I'm Christopher Wiseman me and my brother Douglas are Directors of ISO Relations also have our own book of business. We used to be brokers now that we represent a direct lender here at Power UP we do things no other lender will do. We give offers inside of 2-3 hours of receiving the file and can do 1st 2nd and 3rds as well as consolidating as many as 9 positions with out netting the merchant a dollar. I've been called by brokers that I personally took the business away from them saying that is not possible. Mean while its getting done all day long. Our average deal size is 150k not the industry average of 17-25k. We only pay 5pts to the ISO on the funded amount. If the deal makes sense we will do it. If any brokers or lenders as well as merchants want to see what we can do to help grow and expand your business feel free to contact me Christopher Wiseman 917-657-5503 or my brother Douglas Wiseman at 516-710-9867. or email me on either cwiseman@empoweringloans.com or cwisemanmoney@gmail.com or my brother dwiseman@empoweringloans.com or dwisemanmoney@gmail.com.