Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Submission Tracking

Any tips on how to track submissions?

I'm submitting approx.. 10-15 files a day to various lenders and lead sheets are getting rather tedious to keep track of.

Any suggestions?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post

I'm submitting approx.. 10-15 files a day to various lenders and lead sheets are getting rather tedious to keep track of.

Any suggestions?
    Google "CRM" and be enlightened.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

You can send them all to any of the "direct lenders" on here I m sure they'll keep track for you.

Never does a day go by that a wise guy has something to say.

I have a CRM. But there isn't an option to track which deal has been sent to which lender and which lenders have declined and which have offers. Etc...

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Okay okay....in truth, most of the companies Ive worked with or for have had a deal tracking system built from a basic CRM platform (ie Panther, Tiger, NetSuite)

In all honesty it may be in your best interest to contact a programmer with some freetime that knows about google based and Microsoft based CRMs and see what they can conjour up.

Also, make sure they know enough about QuickBooks and Excel to be able to tie everything together in a nice lil package.

I know a few gys who do this type of work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Never does a day go by that a wise guy has something to say.

I have a CRM. But there isn't an option to track which deal has been sent to which lender and which lenders have declined and which have offers. Etc...
    Get a better CRM.

Thanks,

Can you shoot me some contact info?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Okay okay....in truth, most of the companies Ive worked with or for have had a deal tracking system built from a basic CRM platform (ie Panther, Tiger, NetSuite)

In all honesty it may be in your best interest to contact a programmer with some freetime that knows about google based and Microsoft based CRMs and see what they can conjour up.

Also, make sure they know enough about QuickBooks and Excel to be able to tie everything together in a nice lil package.

I know a few gys who do this type of work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Check our Centrex Software. We have pretty awesome CRM and advance tracking tech. You can track multiple advances per merchant, monitor lender portfolio and how they are performing, pull credit, decision logics, and much more.

http://www.centrexsoftware.com/business-loan-crm/

Let me know if you would like to learn more.

Member Reputation points: 10

Any suggestions?
    We created an app within the Salesforce.com platform, which is specifically designed with ISOs and Lenders in mind. You can certainly track submissions and much more...

The App is intended to aid your team with a real-time 360 degree view of where any deal is at any time through workflow automation and a number of easy to use tools. Management can choose to track certain leads and chat to the their team within the App. Furthermore you can track and create renewals, commissions, receivables, syndications, get approvals in minutes through Lender API integration and create call lists that calls all your leads, one after the other at just the touch of a button. See for yourself at www.fundingo.com.

PM me if you'd like to learn more.
    Dennis Mikhailov
    CloudMyBiz, Inc.
    P 818.732.4316 | M 818.419.7339 | dennis@cloudmybiz.com
    www.CloudMyBiz.com

That sounds awesome but I don't use Salesforce at this time. Maybe in the future though.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    We created an app within the Salesforce.com platform, which is specifically designed with ISOs and Lenders in mind. You can certainly track submissions and much more...

The App is intended to aid your team with a real-time 360 degree view of where any deal is at any time through workflow automation and a number of easy to use tools. Management can choose to track certain leads and chat to the their team within the App. Furthermore you can track and create renewals, commissions, receivables, syndications, get approvals in minutes through Lender API integration and create call lists that calls all your leads, one after the other at just the touch of a button. See for yourself at www.fundingo.com.

PM me if you'd like to learn more.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Check our Centrex Software. We have pretty awesome CRM and advance tracking tech. You can track multiple advances per merchant, monitor lender portfolio and how they are performing, pull credit, decision logics, and much more.

http://www.centrexsoftware.com/business-loan-crm/

Let me know if you would like to learn more.
    I have Centrex here at our firm and I can attest that the features are very robust.

I'm interested in learning more about them but it can get pretty expensive with a per user monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by fundgorilla View Post
    I have Centrex here at our firm and I can attest that the features are very robust.