These leads are just... awesome. Hand down. - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Huh?
    You said you could send these files to 2nd position funders, but could not agree to terms. If you can't get a file done, what makes you think someone else calling with a similar offer can? I mean, the loan fits or it doesn't. The merch is going to pay 100% APR or he isn't.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

What I’ve always wanted to know is why was Jay Ballentine banned from this forum and then why is there someone else from Jay’s organization on this forum pushing Jay’s products and services for him?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    You said you could send these files to 2nd position funders, but could not agree to terms. If you can't get a file done, what makes you think someone else calling with a similar offer can? I mean, the loan fits or it doesn't. The merch is going to pay 100% APR or he isn't.
    I see the source of the confusion. The terms I was referring to are the terms of the various ISO agreements. Not the terms offered on an approval. Many second position deals close themselves to be honest...

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Everyone has the ability to put anyone in the forum on ignore so you will not see their posts. It works very well.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    I see the source of the confusion. The terms I was referring to are the terms of the various ISO agreements. Not the terms offered on an approval. Many second position deals close themselves to be honest...
    So ISO's, or yourself, are getting their merchants funded and then you sell the file to 2nd position lenders that the ISO, or yourself, can't work with because of the ISO agreements they are bound to?

Banned Reputation points: 17587

pretty sure she calls the most recent ucc's as they become available. simply asks them if they are seeking capital and have more than one position, then sends a template email with app and waits for docs to come back. docs come back, they sells them. doesn't seem like the qualifiers are too stringent, so I'm not exactly sure how I would value those prospects - but the concepts seems pretty simple. it's like a call center, except rather than transferring the call, they wait for docs and sell them for a price that makes up for all the leads they could have sold that didn't turn into docs. then they sell those leads lol.

how/why? no uw or oversight needed. book an easy lead, sell it, and forget it. looking for a set of docs from someone who has one advance and is "seeking additional capital," give me a phone book and I've got you covered. whether they qualify for additional funding or would be open to typical second position terms, after just taking on their 1st, different story - but who cares, already sold the docs!

Banned Reputation points: 17587

...and to assume there wouldn't be cherry picking involved would be pretty naive

Are we still talking about this??

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Yup. I was right all along. Jay is spreading the word:

"You may or may not have been able to take a look at a post I made on deBanked yesterday regarding "ready to underwrite" full package leads. If not, you can check it out here.

However, I wanted to address some questions that have been asked both publicly and privately.

How Are These Leads Generated?

1. Yuliya is the best human breathing as it relates to sourcing high quality UCC filings. So we get the filings, find contact info and engage.

2. Everyone knows roughly 20% of all merchants will opt in to a second advance. So it's very simple. A merchant may receive a call on January 7, 2016 and the call may go like; "hey Bob, we see you just got funded right before the Holidays, need more?" If they need more we gather docs.

Again, we're targeting premium stuff. Maximum 1 open position.

Why Are You Not Just Closing Them?

1. I derive no pleasure from dealing directly with merchants in any way shape or form. I never have. Nor am I interested in managing a sales team.

2. Process optimization. I can earn more by doing less. Using our leads, you'll earn more by doing less as well. Very simple.

3. I have other things I am interested in... Like writing my next book... Also, I've got a money route where I'm turning over $5.50 for every $1 put up within 2 months. I need to carve out time scale that as well. Dealing with merchants, stips and so forth handcuffs me. Everyone should have diverse income streams. Most brokers are confined to only their commissions and splits. I believe that those who don't diversify their hustle will be hit hard when this bubble pops. Brokers will be hit hardest when it does pop. Nonetheless, if I were squarely focused on "closing deals" I would be leaving all sorts of money on the table... time is money.

I hope this clarifies things."

-Jay

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    pretty sure she calls the most recent ucc's as they become available. simply asks them if they are seeking capital and have more than one position, then sends a template email with app and waits for docs to come back. docs come back, they sells them. doesn't seem like the qualifiers are too stringent, so I'm not exactly sure how I would value those prospects - but the concepts seems pretty simple. it's like a call center, except rather than transferring the call, they wait for docs and sell them for a price that makes up for all the leads they could have sold that didn't turn into docs. then they sell those leads lol.

how/why? no uw or oversight needed. book an easy lead, sell it, and forget it. looking for a set of docs from someone who has one advance and is "seeking additional capital," give me a phone book and I've got you covered. whether they qualify for additional funding or would be open to typical second position terms, after just taking on their 1st, different story - but who cares, already sold the docs!
    what are you talking about it's the uber of merchant cash advance!

