Remote Position/Work From Home
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Remote Position/Work From Home

Hi All,

The position is not necessarily for newbies but if your skilled and have some experience it can work out long term. This position is for the guys and gals who want to work from home/remote (US or Canada) are experienced, have a book of business, and are dedicated to helping their clients. Working for big name direct lenders is great. It takes a certain breed to step down their own path. We are a brokerage firm with excellent relationships from the top down. We provide more then the typical advance and mca's through asset backed, creative, PO funds, and traditional lines. If you would like to offer more to your clients then a daily ACH, PM me. Higher commissions then most direct lenders (and brokers) PLUS the account is yours on renews. Feel free to syndicate your own deals with commissions and let it pay out higher, then the instant gratification, over time. You call the shots.

Happy Hunting

Iso

Please send me your ISO agreement jhawkrb415@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by steveSDF View Post
    Hi All,

The position is not necessarily for newbies but if your skilled and have some experience it can work out long term. This position is for the guys and gals who want to work from home/remote (US or Canada) are experienced, have a book of business, and are dedicated to helping their clients. Working for big name direct lenders is great. It takes a certain breed to step down their own path. We are a brokerage firm with excellent relationships from the top down. We provide more then the typical advance and mca's through asset backed, creative, PO funds, and traditional lines. If you would like to offer more to your clients then a daily ACH, PM me. Higher commissions then most direct lenders (and brokers) PLUS the account is yours on renews. Feel free to syndicate your own deals with commissions and let it pay out higher, then the instant gratification, over time. You call the shots.

Happy Hunting
    Respectfully, if someone has a book and experience, why would they work for your company? What is the benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Respectfully, if someone has a book and experience, why would they work for your company? What is the benefit?
    Certainly, first it takes time to establish solid relationships with lenders. Yeah there are plenty out there all screaming for files, but an individual may not know which ones pay 8pts or 20pts or higher should they want to syndicate. It takes time to navigate ALL the options and not get burned here or there. Secondly a sales individual may want to do just that, sales. And not spend time or money on processing, marketing, negotiating with lenders on files, managing the day to day, and paying the bills to keep the lights on. After all most good lenders want the ISO to have existing clients, an office, some type of skin in, etc. Third goes back to the first, would you rather have to research every lender to find out what it is they offer, ie unsecured daily payments/weekly, secured, credit based, PO financing, factoring, hard money, and every other type of traditional / non traditional finance option, or just sell? It all takes time and trust. Very respectfully, this question has been answered multiple times already on this forum with similar responses. And I certainly have not covered all of them but there are plenty more reasons why. I hope I came close to passing your test.
    Last edited by DHFSS; 09-10-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by steveSDF View Post
    Certainly, first it takes time to establish solid relationships with lenders. Yeah there are plenty out there all screaming for files, but an individual may not know which ones pay 8pts or 20pts or higher should they want to syndicate. It takes time to navigate ALL the options and not get burned here or there. Secondly a sales individual may want to do just that, sales. And not spend time or money on processing, marketing, negotiating with lenders on files, managing the day to day, and paying the bills to keep the lights on. After all most good lenders want the ISO to have existing clients, an office, some type of skin in, etc. Third goes back to the first, would you rather have to research every lender to find out what it is they offer, ie unsecured daily payments/weekly, secured, credit based, PO financing, factoring, hard money, and every other type of traditional / non traditional finance option, or just sell? It all takes time and trust. Very respectfully, this question has been answered multiple times already on this forum with similar responses. And I certainly have not covered all of them but there are plenty more reasons why. I hope I came close to passing your test.
    Don't overvalue your lender base and 'relationships'. It's not hard to pay the phone bill and get set up with a few lenders for 100% commission. The book is the hard part in this business, not the processing, and lenders don't care if you have an office in Manhattan or you work out of your car, as long as they are seeing good business from you.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Don't overvalue your lender base and 'relationships'. It's not hard to pay the phone bill and get set up with a few lenders for 100% commission. The book is the hard part in this business, not the processing, and lenders don't care if you have an office in Manhattan or you work out of your car, as long as they are seeing good business from you.
    Your right, our lenders value us. They see good volume, solid deals, and great clients, as well as enable us to offer different product lines. Obviously paying the phone bill is the easiest part! Feel free to reach out to me privately if you'd like to take the discussion further. This is a career post, not a discussion thread.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jhawkrb415 View Post
    Please send me your ISO agreement jhawkrb415@gmail.com
    I sent you one but never received it back. Are you serious about working with lenders? Your email address already presents a concern but I'm willing to take a leap of faith...

Ryan, that's not me or my email address. You seem confused. Again this is a career post for a independent agent not a discussion thread. PM if you have something productive

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

interested in Iso agreement

Hi,
    Pm me to send ISO agreement. Been in the biz since they started it. Never called them MCAs then, just IGT and Transmedia (80s).