PowerUP Lending Group- Consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

If anyone has merchants that are looking to consolidate, PowerUP is the first place you should be going. Our average funding amount is roughly $150,000, and we do not require that the merchant nets any money. With that being said, we offer very favorable terms on first positions, and second positions as well. You can reach me directly with any questions, ISO agreement requests, or deals that need reviewing. My Contact information is located below.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Medi
    PowerUP Lending Group, Ltd.
    (516)498-9890

Banned Reputation points: 10

Tried working with you guys in the past, when i heard great things about you. Never received any approvals/denials or response, and when i called to find out what was happening you werent very friendly at all. Thank but no thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by JMedi View Post
    If anyone has merchants that are looking to consolidate, PowerUP is the first place you should be going. Our average funding amount is roughly $150,000, and we do not require that the merchant nets any money. With that being said, we offer very favorable terms on first positions, and second positions as well. You can reach me directly with any questions, ISO agreement requests, or deals that need reviewing. My Contact information is located below.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Medi
    (516)498-9890
    How do you guys do consolidations with no net proceeds to the merchant while the rest of the industry, including the power players, do not? I know that WBL will do it, with collateral, (thanks to you Zach, that is tattooed on the inside of my eyelids), but what's the secret sauce there Jonathan? In other words, what's the catch?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

lol..cust service is key...communication...

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    Tried working with you guys in the past, when i heard great things about you. Never received any approvals/denials or response, and when i called to find out what was happening you werent very friendly at all. Thank but no thanks
    Similar thing here - I sent them an email (curious about their product) when they first began posting on this board...never heard a word back....just crickets...

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

I had a great conversation with John a week or so ago. I never received the ISO agreement he said he would send. I followed up with email, no response.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    I had a great conversation with John a week or so ago. I never received the ISO agreement he said he would send. I followed up with email, no response.
    You're supposed to send him the names and numbers of your clients first, then you will get the ISO agreement...have you learned nothing on this forum?

Banned Reputation points: 10

Is there a certain amount of advances you will payoff?

Best Regards,

Jonathan Medi
    (516)498-9890

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    How do you guys do consolidations with no net proceeds to the merchant while the rest of the industry, including the power players, do not? I know that WBL will do it, with collateral, (thanks to you Zach, that is tattooed on the inside of my eyelids), but what's the secret sauce there Jonathan? In other words, what's the catch?
    LOL! Maybe I should slow down a bit. I just love our product ;-)
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

jotucker1983

Best Regards,

Jonathan Medi
    (516)498-9890
    Jon,

My question is the same as FUND's question, how can you do the pay-offs without a required amount that the merchant will "net" at funding?

So let's say I have a guy with 3 stacks with balances that total $60,000. His gross sales volume is $1 million a year, which means give or take I can only do a full approval for let's say $75k. Because he would only net $15k in this situation, I would have to put the client on hold for a couple of months until he pays the balances down.

Are you saying you would provide the full $75k to him even though he only nets $15k?

Jotucker ,
    That's exactly what he's saying in fact what he's truly saying is if the merchant gets approved for 75k and has balances of 75k they will just payoff the stacks and the merchant would net $0 ,,,, I did a deal with them where the contract was for $250k and the merchant netted $296.50 crazy as it seems but they did the deal

jotucker1983
    WallFund,

Well, I will reach out to them to see what their program looks like. They are relatively new, is that correct? Their SOS information only dates back to March or April of this year, and their website was created in late January. But nevertheless, if they are doing real consolidations I would like to take a look at it.

If they are going to take a merchant with 3 stacks for example, with average payback duration of 6 months (which means the 3 stacks are killing his cashflow), and do a true consolidation by paying off those 3 stacks and putting him at maybe a 18 month term or 24 month term to reduce his payments, then that works. That's a true consolidation.

I've just never seen anybody do this without requiring about a 50% "net" receipt of funds at pay-out, which leaves a lot of merchants stuck in these situations until they pay their balances down.

They only go up to 10-12 months

And yes they are fairly new in cash advance but they have been doing something like this for public companies for years

Had a new iso send a merchant file over the other day....Powerup paid off 7 advances of 200k+ and they netted 2k....Really peaked my interest and seemed like a great deal (consolidation)for merchant to put them in a better structure for cash flow.... but come to find out they stacked 4 more times after power up!!! crazy

ISO Agreement on its way buddy. Let me know if you want one too.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evercap View Post
    Had a new iso send a merchant file over the other day....Powerup paid off 7 advances of 200k+ and they netted 2k....Really peaked my interest and seemed like a great deal (consolidation)for merchant to put them in a better structure for cash flow.... but come to find out they stacked 4 more times after power up!!! crazy
    any merchant with seven advances is SCREAMING AT YOU, not just telling you, that they can and will stack again

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Jon,

My question is the same as FUND's question, how can you do the pay-offs without a required amount that the merchant will "net" at funding?

So let's say I have a guy with 3 stacks with balances that total $60,000. His gross sales volume is $1 million a year, which means give or take I can only do a full approval for let's say $75k. Because he would only net $15k in this situation, I would have to put the client on hold for a couple of months until he pays the balances down.

Are you saying you would provide the full $75k to him even though he only nets $15k?
    They will say they can do but at some point they will simply go dark , its the most surreal experience i have had with a Funder , well or not a funder still have no clue

PowerUp Lending Group is a direct lender that has been providing funds to... ... 19 hrs ·. PowerUp Lending Group: Fast and Easy Business Loans http://goo.gl/TO8FCc · PowerUp ..... Learn about consolidating business debt. Get a new .....

John,

Even if we were to consolidate, the merchant's current advances, and the merchant didn't net a penny, we would be able to do the deal. If you have any clients in mind, I would love to show you what we can offer. Look forward to hearing from you.

Agreed. But with that said, we look at each file individually to make a determination.

Member Reputation points: 194

Consolidation seems like a great idea in theory but 9 times out of 10 merchants who consolidate their balances end up in the same situation again. History tends to repeat itself.