12 month 3rd position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

12 month 3rd position

Anyone know of a third position lender that goes 12 months or longer?

Great balances and does 4 million per year in revenue.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

12 month 3rd position

The only lender that I know of that would facilitate that type of transaction would be us at WBL. We would far prefer to pay the existing balances off, but if the CPDR is low enough and we don't over leverage the client we can potentially do a 3rd over 12 months.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by stefmarr View Post
    Anyone know of a third position lender that goes 12 months or longer?

Great balances and does 4 million per year in revenue.
    Try Kabbage. A deal came across my desk yesterday where OnDeck was in 2nd position and Kabbage stacked them for a third position.

- Seeing some hypocrisy see here from the OnDeck’s and Kabbage’s of the MCA world saying how evil stacking is….. I guess that it’s only evil if they are in first position
    Last edited by JKarp; 12-09-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by JKarp View Post
    Try Kabbage. A deal cam across my desk yesterday where OnDeck was in 2nd position and Kabbage stacked them for a third position.

- Seeing some hypocrisy see here from the OnDeck’s and Kabbage’s of the MCA world saying how evil stacking is….. I guess that it’s only evil if they are in first position
    Couldn't have said it better myself...none so righteous...yah know what Im saying?

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Agree with Zach that WBL would be a good choice for 3rd position if the client has RE. If not, and if the client would be interested in consolidating all balances with cash out, I would be interested in taking a look. Direct lender, 12-18 mo. term, no RE required.

Thanks,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    303-938-8280

Last I checked Kabbage doesn't work with ISOs/Brokers. You could refer them there but there would be nothing in it for you.

Try Kabbage. A deal came across my desk yesterday where OnDeck was in 2nd position and Kabbage stacked them for a third position.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i have been seeing that a lot lately . Side note , does on deck have a no stacking clause? I was looking at there contract and did not see it

Question

alot of risk ..
    Last edited by happysales; 12-09-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: delete

Member Reputation points: 10

I have seen a 12 month 3rd position from 2 dollar capital on one of my papers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4457

Kabbage definitely stacks.. I have seen at least 2 of my clients get funded by them, well after we funded. Also, Kabbage does pay for referrals, but it's like 1% or less.. not worth it IMO. OD most def has a stacking clause.. they say they will terminate ISO/Advisor agreement if you get caught facilitating the stack. And lastly, the question that initiated this thread, are there any lenders willing to offer 12 month deals in 3rd pos? Well that depends on who is in 1st and 2nd. Fora will entertain 3rd at a longer term. Also, Kings Cash.. they normally offer 5 - 7 months.. but for the right deal, they may extend this a bit. Good luck!