Disruption is the new synergy. If I hear that word I roll my eyes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

The most profitable UCC lists I've seen are the ones consisting of un-filed (unpublished) Uccs. At the end of the day, any regular Ucc list can be published by a variety of companies/brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Somewhere in MCA land Larry F. Smith just got funded for like $100k or more.

The deal is so large that the underwriter is using a randomizer to spit out what filing company Larry should be filed under to ensure no one finds the deal and wrestles it away, or stacks on it.

That’s the plan. However, tomorrow, we’ll have Larry on the phone, congratulating him on just getting funded, offering him a free deal analysis, and will open the opportunity for him to get more money. In thirty days or so, someone will approach a data provider to purchase some UCC’s expecting to not only find Larry, but a bunch more Larry’s.

Unfortunately, they’ll strike out because the darned Larry's out there are being hidden too darned well!

Somewhere else in MCA land, Peter J. Stevens is getting $100k or more too.

But the underwriter in his case is not using a randomizer nor are they using an alias and are just flat filing under their name. In 30 days, Peter J. Stevens’ contact info and filing date will be made available for sale via leading data providers.

However, tomorrow, we’ll have Peter on the phone congratulating him just getting funded, offering him a free deal analysis, and will open the opportunity for him to get more money… The guy who purchases his contact info in 30 days will be sorely disappointed.

I’ve had a lot of conversations with folks who are interested in leveraging our unique abilities and these points are consistently brought up, I wanted to broach them and hopefully you’ll get useful info in the process. Here’s what I’m hearing:
    "Anyone can get them for free."
    "I can just buy them."
    "All you’re doing is scraping UCC’s right?"
    Let’s dive right in.

"Anyone Can Get Them for Free"

I assume people buy them because as good as using $0 to get the value I described in my opening sounds, folks just haven’t quite figured out how to scale getting free UCC’s. While we have no idea how to get a whole bunch of UCC’s for free, here’s a glimpse into the process... if you’re interested…

California
    Push papers back and forth through snail mail with the state of CA.
    Send them some money. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Get an account in return and place orders. Place orders Friday available for Monday. New data available weekly.
    Get almost 50 years worth of XML data. in 5 YUUUUGE SEPARATE FILES. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Download the 50 years worth of XML data. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Run code to extract what you want for any given date range. In our case 130 secureds, 600+ aliases, and 1200 alias variations… and counting.
    Hop on over to a leading data cleanser and pay 40 to 45 cents to get a contact name, phone number, and e-mail.
    Serve with biscuits.

Florida
    Use a link available at the FL website to download these 3 gigantic files. EVERY SINGLE UPDATE (can pull FL daily!).
    You can’t open these files on a “normal” machine… but once you have the hardware, you run code to merge files using a common identifier.
    Run code to extract what you want for any given date range. In our case again, 130 merchant cash advance funders, 600+ aliases, and 1200 alias variations… and counting.
    Hop on over to a leading data cleanser and pay 40 to 45 cents to get a contact name, phone number, and e-mail.
    Serve with biscuits.

New Jersey (easy one!)
    Go to their site and buy what you need for a date range you need. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. If you want Decembers' data it'll run you about $271 before you even get to filter it.
    You can’t filter out what you need first so you’ll have to extract the goodies from what you download.
    Serve with biscuits.

Ohio
    Push papers back and forth with the Secretary of State so as to formally register your business - all snail mail.
    Pay them some money. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Get access to an FTP site where you can download Ohio data.
    Merge: Ohio sucks because there are an assortment of these random files you have to merge - different extensions, all HUGE. Very big headache.
    Extract: pretty much the same process like the other states.
    Serve with biscuits.

New York
    Push papers back and forth with the state.
    Get the pleasure of downloading all THE IMAGE FILES you can handle. IMAGE FILES. Not CSV, or TXT files.
    Run OCR on these image files and / or hire remote laborers to get the stuff in text format. We use a combination of the two.
    Nothing to merge, pure extraction (the stuff we want).
    Serve with biscuits.

Texas
    Pony up $1,350 to for one master download of every filing since the Nixon administration.
    Pay $65 per day, or $325 per week, or $1,300 per month for regular updates. Here's the kicker, you can't just go and buy a days or weeks worth, you have to pony up that $1,350 out the gate.
    Download these gigantic files for your aged stuff.
    Download smaller files regular for your updates.
    Merge and extract.
    Serve with biscuits.
    This is only 6 of them... still more states to go!

