Credit Repair
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Credit Repair

Can anyone recommend a good company for credit repair? Clients have asked how to get better offers, and I realized I don/t actually have much to offer them.

Credit Repair

Primebusinesslending.com ask for Nathan

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

I use finance suite . It cost 2500 but well worth it. Ask for TY.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Credit repair is a myth...

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

In the words of my father there are only two ways to repair your credit:
    1. Pay everything on time
    2. Wait

So how would someone repair their credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    So how would someone repair their credit?
    See above
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Credit Repair- Not a myth.

There are a lot of companies that promise to raise scores and take off negative impacts. I cannot vouch for all of them but I do have a personal friend that owns a credit repair company. They review the persons credit and whether they are over leveraged or have no credit- how to build their credit worthiness and negotiate/dispute on your behalf.

You can't magically make your credit perfect but you can gradually raise it in the time of someone having a cash advance and needing a better long term, low rate product.

True... but your credit score can change every other day- not just month to month. The smallest thing can impact your credit and it is pretty ridiculous how it all works when you break it down

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post

There are a lot of companies that promise to raise scores and take off negative impacts. I cannot vouch for all of them but I do have a personal friend that owns a credit repair company. They review the persons credit and whether they are over leveraged or have no credit- how to build their credit worthiness and negotiate/dispute on your behalf.

You can't magically make your credit perfect but you can gradually raise it in the time of someone having a cash advance and needing a better long term, low rate product.
    Can you please send me your friends contact info?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post

like I said, Pay your bills on time and wait...that's the recipe for credit repair and anyone that tells you different is looking to bill you for their "wisdom"
    Last edited by AndyYSCISOdept; 11-16-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spell check

Andy, that part is very well understood, it is the other parts, like clearing up unfair reports that can be removed that is more difficult.

Why pay someone to tell you what you already know. Pay off your debt and credit will improve, get a credit card, and if you cant get a credit card, get a pre-paid credit card.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

It's my understanding that credit repair companies will contest many of the debts that show on your report with your creditors. The creditors are asked to provide proof that you entered into an agreement (the contract with signatures etc.) on the expectation that some will have lost it especially if the debt is dated.

The first time I ever checked my credit report, I was 22, and I learned immediately that my credit was bad. The reason being was that I had apparently been the victim of identity theft where someone had opened an Amex card in my name, maxed it out, and defaulted. Amex never ever contacted me about it, nor had any debt collector. I called Experian and Equifax about it and they helped put me in touch with Amex. I told them I never opened a card and asked for a copy of the signed agreement. They never sent it and the debt was promptly removed from my credit reports. No follow up was required.

This was a case where a debt actually wasn't mine, but it was still an exercise in the "prove the debt" is mine scenario in which the debt was removed and my credit repaired. I think that's a tactic credit repair companies use.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

If you know hes credit is bad and he just did one of these credit repairs how can you submit him to an a lender in good conscience

A: If a client needs money now, and wants to know how he can become eligible for better offers in the future, this would be a god way to do it.

B: If his credit was bad from things which can be removed, how in good conscience can I get him an offer where he qualifies for better?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Credit repair is a lot like tax preparation. Can people figure out how to remove negative items and do the paperwork themselves? Sure. Hell, can people figure out how to make a sandwich? Sure, but they still go to Subway.

Point is, credit repair, as long as it's not attached to a bunch of crazy promises and it's intention is to remove erroneous information, can help a FICO leaps and bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Credit repair is a lot like tax preparation. Can people figure out how to remove negative items and do the paperwork themselves? Sure. Hell, can people figure out how to make a sandwich? Sure, but they still go to Subway.

Point is, credit repair, as long as it's not attached to a bunch of crazy promises and it's intention is to remove erroneous information, can help a FICO leaps and bounds.

See, I dig what youre saying, but the issue is this.... IT IS ALWAYS ATTACHED TO OUTRAGEOUS PROMISES. Setting the consumer up for disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    See, I dig what youre saying, but the issue is this.... IT IS ALWAYS ATTACHED TO OUTRAGEOUS PROMISES. Setting the consumer up for disappointment.
    And Subway is guilty of those outrageous promises too, have you ever seen a Subway commercial? Looks amazing until *Insert Name* behind the counter starts adding what's supposed to be fresh grilled chicken, but Im pretty sure is the same Purina chicken my dog eats for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Creditrepair.com...they seem to do things inside of the FCRA....

mycreditrelief.net

Dennis isn't a person to sit in an office all day. He does local seminars and works differently than others. He gives you the information to better help yourself in the future and helps you establish trade lines based on your credit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLepkoski View Post
    And Subway is guilty of those outrageous promises too, have you ever seen a Subway commercial? Looks amazing until *Insert Name* behind the counter starts adding what's supposed to be fresh grilled chicken, but Im pretty sure is the same Purina chicken my dog eats for dinner.
    LMAO. So true. Their chicken is so slimy...oh, and that Jared guy too..

2 Points for Fund

Member Reputation points: 194

Quote Originally Posted by fund View Post
    lmao. So true. Their chicken is so slimy...oh, and that jared guy too..
    lolSouth-Park-Jared-Twitter-640x480.jpg