New Direct Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

New Direct Lender

I am a new direct lender, if interested in learning more about me and my business and setting up a relationship so you can earn some extra money as well just email me at Ndupree@capitalpartnersnetwork.com or message me for my number.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Ndupree View Post
    I am a new direct lender, if interested in learning more about me and my business and setting up a relationship so you can earn some extra money as well just email me at Ndupree@capitalpartnersnetwork.com or message me for my number.
    How many years of combined experience does your company have?? 25 years/person??

I myself have 10 years in the industry and my company we have a total of 12 employees and our total combined experience is 150 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Your "VP of Business Development", Ryan, already has been soliciting fairly heavily on this forum. (You know, the guy that uses a cropped picture of himself getting drunk at a bar as his professional photo). Do you guys talk to each other over there, or are you too busy working on your website? (You know, the one where the social media links that go to the website in a box defaults that came with the template you guys splurged $8.95 for)

Senior Member Reputation points: 99400 ridextreme's Avatar

earn some extra money as well
    I'm interested in earning extra money what does it require?

By our referral program

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Your "VP of Business Development", Ryan, already has been soliciting fairly heavily on this forum. (You know, the guy that uses a cropped picture of himself getting drunk at a bar as his professional photo). Do you guys talk to each other over there, or are you too busy working on your website? (You know, the one where the social media links that go to the website in a box defaults that came with the template you guys splurged $8.95 for)
    The website says, "CPN is a National Referral Network with over 50 years of combined funding experience." Ryan said it was 75 years, but then when asked further about that statistic he produced a slew of lies.
    They can't even keep the lies straight. Clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    The website says, "CPN is a National Referral Network with over 50 years of combined funding experience." Ryan said it was 75 years, but then when asked further about that statistic he produced a slew of lies.
    They can't even keep the lies straight. Clown show.
    Their combined years of experience actually doubled from yesterday to today.... "we have a total of 12 employees and our total combined experience is 150 years."

Ryan, the big VP, got caught slippin' yesterday and hasn't been back.

If you guys want to continue to attack me and my company and if that is what makes you feel good about yourselves then go for it. I had the wrong information when I first posted about the industry experience we had - I apologize. When I first started, those were the numbers that were told to me and I haven't questioned those numbers since this whole conversation blew up here. I since went to every higher up in my company and clarified the exact years of experience and yes you are all obviously correct. I was wrong about the years of industry experience. What I was told was inclusive of processing, factoring, mortgage, stock, etc. experience. I had no way of knowing that and I didn't feel the need to question it until now.

As far as "continuing a slew of lies" CreditGuy I did no such thing. I welcomed you to call us and speak to whoever you wanted to clarify the information you wanted. You chose not to and decided to continue to bash on an online forum.

As far as Nelson's post, he started a month ago and he has been reprimanded for what he has written on this forum as that was in fact incorrect information.

I really hope the people that have continued to attack me and my office decide to not do so anymore. I'm not perfect but I have the balls to come on here and continue this conversation instead of deleting my username and creating another one or completely disappearing. I get why some of you have blown up about this but I hope we can move on at this point.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I think we've all moved on. Welcome to the forum. Tread carefully.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

fUND, ridextreme, and mcg think they invented cash advance so they feel the need to bash anyone who makes any comment that they can feast on. They troll this site daily looking for newbie comments so they can get their fix in. This is a forum. The general idea of a forum is for people seeking information where people can express their public opinion. You have to spend more energy being an asshole then to simply type out an answer or just skip it altogether. Everyone was a newbie at some point, some people are dumber then others, some are smarter then others, etc...

Threads that spiral out of control like this is just getting old. If you don't agree with post, comment on the post, not the person.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by OakwoodFSG View Post
    fUND, ridextreme, and mcg think they invented cash advance so they feel the need to bash anyone who makes any comment that they can feast on. They troll this site daily looking for newbie comments so they can get their fix in. This is a forum. The general idea of a forum is for people seeking information where people can express their public opinion. You have to spend more energy being an asshole then to simply type out an answer or just skip it altogether. Everyone was a newbie at some point, some people are dumber then others, some are smarter then others, etc...