"I Can Just Buy Them"

Yes, you absolutely can. However, we’re finding there are more brokers buying fewer UCC’s because...
    The data is almost INSTANTLY stale as soon as it’s made available for sale.
    The coverage is lacking… Many UCC vendors and providers simply don’t invest human hours in identifying MCA UCC’s that may be filed under weird names like; Stanley F. Sandwichface. I’m being facetious, but some of these filing aliases are downright funny.
    A bunch of random stuff is thrown in. For instance, it’s a “gamble” to order CSC Global UCC’s (the preferred filing company) because CSC is a mixture of all kinds of UCC’s many not related to MCA at all. We “magically” extract MCA only UCC’s from filing companies like CSC.

"You Just Scrape for UCC’s Right"

I love designing scalable solutions… Scrapers are not that. They are fragile and coding hours aren’t cheap. Scrapers can be rendered useless the instant a site changes, thus scrapers are not reliable, and I bet using scrapers on government sites in particular is illegal. I’m no lawyer, but I figured there was no incentive for me to hire one for a second opinion here.

Our Secret Sauce

None of this would be worth the time effort and energy were it not for one thing; the ability to find great paper wherever it’s being filed. You can pull all the UCC's you want. However, if all you're doing is pulling against a list of MCA providers like the one here, you're behind in the game.

We tried to buy whole a bunch of UCC's for Buynance back in 2014 and that's what started this journey. The output we got didn't match the market size and there were a ton of UCC's of folks who just got things like a mortgages or motorcycles. So, we decided to do for ourselves what others could not do for us...

It’s literally fun for Yuliya. She has a blast… guess it’s like a cat and mouse game for her. Some funders only file certain aliases in certain states, some file behind companies, behind companies, behind companies... One even tucked a bunch of his stuff away securely at a relatives’ house (you can’t make this up). Anyway, once you have your ability to find stuff down pat, the rest is a piece of cake… Or is it?

Yuuuuge announcement coming soon...

Screw it... Cat is out of the bag. The announcement is that we'll be generating apps and statements for partners we look to bring on as closers soon.

, does your life change if you're constantly talking with business owners only AFTER someone has done the hard work of getting the app + statements?

Details soon. BYOH (bring your own hustle).

-Jay

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Somewhere in MCA land Larry F. Smith just got funded for like $100k or more.

The deal is so large that the underwriter is using a randomizer to spit out what filing company Larry should be filed under to ensure no one finds the deal and wrestles it away, or stacks on it.

That’s the plan. However, tomorrow, we’ll have Larry on the phone, congratulating him on just getting funded, offering him a free deal analysis, and will open the opportunity for him to get more money. In thirty days or so, someone will approach a data provider to purchase some UCC’s expecting to not only find Larry, but a bunch more Larry’s.

Unfortunately, they’ll strike out because the darned Larry's out there are being hidden too darned well!

Somewhere else in MCA land, Peter J. Stevens is getting $100k or more too.

But the underwriter in his case is not using a randomizer nor are they using an alias and are just flat filing under their name. In 30 days, Peter J. Stevens’ contact info and filing date will be made available for sale via leading data providers.

However, tomorrow, we’ll have Peter on the phone congratulating him just getting funded, offering him a free deal analysis, and will open the opportunity for him to get more money… The guy who purchases his contact info in 30 days will be sorely disappointed.

I’ve had a lot of conversations with folks who are interested in leveraging our unique abilities and these points are consistently brought up, I wanted to broach them and hopefully you’ll get useful info in the process. Here’s what I’m hearing:
    "Anyone can get them for free."
    "I can just buy them."
    "All you’re doing is scraping UCC’s right?"
    Let’s dive right in.

"Anyone Can Get Them for Free"

I assume people buy them because as good as using $0 to get the value I described in my opening sounds, folks just haven’t quite figured out how to scale getting free UCC’s. While we have no idea how to get a whole bunch of UCC’s for free, here’s a glimpse into the process... if you’re interested…

California
    Push papers back and forth through snail mail with the state of CA.
    Send them some money. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Get an account in return and place orders. Place orders Friday available for Monday. New data available weekly.
    Get almost 50 years worth of XML data. in 5 YUUUUGE SEPARATE FILES. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Download the 50 years worth of XML data. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Run code to extract what you want for any given date range. In our case 130 secureds, 600+ aliases, and 1200 alias variations… and counting.
    Serve with biscuits.

