Client needs 500k-1M Seeking Direct Funder for deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

Client needs 500k-1M Seeking Direct Funder for deal

Hi Guys!

Looks like a good morning in gorillatown....and I've got a sizable merchant, in need of a sizable amount. No outstanding advances, 650 +/- credit, average balance above 40k. Now, I'm already known over at WBL, so we are evaluating them already as a possibility for the deal....I'm also looking for that kind of money on an unsecured line, so that's what I'd like to hear from mostly: those capable of going in excess of 500K with competitive numbers and terms. Merchant indicates desire for 12 month deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

In fact, let me adjust those numbers somewhat. The june average balance was over 100k.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3393

exactly how much is the client looking for, based on the credit score and average balance, we would be able to fund him 200k.
    PM me or shoot me an email
    Brent@jdmerchantcapitalllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fundgorilla View Post
    Hi Guys!

Looks like a good morning in gorillatown....and I've got a sizable merchant, in need of a sizable amount. No outstanding advances, 650 +/- credit, average balance above 40k. Now, I'm already known over at WBL, so we are evaluating them already as a possibility for the deal....I'm also looking for that kind of money on an unsecured line, so that's what I'd like to hear from mostly: those capable of going in excess of 500K with competitive numbers and terms. Merchant indicates desire for 12 month deal.
    You could get a quick $250k at most lenders but if you want double or triple that you're going to have to go to BFS or their sister company (I think GRP or GBR?) or I hear Strategic has no cap on larger files.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Hello,

Please feel free to contact me, we just funded a merchant 400k at a 1.30
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Sounds more than doable if they have such a consistently high daily ledger. Shoot me an email and lets see what we can get done! mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com

If the deal is health/medical based give James Graydon a call from ProMED Healthcare Financing 631-468-6325.

Hi Guys!

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Have you tried to go the Term Loan and/or ABL route? If the data substantiates it you can fund $1M swiftly..

Touch base if you would like some assistance..

Richard 516 510 3855

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Hi Guys!

Good morning FundGorilla, :-)

You've probably seen me here on the forum. I am a direct lender, twelve month term (up to eighteen months), monthly payments. Max loan amount is $2M so no problem there. If there are no balances to consolidate, factor rate is 1.28 over twelve months, no collateral required. Client can pre-pay any time after six months with no fees or penalties (prepaying principle only) for huge savings.

If you are interested, I would need to see the following:

1.) P&L and Balance Sheet for 2014 and 2015 YTD
    2.) 6 months banks

Armed with that, I can provide quick feedback to you as to whether it would be a fit for my model.

Please email dan@@fundingstrategypartners.com

Thanks,

Dan Page

We just did a million dollar deal two weeks ago with excellent terms. Please give us a call or submit directly to: cfmapps@nabancard.com

Capital For Merchants
    Mark Moran @ extension 1132
    Larry Sandoval @ extension 1458