available upon request. We are an open book, but we just need a lender for short term funding for orders that our largest client has put in with our company. We did $12.6 million in revenue in 2015.

Please only serious inquiries. We're not going to give out information to people that are just seeking to put in an application. Respect our time and we will respect yours.

Please respond with information about your company, a website, and how your process works. Thanks Guys!

Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Found what I need LONG AGO... Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Provide me commercial real estate to cross appraised around 1.7M and I'll do 1M 7 Mo I/O 14% & 6pts with ppp - this is a site for alternative lending , if your looking for 6% go to a bank.... I know why you can't but I'll spare the details..

And if you can find someone willing to lend 1M for 45 days at 6% please let me know .. I will Save ours, borrow his and make 6pts on top.

Sure you did.