Threads that spiral out of control like this is just getting old. If you don't agree with post, comment on the post, not the person.
    uhhh what?? I dont know who I bashed or how my name got brought into this as a 'troll', but yeah, if someone says their company has 75 years of experience and then the next day they all of a sudden have 150 years experience in an industry that isnt 15 years old, they should be asked to clarify what they mean...Especially if they are looking to gain credibility as a new lender.

Nobody has a problem with newbies coming to this site to get information or offer information about their company....but your going to get called out if you try to sneak some one liners past sales people with major BS detectors.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

In your own clever way you did the same just now by calling them newbie and not listening to there b s of 150 years of experience .
    Welcome to the club oak wood

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

You're a newbie and want to come out here and ask some questions? Fine. Doesn't mean you'll get the answer you want, but.....

Now come up in here and start beating your chest about your experience and what you know....yet be completely and utterly wrong in the process? YOU WILL BE CALLED TO THE MAT.

Most of us senior folk here are just tired of the newbie BS, smoke and mirrors, and ISO lies. So we are going to ***** slap these newbies around a bit and bring them back to reality. You don't like it? Know what you are talking about, speak to the truth, or just shut the f*** up

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    You're a newbie and want to come out here and ask some questions? Fine. Doesn't mean you'll get the answer you want, but.....

Now come up in here and start beating your chest about your experience and what you know....yet be completely and utterly wrong in the process? YOU WILL BE CALLED TO THE MAT.

Most of us senior folk here are just tired of the newbie BS, smoke and mirrors, and ISO lies. So we are going to ***** slap these newbies around a bit and bring them back to reality. You don't like it? Know what you are talking about, speak to the truth, or just shut the f*** up
    This should go into post hall of fame. I hear you.

Wow Do you feel Better?

New at the business good for you. Asks questions if you make a few mistakes world isn't going to fall. Everybody on this board isn't arrogant no AKA "***** slap" here.

Calm down. There are people on this forum, calling themselves lenders with gmail addresses and no website, trying to steal your clients, bud. There are others that have no intention of contributing to the conversation, and are just here to solicit information they should have before 'opening their own shop'. I, for one, am not going to encourage or provide valuable insight to wannabe professionals so they can blast my potential prospects with another robodial campaign.

I'm hearing troll when I should be hearing thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99400 ridextreme's Avatar

How am I bashing someone by asking this question (my only post so far in this "advertisement/spam" of a thread"

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'm interested in earning extra money what does it require?

What is getting old is when people take advantage of this industry forum to advertise and promote their own shop. That is just spam. This industry already has enough funders that know what they're doing. I wish the administrator had guidelines regarding starting these spam posts such as they should charge you a fee to advertise your shop here by starting a post which is solely designed to advertise your business.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 09-22-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

What is getting old is when people take advantage of this industry forum to advertise and promote their own shop. That is just spam. This industry already has enough funders that know what they're doing. I wish the administrator had guidelines regarding starting these spam posts such as they should charge you a fee to advertise your shop here by starting a post which is solely designed to advertise your business.
    Here, here! I say that if you post TWICE (as in more than one time for you mathematically challenged) about your ISO, what you can do, what you offer, etc, you should be banned until you pony up the advertising fees. why should you get to come on here and advertise your wares for free, while others have ponied up the cash to make this site even possible?

and these lil dumb kids (which is all they are, uneducated young punks whose mommas always told them they were the greatest, so they believe it!) think they are being slocik and cunning

Good luck and welcome !
    Www.business2businessleads.com

(B2B Leads) You'd get a lot more respect if you'd stop spam posting everywhere with same canned response...
    Last edited by rick_clsfunding; 10-08-2015 at 05:52 PM.