Newbie Have Some Questions - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Chambo,

The book doesn't much cover closing... It's more foundational learning for newer brokers mainly. But he did close a nice sized consulting deal with an investor who picked up the book recently... That guy knows other guys who knows other guys... So we will see.

Also, each time a major media outlet publishes a piece on MCA his book sales go up. Funder Pair, Inc. sold more books in October than all titles combined for all books published. The result is, newer brokers are paired with brokers we trust for mutual long-term financial benefit. We pair them with beasty CLOSERS who are profiting from our non UCC data.

When you can make money from supplying folks with data + capacity, why deal directly with merchants when that doesn't scale as well? The key now is to get more of those juicy consulting deals... Many ways to skin a cat...
    I guess those who can do, and those who cannot teach. I know the guy....he is NOT a closer and should be ashamed of himself trying to pitch sales to other brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Newbie Have Some Questions

There's another book out there for sale: "Brain Surgery for Idiots". Tell the whole f*ing world how to get into MCA to make $10 on a book sale. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I guess those who can do, and those who cannot teach. I know the guy....he is NOT a closer and should be ashamed of himself trying to pitch sales to other brokers.
    Nope. Not the best MCA closer at all. Poor guy spent more time analyzing deals and running funnel experiments than actually trying to close... And you're right, those that cannot do, teach particularly when it's more profitable. I guess at some point you have to cash in your curiosity...

By the way, he has always thought highly of you. Admires your toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    There's another book out there for sale: "Brain Surgery for Idiots". Tell the whole f*ing world how to get into MCA to make $10 on a book sale. smh
    The book is a way to attract great people to work with. It's working wonderfully.