Florida
    Use a link available at the FL website to download these 3 gigantic files. EVERY SINGLE UPDATE (can pull FL daily!).
    You can’t open these files on a “normal” machine… but once you have the hardware, you run code to merge files using a common identifier.
    Run code to extract what you want for any given date range. In our case again, 130 merchant cash advance funders, 600+ aliases, and 1200 alias variations… and counting.
    Serve with biscuits.

New Jersey (easy one!)
    Go to their site and buy what you need for a date range you need. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. If you want Decembers' data it'll run you about $271 before you even get to filter it.
    You can’t filter out what you need first so you’ll have to extract the goodies from what you download.
    Serve with biscuits.

Ohio
    Push papers back and forth with the Secretary of State so as to formally register your business - all snail mail.
    Pay them some money. EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.
    Get access to an FTP site where you can download Ohio data.
    Merge: Ohio sucks because there are an assortment of these random files you have to merge - different extensions, all HUGE. Very big headache.
    Extract: pretty much the same process like the other states.
    Serve with biscuits.

New York
    Get the pleasure of downloading all THE IMAGE FILES you can handle. IMAGE FILES. Not CSV, or TXT files.
    Run OCR on these image files and / or hire remote laborers to get the stuff in text format. We use a combination of the two.
    Nothing to merge, pure extraction (the stuff we want).
    Serve with biscuits.

Texas
    Pony up $1,350 to for one master download of every filing since the Nixon administration.
    Pay $65 per day, or $325 per week, or $1,300 per month for regular updates. Here's the kicker, you can't just go and buy a days or weeks worth, you have to pony up that $1,350 out the gate.
    Download these gigantic files for your aged stuff.
    Download smaller files regular for your updates.
    Merge and extract.
    Serve with biscuits.
    This is only 6 of them... still more states to go!

"I Can Just Buy Them"

Yes, you absolutely can. However, we’re finding there are more brokers buying fewer UCC’s because...
    The data is almost INSTANTLY stale as soon as it’s made available for sale.
    The coverage is lacking… Many UCC vendors and providers simply don’t invest human hours in identifying MCA UCC’s that may be filed under weird names like; Stanley F. Sandwichface. I’m being facetious, but some of these filing aliases are downright funny.
    A bunch of random stuff is thrown in. For instance, it’s a “gamble” to order CSC Global UCC’s (the preferred filing company) because CSC is a mixture of all kinds of UCC’s many not related to MCA at all. We “magically” extract MCA only UCC’s from filing companies like CSC.

"You Just Scrape for UCC’s Right"

I love designing scalable solutions… Scrapers are not that. They are fragile and coding hours aren’t cheap. Scrapers can be rendered useless the instant a site changes, thus scrapers are not reliable, and I bet using scrapers on government sites in particular is illegal. I’m no lawyer, but I figured there was no incentive for me to hire one for a second opinion here.

Our Secret Sauce

None of this would be worth the time effort and energy were it not for one thing; the ability to find great paper wherever it’s being filed. You can pull all the UCC's you want. However, if all you're doing is pulling against a list of MCA providers like the one here, you're behind in the game.

We tried to buy whole a bunch of UCC's for Buynance back in 2014 and that's what started this journey. The output we got didn't match the market size and there were a ton of UCC's of folks who just got things like a mortgages or motorcycles. So, we decided to do for ourselves what others could not do for us...

It’s literally fun for Yuliya. She has a blast… guess it’s like a cat and mouse game for her. Some funders only file certain aliases in certain states, some file behind companies, behind companies, behind companies... One even tucked a bunch of his stuff away securely at a relatives’ house (you can’t make this up). Anyway, once you have your ability to find stuff down pat, the rest is a piece of cake… Or is it?

Yuuuuge announcement coming soon...

Screw it... Cat is out of the bag. The announcement is that we'll be generating apps and statements for partners we look to bring on as closers soon.

, does your life change if you're constantly talking with business owners only AFTER someone has done the hard work of getting the app + statements?

Details soon. BYOH (bring your own hustle).

