Let's partner up MCA Industry!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Let's partner up MCA Industry!

There's nothing better than working with a Team that's invested in your success!!!

Concierge Credit Card Processing at it's Finest! Let's partner up MCA Industry. Take less Risk and Collect in front of everyone else...Split Fund with us! We handle everything Processing while you Focus on Funding!

www.RedPayments.net / Contact me ASAP for details... David Kalderon- 646.565.4979. dkalderon@redpayments.net
    Last edited by Concierge Processing Davi; 02-08-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

who do you split with?

Is this Simon's company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Concierge Processing Davi View Post
    There's nothing better than working with a Team that's invested in your success!!!

Concierge Credit Card Processing at it's Finest! Let's partner up MCA Industry. Take less Risk and Collect in front of everyone else...Split Fund with us! We handle everything Processing while you Focus on Funding!

www.RedPayments.net / Contact me ASAP for details... David Kalderon- 646.565.4979. davidk@redpayments.net
    I work with Steve Mac over at RedPayments, they are a great company and if Im not mistaken we have our split funding agreement in place or are very close.

Excellent! Steve Mac is a great guy. Your in great hands.

Hello Chambo... Do you do any Processing deals?

Excellent! Steve Mac is a great guy. Your in great hands.
    That he is, tell him Andy at Yellowstone is gave him a stamp of approval on the job he is doing!

I definitely will...Very much appreciated.

Hello Chambo... Do you do any Processing deals?
    Why would I submit to you , as opposed to INT, BMS, AmBankcard, MiCamp, World Pay? what do you offer, that I do not already have on the table 5 times over?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Why would I submit to you , as opposed to INT, BMS, AmBankcard, MiCamp, World Pay? what do you offer, that I do not already have on the table 5 times over?
    0.000000000000000000000000001 over interchange.

We do things a little different over here. We offer a Concierge Service to our ISO's. We aren't just a home you send deals into. I personally do all the work for you so you can focus on funding and not get bothered with anything to do with processing. I contact the merchant confirming they understand they will be switching services, I take the application, collect stips etc...I offer the best Customer Service once they are boarded so anything they need they contact me not you. We avoid 800's, they call me direct for anything and I deal with it first hand. The name of the game is to keep these merchants processing AFTER they pay you back.

AND 0.000000000000000000000000001 over interchange!

We do things a little different over here. We offer a Concierge Service to our ISO's. We aren't just a home you send deals into. I personally do all the work for you so you can focus on funding and not get bothered with anything to do with processing. I contact the merchant confirming they understand they will be switching services, I take the application, collect stips etc...I offer the best Customer Service once they are boarded so anything they need they contact me not you. We avoid 800's, they call me direct for anything and I deal with it first hand. The name of the game is to keep these merchants processing AFTER they pay you back.
    You do all the work? You mean you try to take over the deal?

Not interested

Try to take over the deal? I'm not a funder! I call on the Funders behalf to board the merchant for the Funder. Not interested, no problem.

"I personally do all the work for you so you can focus on funding and not get bothered with anything to do with processing"

In English for the rookies means, "We try to take over the deal so the merchant stops calling you and listens only to us"

OK, whatever you say. You have some trust issues! I personally offer this service to take the processing work off of your hands so you can focus on funding. If you don't see the value in that than this is not for you. Thank g-d not everyone thinks like you or I would be out of a job. For processing yes, i want them to listen to me, as far as Cash that's your job. Not everyone is a thief.

If this was High School, that would result in a skinny kid in the corner yelling "FIIIGGGGHHHTTT!!!!"

The truth is, that most of us have heard similar pitches and pretty routinely had suspicions that something was amiss and a deal possibly being steered away from us. It's not that we are overly suspicious but, "fool me twice shame on me" as they say

I understand. The truth is it's not something I would think about doing so to be put in that category of people that would just rubs me wrong. I completely understand though. We just don't do business like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

boarding someone is annoying as hell and time consuming . i fully understand offering the full service .

Thanks Michael. I thought so. Processing can be another animal in itself if you have to switch POS Systems or dealing with merchants that aren't to familiar with the process, it could become a headache you don't need.