Great news for everyone!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Great news for everyone!

Big News! METRIX/SOLVE Capital will be onboarding up to 20 brokers by the end of the year. We have opened up our credit criteria to include credit scores as low as 600 on equipment financing, working capital, growth capital and consolidations. In addition, we have recently launched our online portal making it easier than ever to submit and track your deals!!! Please contact info@metcapgroup.com for an ISO agreement and supply the following information.

Company Name:
    # of deals/month:
    Funding volume/month:
    Main Biz Dev:
    Main Industries:
    Products Sold: MCA, Equipment Financing, Bank Loans, Asset Based Financing

Banned Reputation points: 17587

email from my client... lol, amateurs.

lol metrix.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I have gotten worse ones on my private, personal email, which I do not use for any work details. It was from a funder saying, 'Screw over your broker, work directly with us, and save some money.'

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

This I one of the things that absolutely annoys me...when I get emails from my clients that come from other brokers posing as funders and they basically tell a merchant who has a balance with us, "Don't worry about their balance come work with us and we'll get you money and take care of them." Out right lies

Hah, get them all the time, thought the whole zero percent promo period was funny though. Who pitches that? lol. Can't be mad at the broker - by all means, if lenders want to give us warm leads, I'm taking them... But to bluntly say the lender name, then pitch some nonsense.... come on.

Mr Merchant,

This is Bob Schmuck over at Dicknose Funding. I’m reaching out to confirm that you received our business loan approval. I don’t mean to be a bother, or step on anyone’s toes, but we have been finding that certain brokers aren’t actually presenting our offers.

Unlike most in the space, we do not offer exorbitant commissions to our referral partners in order to keep our rates among the lowest in the industry. We don’t mean to be unprofessional in any way, but must make an effort to combat this issue and eliminate referral partners who do not have their client’s (our our) best interest in mind.

If for any reason you didn’t receive the offer, please do reach out to me, and I would be happy to go over the details with you.

Company referenced in the beginning is brokers company. You don’t say what the offer is or who the lender is, so you don’t blow up their spot. After all, they are giving free leads, prob best to protect their rep. If Merchant doesn’t call, they trust their broker. If they sound skeptical, they trust their broker. If they call and sound excited, wrap them up. Done. I wouldn’t do email personally, also didn’t revise that and wrote it straight through, so don’t judge me - just making a point.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    Hah, get them all the time, thought the whole zero percent promo period was funny though. Who pitches that? lol. Can't be mad at the broker - by all means, if lenders want to give us warm leads, I'm taking them... But to bluntly say the lender name, then pitch some nonsense.... come on.

Mr Merchant,

This is Bob Schmuck over at Dicknose Funding. I’m reaching out to confirm that you received our business loan approval. I don’t mean to be a bother, or step on anyone’s toes, but we have been finding that certain brokers aren’t actually presenting our offers.

Unlike most in the space, we do not offer exorbitant commissions to our referral partners in order to keep our rates among the lowest in the industry. We don’t mean to be unprofessional in any way, but must make an effort to combat this issue and eliminate referral partners who do not have their client’s (our our) best interest in mind.

If for any reason you didn’t receive the offer, please do reach out to me, and I would be happy to go over the details with you.

Company referenced in the beginning is brokers company. You don’t say what the offer is or who the lender is, so you don’t blow up their spot. After all, they are giving free leads, prob best to protect their rep. If Merchant doesn’t call, they trust their broker. If they sound skeptical, they trust their broker. If they call and sound excited, wrap them up. Done. I wouldn’t do email personally, also didn’t revise that and wrote it straight through, so don’t judge me - just making a point.
    That email went from the Funder to the Merchant after the offer was given to the Broker?

We represent client. Lender gave us offer (good one too, which was certainly reviewed with client), but we decided to go in another direction. Merchant then received an email from 3rd party broker, saying that he was partnered with lender, and he wanted to let him know about their interest free loan programs.

We represent client. Lender gave us offer (good one too, which was certainly reviewed with client), but we decided to go in another direction. Merchant then received an email from 3rd party broker, saying that he was partnered with lender, and he wanted to let him know about their interest free loan programs.
    Ahhh... backdooring at its' finest. Let's take all the pending offers and give it to X entity to follow up and close it using "trust" tactics. A lot of Funding Companies think all Brokers are the same and can circumvent and get away with it. What goes around comes around...

Hahaha, no the actual email from 3rd party broker was inserted in previous post (.jpeg). It was just so awful that I figured I would write them a better one. Clearly need all the help they can get, so I made a quick template lol. The "Trust" template.

Hahaha, no the actual email from 3rd party broker was inserted in previous post (.jpeg). It was just so awful that I figured I would write them a better one. Clearly need all the help they can get, so I made a quick template lol. The "Trust" template.
    Oh wow. lol the "Trust" template was just created and made public for all bad eggs to use. Let's see how quick we see one in real time come back to anyone's inbox!

Hahahaha, yes, if you get that email, please repost. Would be hilarious.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Why everyone gotta be so shady yo?

Also worth noting that I'm not an antisemite, the name and company name are in reference to an earlier post titled "UCC Oct 2015 - Oregon." Just re-read the post, which came off wildly inappropriate. Apologies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Also worth noting that I'm not an antisemite, the name and company name are in reference to an earlier post titled "UCC Oct 2015 - Oregon." Just re-read the post, which came off wildly inappropriate. Apologies.
    As a Jew I took ZERO offense, thought it was pretty funny, and when I looked up that other conversation I thought it was hilarious.

Did anyone really contact you, accusing you of being an antisemite?

No, not at all. Just wanted to be sure, for those who were unaware of the previous post.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

its funny . don't sweat it

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

I had to google antisemite, its all kosher now.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 01-21-2016 at 01:18 PM.