-Jay
    This thread actually reads better here: http://debanked.com/forums/showthrea...ree-Or-Can-You

It took dozens of e-mails and bizarre phone calls for me to convince this guy to just keep the whole cake for ourselves... Hire some strong reps and send them leads through a fire hose.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 01-12-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your trap shut.

But DAMN...there are some feces flinging monkeys up in here! I haven't even touched on the misrepresentation and fraud.

Karen37a
    That picture of the Ape is funny. Thats what I call all the crappy "full packages" the ones that my agents submit to me. "***Monkey Shi***".... they throw it against the wall and see if it sticks..bad files that my assistants/processors and I looked at only to make me mad because they knew full well it had NO CHANCE of anyone funding it ever. If i find out they knew something pertinent and didn't disclose because they tried to slip it under the radar , they are in big trouble because I HATE PAPERWORK

I have a few "seasoned" agents on my team( ex mortgage brokers/stockbrokers/loan mod/accountants etc) and it amazes me the deals they try to give to me. Im now yelling/barking at them "sometimes" because it amazes me how many times they try to put the square peg in the round hole.Why do they keep doing it I think, it just wastes their time and mine because it never gets past me to the lenders. I am not paying them hourly, nor per submission. I guess just wishful thinking or they think it takes 2 seconds to get the file and I do not care if she wastes time on 10 files , i might make $1k off of it and I dont really care about her, i am in this for ME....... hmmmmmmmmm

So everyone "yelling/typing" ( im visual not auditory ) over this post is crazy. I still do not know what you are selling or offering and I think that is the main reason some of these people are flying off the handle in attack mode.Like pit bulls.

Sales people cut to the chase

You do not want to talk in circles so the prospect wants to call their imaginary Attorney, Accountant , Priest or Rabbi. Maybe you cant close. Used car sales man approach went out in the 80's with the ben franklin close.

You have top sales agents/brokers on this site also Funders / Owners/. They have been in the business for yearsssssss and have seen every angle known to mankind...cause I know I have ...and I am tired.

So now I am going to cut to the chase. I think ANYONE can call someone up who just got funded and say..."hey you want some more money??? " Seconds and thirds are easy to get someone to email the paperwork to you.ESPECIALLY since they just got funded.

" Hey Mister prospect, that full package you just sent to company X, Y and Z ..just forward that to me. It easy just hit the forward button or have your secretary do it and since you have NO CHANCE or very little chance of ever getting funded ...I am the only idiot calling you so, so I do not have any competition, you are so very nice to me and baking me a pie to boot !!" Wow he is baking me a pie !! I found a nice client in this pool of muck. Not like the 2 other guys that are evil monsters that I am dealing with. One makes 2 million a month, the other 200k, with 720/780 credit scores.Because they keep telling me they dont need me, they are going to go to the bank and get an imaginary business loan for 10 years at 2% ...or better yet ..Venture Capital like on shark tank but for nothing...no interest!!!

Poof 10 seconds later full package

now when i sort thru the file and realize WHY this guy didn't get the money he wanted ,I think ..holy crap why did Lender A ever give him a dime on the first loan...if this was my money he wouldn't have received $1.50 from me.

It isn't very hard to ask the Fat ugly girl with warts at the dance to dance and get a YES. No one else is asking.

OMG Mr Nice guy who wanted to bake me a pie is now cursing me out because he said he banked on that money, even though I told him he has to go thru a pre approval processs...5 layers of underwriting..Now he is calling me a Loan shark. Why did I take these dumpy files.

I suggest you don't try to sell yourself as the latest greatest thing known to mankind every time, you are on the board

You come across as the kayne west Kim kardashian of the Merchant Cash advance industry and I wonder...why the heck and I watching this Monkey shi****. I guess its like a bad car crash , I am rubber necking.

I am not going to engage in a fight and I come across very cocky in real life at times so this is a lesson for me and I am going to take my own advice.

These leads might have a purpose.. massive uccs for someone like me who has a team and im not paying 1k for things I can get for free( please dont argue that you are not charging 1k etc, I get the premise )...I hired someone to pull them for me.

All this and I might try the leads anyway...If I made 1 /2 sales off of them it might still be worth it. Maybe not if they are 495 credit scores a lien, cherry picked..... blah blah blah. too much labor and frustration for no return

Another pitch to get massive bank statements/ full packages "

Hey you have tax liens you never satisfied? 1 million..the more the merrier. Do you have an open bankruptcy?? Skipped out on an old cash advance loan by changing your bank accounts???Owe child support????? Well maybe I can get you money thru one of my referral partners.

