Stackers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Stackers

Can anyone recommend stackers that are aggressive yet somewhat realistic with their terms? Not looking for the traditional YSC or Pearl. Im looking for someone that is willing to take a bite if there is meat on the bone. We are currently funding north 3 million and can use some new players. Any suggestions?

Member Reputation points: 15

I sent you a PM.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

everest is what you're looking for.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

I dont know about everyone else, but Everest was that company for a while. I feel like now I am seeing way too many of there "starter" $5k offers while other companies are still looking at the deal. For me they started getting too algorithmic as they have had to scale.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by 2014FUNDING View Post
    Can anyone recommend stackers that are aggressive yet somewhat realistic with their terms? Not looking for the traditional YSC or Pearl. Im looking for someone that is willing to take a bite if there is meat on the bone. We are currently funding north 3 million and can use some new players. Any suggestions?
    I will take a disruptive stance. If the client is profitable and the numbers shake out, I will take out all the MCAs and provide cash out if the client desires (and if they can clearly afford the payment). But here is the catch...client is Prohibited from stacking while they are funded with us. Yes all you doubters...we enforce it.

I've consolidated $4M in the last several weeks, with two of my clients having eight positions. :-)

Let me know if you are interested in discussing!

Best,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Check out CFG Merchant Solutions
    They will responsibly stack on a merchant - ONLY if it is beneficial for the merchant and their business can afford it.
    www.cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2014FUNDING View Post
    What exactly is the traditional YSC because as I mentioned in an earlier post on a separate thread, Yellowstone is not the same company it was 3 years ago, or even 1 year ago. My team and I at YSC have been offering our ISOs 4, 5, 6, or sometimes even 7 month deals on 2nd, 3rd, and select 4th positions for some time now. The old rule of if Lender #1 funded for 50k @ 6 months our offer must be less than 50k and shorter than 6 months is not the standard any longer. If we are funding 2nd position, it's not uncommon for us to offer equal or similar terms to the 1st position if the biz is deserving of it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

I hate the term Stackers.

In fact we funded 12000 First position deals at 2nd Source and (I must lay out the truth..) 2 thirds are no longer in business with out ever given the chance for a 2nd position (what keeps me up at night is how many would still be operational if the 2nd position deals existed).
    Last edited by mcaguru; 10-30-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I hate the term Stackers.

In fact we funded 12000 First position deals at 2nd Source and (I must lay out the truth..) 2 thirds are no longer in business with out ever given the chance for a 2nd position (what keeps me up at night is how many would still be operational if the 2nd position deals existed).
    I think the term Stackers is derogatory, but I must remind you that, you could've put that 2/3 of businesses out of business even faster with 2nd position deals back then. I mean its a total "could've should've would've" scenario and there is simply no way to know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Stackers

2nd position deals don't keep anyone in business if it's a bridge to nowhere. Just delays the inevitable or seriously weakens the company's financial position if it's just being used to stay afloat with no substantial anticipated ROI within the term of the loan.

Stackers

lmao "non-stacking addendum strictly enforced"

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Stackers

Pretty advanced humor for a guy who was "new to the game" a week ago. LOL

Stackers

The DF has helped alot.