Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1158

CRM Solution with Automation

I am looking for a CRM solution that allows me to automatically pull credit and makes some preliminary decisions based on underwriting criteria that has already been coded into the CRM.

Does anyone know of a system like this? I know that most of the bigger companies have their own proprietary CRMs. I am currently using Bankcard Pros and have found it to be very cluttered and almost impossible to reach anyone on the phone or via email for support. I was under the impression that the coders over at Bankcard Pros would tailor the CRM however we want, even allowing us to auto-populate contracts and docs.

As of right now, I am basically using Bankcard Pros as a portfolio management tool but I really need a full-service CRM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rich McKellar

www.linkedin.com/in/richardmckellar

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

You have 2 options, go with a reputable lender and use their platform and pay the 3% mgt fee i.e. SFS etc. OR use a white label open API CRM like Salesforce or Zoho and spend the time to integrate all your platforms.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmckellar View Post
    I am looking for a CRM solution that allows me to automatically pull credit and makes some preliminary decisions based on underwriting criteria that has already been coded into the CRM.

Does anyone know of a system like this? I know that most of the bigger companies have their own proprietary CRMs. I am currently using Bankcard Pros and have found it to be very cluttered and almost impossible to reach anyone on the phone or via email for support. I was under the impression that the coders over at Bankcard Pros would tailor the CRM however we want, even allowing us to auto-populate contracts and docs.

As of right now, I am basically using Bankcard Pros as a portfolio management tool but I really need a full-service CRM.
    Have you talked to PSC already?
    http://pscny.us/

Member Reputation points: 1158

Hmmm okay, FCF Fund. Thanks

And Sean, I was going to reach out to Amanda today, although they seem to be tailored more towards those just opening a firm.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rich McKellar

www.linkedin.com/in/richardmckellar

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

And Sean, I was going to reach out to Amanda today, although they seem to be tailored more towards those just opening a firm.
    Give them a call, definitely not just for those opening up a new firm.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Emailed you!

Also, we are not tailored to just work with new Funders. We actually service some big and well known Funders as well! That's the awesome part about working with PSC. We are in the background and we know the processes of running a Funding Company. We know that it takes time and redundancy along with technology to have a fast and reliable system. Your merchants depend on this when you characterize your company as being FAST and giving them the comfort of having that "corporate structure" in place. Yes, PSC has never marketed until recently and it's a little fuzzy coming across to those in the industry about who we are. We are pretty much your full Turn-Key Solution that works for you. We offer a "boxed" functional platform built for the MCA Industry -but we have extras so you can pick the box size, wrapping paper, and any bow you choose
    Last edited by WhoisKingsley; 06-24-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.