Livestock Company Seeking LOC or PO funds
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Livestock Company Seeking LOC or PO funds

Hey all,

I have a client that was referred to me that I'd like to help but cannot, since there is not enough history. He is a rancher that provides healthy beef for specialized grocery stores (grass fed, etc.). The owner has been in the industry for quite some time but is just ramping up his business. Really just started with significant revenue in Q4 2015.

He would be a great client for me a year from now, but he needs a little seasoning (yes, pun intended).

I asked him to draft a paragraph about what he is looking for, and here is what he said:

Montana-based, specialized livestock company seeks expansion capital. Company began shipping product in November, 2015 and has posted revenue of $275,000 since first shipment. Company has purchase orders for $200,000 per month in hand for 2016 and seeks inventory and accounts receivable financing to fund expansion. Ideal funding would be $200,000 revolving line of credit secured with livestock inventory and accounts receivable. Term loan considered. Use of funds would be livestock purchases to fill purchase orders. Lockbox banking with Wells Fargo available.

If you think you might be a fit, please reach out to me vial email. Happy to answer questions here on the forum though.

BTW: No real estate available, so sorry in advance to our WBL colleagues. :-)

Thanks,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Last edited by dpFund; 01-07-2016 at 06:10 PM.