FIG Capital is Looking to Hire!!!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 11

FIG Capital is Looking to Hire!!!!!!

FIG Capital provides short-term working capital to creditworthy small businesses through the purchase of future business receivables. We are looking for a sales assistant/admin with at least 2+ years experience in the industry.

Required Skills:
    - Must be able to type 60 WPM
    - Perform various administrative functions and document all communications with merchants.
    - Ability to manage multiple processes at once
    - Proven ability to enthusiastically handle a dynamic work environment, multiple responsibilities and priorities
    - Exceptional attention to detail and quality of work
    - Maintains composure under pressure and in confrontational situations
    - Willingness to work flexible hours
    - Proficient PC user, including experience with Microsoft Office suite
    - Excellent oral and written communications and probing skills
    - Strong understanding of dealing with business that accepted business finance.

Please private message me if interested.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

how many shops r going to open up...call merchants 90 times a day huh

How exciting!!! Big cheers to you guys over there at FIG Capital on your new venture (what does FIG stand for?)! 'Excellent oral and written communications and probing skills' Now that's a tough one..we'd be a match made in heaven, too bad Michael P. snatched me up first. And who will the funder be? If not your own funder, then feel free to contact me so I can facilitate setting you guys up with my house. Can't work for you so may as well settle for working with you, congrats again!
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Noob Reputation points: 11

Christina,

FIG stands for Future Investment Group. Too bad we didn't meet earlier in life!!! Thank you for your blessing! I will contact you with my information so we can work together, I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

Jillian Lizza
    Head of Operations

Hi,
    I have been in the ACA / MCA business for several years and closed hundreds of deals ranging from $3000 to $350,000. I have nice size book of business and have experience in all phases of Advance industry.
    I deal with the big players ranging from IOU, Can, Knights, Retail, Yellow, Mantis, Expansion (and old Fast Business) Business Backer to name but a few.
    I get deals from start to finish - can start with cold call to sending 3-4 months banks and Apps and close deals ranging from high end On Deck and their 1.20-28 and Pearl with their 1.49 over 60, 80, 100 days on to 18 months with A paper.
    Know all phases from the run of fake statements, selling interest rates basically about 49% to capturing renewals as merchants approach renewal eligibility dates.
    When merchants complain about rates, payments and terms I talk business needs and concentrate on the use of the funds and get signed contracts back when I have been told NO or NEVER - because businesses need money and these programs meet their needs and with ficos about 600 they have no where else to go.
    I have all the technology to work from any location and can send 3-5 deals a week - honestly closing and funding rates range from 20 to 40%.
    Usual funding issues are dealt with from negative balances at funding call, bank account access to MY professional service fee which is an amount I deal with on loan by loan basis.
    I produce - and want 45% of funded amount on deals submitted. I send compete files - application, 4 months banks and merchants, ID, voided checks, business licenses, rental info - mortgage statements and on dealS over 100k I get tax returns and any stip required by funding lender.
    If you want a producer drop me a line and we can talk about our mutual interests - deals, points and commissions.
    thanks
    H ERIVMAN