***********im being sarcastic***********

Karen37a
    Pt Barnum allegedly said " Theres a sucker born every minute "

meaning ...people are fools and there always will be fools.

I have ex mortgage brokers/ex sleezy sales agents going out in a body bag weekly..cant handle the pressure of this industry.

I know for every 10 agents I hire..4 are going into the witness protection program , never to be heard from again..day one.Scared to pick up the phone.

Who said the sales people/brokers are going to be replaced?? They are going to automate the system???

I cant wait untill someone has a big warehourse in the desert and everyone gets online and takes a ticket, like in the bakery, to sign themselves up for a cash advance loan LOL

Anytime anyone says something like that to me or has far fetched ideas i know...this guy cant sell. Backoffice. Pfft

Then backoffice tells me how much I need them. and I tell them. I am in charge not you.

Sales people need to Pick up the phone

get those special UCC lists and dial lol

Im singing from the wizard of oz...If I only had a brain da da da da da da

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    That picture of the Ape is funny. Thats what I call all the crappy "full packages" the ones that my agents submit to me. "***Monkey Shi***".... they throw it against the wall and see if it sticks..bad files that my assistants/processors and I looked at only to make me mad because they knew full well it had NO CHANCE of anyone funding it ever. If i find out they knew something pertinent and didn't disclose because they tried to slip it under the radar , they are in big trouble because I HATE PAPERWORK

I have a few "seasoned" agents on my team( ex mortgage brokers/stockbrokers/loan mod/accountants etc) and it amazes me the deals they try to give to me. Im now yelling/barking at them "sometimes" because it amazes me how many times they try to put the square peg in the round hole.Why do they keep doing it I think, it just wastes their time and mine because it never gets past me to the lenders. I am not paying them hourly, nor per submission. I guess just wishful thinking or they think it takes 2 seconds to get the file and I do not care if she wastes time on 10 files , i might make $1k off of it and I dont really care about her, i am in this for ME....... hmmmmmmmmm

So everyone "yelling/typing" ( im visual not auditory ) over this post is crazy. I still do not know what you are selling or offering and I think that is the main reason some of these people are flying off the handle in attack mode.Like pit bulls.

Sales people cut to the chase

You do not want to talk in circles so the prospect wants to call their imaginary Attorney, Accountant , Priest or Rabbi. Maybe you cant close. Used car sales man approach went out in the 80's with the ben franklin close.

You have top sales agents/brokers on this site also Funders / Owners/. They have been in the business for yearsssssss and have seen every angle known to mankind...cause I know I have ...and I am tired.

So now I am going to cut to the chase. I think ANYONE can call someone up who just got funded and say..."hey you want some more money??? " Seconds and thirds are easy to get someone to email the paperwork to you.ESPECIALLY since they just got funded.

" Hey Mister prospect, that full package you just sent to company X, Y and Z ..just forward that to me. It easy just hit the forward button or have your secretary do it and since you have NO CHANCE or very little chance of ever getting funded ...I am the only idiot calling you so, so I do not have any competition, you are so very nice to me and baking me a pie to boot !!" Wow he is baking me a pie !! I found a nice client in this pool of muck. Not like the 2 other guys that are evil monsters that I am dealing with. One makes 2 million a month, the other 200k, with 720/780 credit scores.Because they keep telling me they dont need me, they are going to go to the bank and get an imaginary business loan for 10 years at 2% ...or better yet ..Venture Capital like on shark tank but for nothing...no interest!!!

Poof 10 seconds later full package

now when i sort thru the file and realize WHY this guy didn't get the money he wanted ,I think ..holy crap why did Lender A ever give him a dime on the first loan...if this was my money he wouldn't have received $1.50 from me.

It isn't very hard to ask the Fat ugly girl with warts at the dance to dance and get a YES. No one else is asking.

OMG Mr Nice guy who wanted to bake me a pie is now cursing me out because he said he banked on that money, even though I told him he has to go thru a pre approval processs...5 layers of underwriting..Now he is calling me a Loan shark. Why did I take these dumpy files.

I suggest you don't try to sell yourself as the latest greatest thing known to mankind every time, you are on the board

You come across as the kayne west Kim kardashian of the Merchant Cash advance industry and I wonder...why the heck and I watching this Monkey shi****. I guess its like a bad car crash , I am rubber necking.

