Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

AZ Pain Clinic looking for Growth Capital

My client runs owns two pain clinics in AZ. He is steadily building his business. Last year he did north of $1M, then Medicare changed their reimbursement criteria so his income took a dip. He has since had his clinics credentialed my Medicare and Medicaid, and now he is quickly climbing back up and expanding rapidly. He is currently open 2-3 days per week at each clinic and hiring more staff to handle his client load, and will return to being open full time very shortly. Gross revenue for August is expected to be $40k, rising to $80k - $100k monthly by year end. Industry average for pain clinics is about $1.5M annually and he feels he is right on track to achieve this norm.

He is seeking $400k - $500k over a 3-5 year term. Funds will be used to pay down some expensive growth capital and also to support his continued expansion. This client comes across as intelligent and highly professional. His locations are leased so there is no Real Estate to leverage.

The Hair: In 2008 he was heavily invested in Real Estate. When the market crashed, so did the value of his real estate, forcing him into a BK in 2008, which was discharged a couple years later. He is current on all his bills now, with a score in the upper 600s.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    My client runs owns two pain clinics in AZ. He is steadily building his business. Last year he did north of $1M, then Medicare changed their reimbursement criteria so his income took a dip. He has since had his clinics credentialed my Medicare and Medicaid, and now he is quickly climbing back up and expanding rapidly. He is currently open 2-3 days per week at each clinic and hiring more staff to handle his client load, and will return to being open full time very shortly. Gross revenue for August is expected to be $40k, rising to $80k - $100k monthly by year end. Industry average for pain clinics is about $1.5M annually and he feels he is right on track to achieve this norm.

He is seeking $400k - $500k over a 3-5 year term. Funds will be used to pay down some expensive growth capital and also to support his continued expansion. This client comes across as intelligent and highly professional. His locations are leased so there is no Real Estate to leverage.

The Hair: In 2008 he was heavily invested in Real Estate. When the market crashed, so did the value of his real estate, forcing him into a BK in 2008, which was discharged a couple years later. He is current on all his bills now, with a score in the upper 600s.
    Look us up at instafundllc.com and if your still interested shoot me an email at nathaniel@instafundllc.com

Reach out to James Graydon at ProMED Healthcare Financing 631-468-6325.

Thank you FundMaster82. Have a call in there.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Factoring won't help him and MCA won't help him.
    How are his personal and the business financials?
    The only thing I can think of is a SBA loan but they will look for collateral. Does he have any?
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Bob - Thanks but not much in the way of collateral, outside of equipment. He had a BK in 2008 due to RE investments.

Does he own any residential real estate? If it is worth at least $750,000 I can get him $
    info@fundswired.com. or 877-600-FUND(3863)