Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I meant in plot, not devices. Can someone explain to me this: The first death star was destroyed, the second one was destroyed, and now they made a THIRD ONE? It would be like us funding a client after he defaulted on 2 other funders in the past, and then giving the biggest offer yet.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    you forgot the death star .and they even pointed it out and said no its bigger
    Oh, yeah...the death star...another slap in the face. They push one button and wipe out the entire republic after giving the 'Hail Hitler' speech and salute. What was that?!

Oh, and "How are you going to get out of this one Han?" "I'll just talk my way out of it, like I have, every single time for the past 50 years."

And, luckily, someone left the keys in the Falcon so what's her face could fly away at the drop of a hat from that hot desert planet where she salvaged parts from dead spaceships in exchange for dinner rolls while waiting for her family to come back that ditched her 20 years ago, I mean, what?!
    Last edited by FUNd; 01-05-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

As a friend said last night, they did everything great, EXCEPT for the story line.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I meant in plot, not devices. Can someone explain to me this: The first death star was destroyed, the second one was destroyed, and now they made a THIRD ONE? It would be like us funding a client after he defaulted on 2 other funders in the past, and then giving the biggest offer yet.
    And then forgetting the no-stacking clause too. Did you see how well they defended the super, ultra, mega death star lol I guess they didn't think it was very important.