I am new to DailyFunder and would love any and all feedback on my posts.

We are Centrex Software and offer a business lending dedicated CRM/ERP platform. Our parent company has been around for about 10 years and in business lending the last 3 years. We are experiencing rapid growth and wanted to share with everyone what we have to offer.

http://www.centrexsoftware.com/business-loan-crm/

We have worked with quite a few broker lenders and direct lenders to build what we think is everything under one roof a broker lender or direct lender could or would need in a CRM/ERP platform. We have a ton of tech already and any new ideas we are open to. Some of our tech offers:

-Front end loan origination with custom workflow, website integration, SMS new lead notifications, electronic signature, external form requests.

- Fully branded customer portal

- Underwriting tab with integrations into decision logics, CLEAR search, Universal credit solutions. Ability to track each advance and assign funder, sales rep, syndication partner etc.

- Lender portfolio performance where you can see time to closing for each lender, how much you have funded with each lender, and the deals you are currently working with each lender

- Full broker and ISO management where they can have their own logo and look and feel

- Full contract and document management for PDF generating and esign

- Full payment processing, collections and servicing. Auto emails for payment reminders, successful payments etc

- Full accounting tab with integration into Quickbooks online.

- API integration into On Deck Capital

- Dialer integrations and unlimited drip email marketing

- Much more

For the future in 2016 we are working on integrations with Snap Advance, CAN Capital, Strategic, and few others. We will also be building lender matchmaking in CRM so when lead enters the CRM it will recommend lender in lender database to use for that merchant.

Please feel free to contact me for any CRM or ACH processing questions. We are definitely a great source for info and software and processing solutions.

Trey Markel
888-622-5810 ex 107
tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com