I am not going to engage in a fight and I come across very cocky in real life at times so this is a lesson for me and I am going to take my own advice.

These leads might have a purpose.. massive uccs for someone like me who has a team and im not paying 1k for things I can get for free( please dont argue that you are not charging 1k etc, I get the premise )...I hired someone to pull them for me.

All this and I might try the leads anyway...If I made 1 /2 sales off of them it might still be worth it. Maybe not if they are 495 credit scores a lien, cherry picked..... blah blah blah. too much labor and frustration for no return

Another pitch to get massive bank statements/ full packages "

Hey you have tax liens you never satisfied? 1 million..the more the merrier. Do you have an open bankruptcy?? Skipped out on an old cash advance loan by changing your bank accounts???Owe child support????? Well maybe I can get you money thru one of my referral partners.

***********im being sarcastic***********
    Pt Barnum allegedly said " Theres a sucker born every minute "

meaning ...people are fools and there always will be fools.

I have ex mortgage brokers/ex sleezy sales agents going out in a body bag weekly..cant handle the pressure of this industry.

I know for every 10 agents I hire..4 are going into the witness protection program , never to be heard from again..day one.Scared to pick up the phone.

Who said the sales people/brokers are going to be replaced?? They are going to automate the system???

I cant wait untill someone has a big warehourse in the desert and everyone gets online and takes a ticket, like in the bakery, to sign themselves up for a cash advance loan LOL

Anytime anyone says something like that to me or has far fetched ideas i know...this guy cant sell. Backoffice. Pfft

Then backoffice tells me how much I need them. and I tell them. I am in charge not you.

Sales people need to Pick up the phone

get those special UCC lists and dial lol

Im singing from the wizard of oz...If I only had a brain da da da da da da
    Huh?

Karen37a
    Exaccccttlyyyyyyyy my point.

Maybe you don't get it and really think these are "magic ucc leads/packages"

ByoH...I prefer not to bring my own Hustle to the table and just use my sales expertise to try to help someone find a loan that suitable for them and for the lender. And I can get repeat business and referrals.

ps. If you are going to keep trying to recruit in this manner , maybe you can go to a rookie site wherever that is. Not try to out Hustle the hustlers and real professionals on this site. Its embarrassing to watch and it hurts my eyes. They are laughing at you, beating you up and i feel bad for you when I shouldn't.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-18-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Exaccccttlyyyyyyyy my point
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Exaccccttlyyyyyyyy my point.

Maybe you don't get it and really think these are "magic ucc leads/packages"

They are laughing at you, beating you up and i feel bad for you when I shouldn't.
    Relax Karen it's not that serious. It's really not. Let's just take a deep breath and leave one another alone. Thanks for the sympathy though!

Karen37a
    I know its not that serious to you,And you are trying to take the high road now. I am not out of breath I am half laughing.

The problem is you are trying to hustle and its hard for people to watch not just because they are beating you up but because some poor newbie might buy into it. Like Amway, selling soap and hope to dopes.

I am not bothering you per say but I am responding to your recruiting methods ,compliance issues ( soc security numbers etc) and exaggerated claims.

I said my peace and have better things to do that argue over this...gl with your magically delicious leads and special sauce.

I said my peace and have better things to do that argue over this...gl with your magically delicious leads and special sauce.
    Karen,

You can PM me. I'll make you a trial account for UCCFeed.com. I just did a major update. There's a boatload of stuff in there from as recently as this past Friday. Send me an e-mail to yuliya@uccfeed.com when you're ready to hit the phones.

Or, PM me. Either way, I hate to see anyone like this. I got your back girl.

Karen37a
    Hate to see anyone like what? lol You really are a bit off...

Poor me I have 5 telemarketers working for me and 10 Loan analysts and I get 50-70 submissions sent to me monthly ..full packages of just a and b paper. more c and d as well.

And im fighting with a few future landlords on NNN leases on a bigger 3000 sq ft office so I can take on more people.

Whats a girl to do, ...good thing you got my back.

At least I don't feel bad about them humiliating you and beating you up now.... again gl with your quest.

Btw. I do have agents who hit the phones and I do so as well . I am a proud salesperson. I lead my team from the front and can out sell you and out fund you...reason being I lead from the front and i do hit the phones. Not make up crazy stories and schemes and try to get someone else to do my work with delusions of grandeur and false promises. Snake oil

You are going to do what you do regardless
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-11-2016 at 07:39 AM.