Leverage Point...is it true they are bankrupt?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Hey there. Heard Leverage point, formally Cityscape out of Miami boiler room had to move because in eviction and can't pay it's sales people...is it true? Most of sales people went to Dynamic and still do the copy and paste thing with fake statements. Dynamic in same mode. We need to get paid and going to Dept of Labor.

John Galt and MCA Community, I am Eric Earl Co founder of Dynamic Capital. I run an A rated business with the BBB and D&B and I am proud of the organization we run. We have hundreds of clients, funding millions of dollars and have great relationships with the top funding companies. It seems the only complaint has been you Mr. Galt, who continually Besmirches my good name. Should you or anyone in the MCA Community have a grievance I am always available to discuss it, simply PM me or give me a call. All others, I wish you continued success!

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Where did you hear that John.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Dynamic is one of the best shops in the MCA Space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Seen Dynamics office first hand, Steve and Eric run a tight ship with one of the best overall atmosphere I've ever seen in an ISO shop. Some stand up guys that crush sales.

As a proud member of the Dynamic Capital staff; we have one of the best company cultures under some of THE BEST leadership in the industry! We are trained as if this industry is already regulated. More importantly, we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible; from service, to technique, to closing. Our work environment fosters success, and creates long term relationships with both our merchants and Funders!

TO ALL OF THE ISOs/Brokers READING THIS: We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team! If you feel that you can be an asset to our firm, and would bring energy, effort, and enthusiasm... feel free to contact me, Mac to set up an interview! Mac@dynamiccap.com or through PM on our Daily Funder Board
    Last edited by Zeev; 10-02-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

John- I'm not surprised you did not answer my question of where did you hear this news.
    I don't think it's fair to anyone here if you suggest unsubstantiated rumors no matter where you heard them.
    Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

I wouldn't lump Dynamic and Cityscape together. Dynamic has proven themselves to be a reputable ISO shop run by no BS guys. Cityscape is not the same company or even run by the same people anymore. Be careful....

Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Can't disclose, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    Where did you hear that John.
    Sorry, you replied after I was offline- but I am not at liberty to disclose the source. Easy to confirm that they moved last week and no longer represent WGF.

Sorry. don't agree. It's a Miami boiler room that uses high pressure sales and young kids who don't know better. They pay their telemarketers under minimum wage and do not disclose proper info to unsuspecting merchants.

Cityscape is basically gone. The guys from Dynamic came from it. Still a Miami high pressure boiler room using kids that don't know what they're selling.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Someone isn't closing....

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

John you've been in the biz for 40 years. Seems like your just tired and don't have the energy it takes to compete in this space anymore. I guess your tactics of fax blasting aren't yielding you results. Time to dust off the big boy pants and reinvent your game. Isn't this a commission only industry? The fact that anyone is getting paid without closing seems like a plus. Since the stale tactics you are using are no longer working you should beg for a position with Dynamic and you can reinvent yourself from an Internet hero to a closer that can stop crying about not being able to pay your light bill. I was trained by both partners at Dynamic and they gladly assisted me in opening my own shop. They unlike you don't fear competition they welcome it. Keep hating John it only attracts the karma you deserve.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    I wouldn't lump Dynamic and Cityscape together. Dynamic has proven themselves to be a reputable ISO shop run by no BS guys. Cityscape is not the same company or even run by the same people anymore. Be careful....
    Agreed. Only two guys I respected at Cityscape are those who started Dynamic. The copy/paste crowd was on the other side of the room.

Sorry, they're not any competition for me and I sure don't need a job working for someone else (especially a boiler room that misrepresents). I eat those guys breakfast. But it makes the industry look bad and it is illegal to pay the kids under minimum wage. The tactics they use hurt the alt loan industry as a whole. We provide an important service to these credit challenged merchants, but it is still at a very high price.

In addition if the dept of labor was informed that they are paying $200 to fronters for 40 hours worth of work they'd be fined substantially. Then FDFS would also get involved to check telemarketer licensing, look at the sales pitches, regulate them and everyone would be unhappy. They very specifically tell people they are a private funder and that they don't do traditional cash advances and that they'll get low rates "just above bank rates" and that their approval rate is over 94%.

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Sorry, they're not any competition for me and I sure don't need a job working for someone else (especially a boiler room that misrepresents). I eat those guys breakfast. But it makes the industry look bad and it is illegal to pay the kids under minimum wage. The tactics they use hurt the alt loan industry as a whole. We provide an important service to these credit challenged merchants, but it is still at a very high price.

Sorry, but if you eat those guys for breakfast, doesn't that make you a cannibal?

I know I do not want to work with anyone with thought of eating me, maybe that's why the breakup?

LOL. No breakup though, never been involved with them and don't do business that way. Would rather keep clients long term and get them decent paydexs so the can go conventional after the MCAs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Hey there. Heard Leverage point, formally Cityscape out of Miami boiler room had to move because in eviction and can't pay it's sales people...is it true? Most of sales people went to Dynamic and still do the copy and paste thing with fake statements. Dynamic in same mode. We need to get paid and going to Dept of Labor.
    John Galt and MCA Community, I am Joseph Robertson Founder of Leverage Point. I am also the last General Manager of Cityscape Financial and good friend of the owner Peter Reynolds . I want to start to this response by applauding Eric Earl for his tact and diplomacy used to address your post. Unfortunately, I am not as nice of a guy....

1. I am kind of confused you (pretended) to pose a question as a post ;{ Leverage Point...is it true they are bankrupt?}. What prompted this because you have never applied or set foot in Leverage Point? Also you obviously have never met me face to face, because if you had it would be evident that I am not the type of guy anyone in there right state of mind would want to have an issue with. THIS IS A FACT ASK ANY WHO REALLY KNOWS ME......

2. As far as Leverage Point's relationship with Cityscape Financial: I as well as my staff by and large make up the last round of hard working people that had made up the Cityscape Financial company. My good friend and owner Mr. Peter Reynolds made a peaceful transition of assets about 3 months ago. So that he could focus on things that were more important to him and his well being. As for your comment about being a boiler room, I will consider it a compliment. In my opinion a boiler room is just a group of hard working people pounding the phones to make a living. That do not have the time to run around spreading fictitious claims.

3. Moving on to your statement regarding our business location: We are still open for business at the same address.... If you'd like stop by I would be VERY HAPPY to meet you...

4. As far as our ability to employees under Leverage Point, we have never under any circumstances failed to pay an employee for work completed under the term of there employment agreement. As a matter of fact we are one of the few ISO/shop that pays on a W-2 status and Uses ADP for payroll. Furthermore 90% of Leverage Point employees have a guaranteed base plus commissions. I also give advances to employees that have financial troubles. FYI: Cityscape never bounced a check on any employee under the 13 months I managed the firm.

5. BANKRUPTCY Claim: Leverage Point has never filed BK check your public records (you obviously spend a great deal of time on line it should be easy for you to answer your own question). FYI: To my knowledge Cityscape has not filed bankruptcy.....

6. Dynamic Capital: I don't really know there operation, I've met the management team and heard stories about how they work. As far as I am concerned they are just another group of hardworking guys trying to make it in this market. HOWEVER, I WILL GIVE YOU A BIT OF ADVICE WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE AND THE CLAIMS YOU MAKE. ITS A SMALL WORLD YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT NEED THE VERY PEOPLE YOUR CASTING STONES AT.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Wow! Well said. Looking forward to meeting you personally Joe.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

This whole post is meaningless if you don't provide us with proof to your allegations John . Or at least tell us where this is all coming from

Thanks for the advice, but you're confusing my comments of Dynamic paying people (fronters) with your op and you know very well you're planning to move. In addition you know about the fees you've had to impose on those W2 employees and that they are illegal in the DOLs minds. When was the rent last paid?

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

who cares?!?!?

Everyone in the building knows each other and my source would not be happy if he knew I disseminated it. Sorry. Take it for what you will, as a rumor that I asked about.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

I'm sorry.......Who Cares?!?!