Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 122

Same Commissions on Renewals?

You work hard to get new business in the door and send them to lenders you trust in order to ensure your clients are well taken care of and, the obvious, to get paid what you deserve on the deal.

What's frustrating is that most lenders, if not all lenders, are penalizing you for our hard work in bringing them new business by chopping your renewal commission down to 50% and in some cases as little as no commissions.

MFS Global, Inc offers a competitive "name your commission" schedule, paying the same commission on renewals no matter how many times the client renews.

This cuts out the headache of shopping for another lender for your client and the peace of mind knowing that you will still get paid WHAT YOU DESERVE on the deal.

Contact us TODAY for more details on our products and additional ISO "perks" such as;
    - Free Press 1 dialer campaigns
    - 100% syndication on every deal submitted paying you upfront commissions so that you can also pay your reps without having to dig into your own pockets
    - MFS Rewards Loyalty programs for your clients

MFS Global, Inc
    isosupport@mfsglobal.com
    www.mfsglobal.com
    702-473-1145

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Instead of spamming this board over and over again. Why don't you buy an ad?

I don't even understand what this sentence means and I'm pretty sure the person that wrote it doesn't either.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfs01 View Post
    - 100% syndication on every deal submitted paying you upfront commissions so that you can also pay your reps without having to dig into your own pockets
    Instead of throwing out statements of what certain funding companies do or don't do, why don't you tell people who you are, what your background is, what makes you so different, where your capital comes from, what are your funding ranges, what are your rates.

I see a good 5-10 different companies on this site that pay money for exposure and some of those folks engage the board as well in a meaningful matter. I cant imagine anyone falls for this crap

What this post means: Quote Originally Posted by mfs01 View Post

Is simply that we will subtract your commissions from the total payback amount and give it to you up front so that you can have funds to pay out your sales reps and other upfront expenses instead of having to wait for it.

We are a direct funding company, not affiliated with any other funding companies in the industry.

ISOsupport@mfsglobal.com

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I don't get it. Everybody pays commission upfront. Nobody waits for it. Deal funds, you get paid.

Not on the amount that you are syndicating. In other words we will pay you up front commissions on the amount that you are syndicating and not make you wait for the merchant to pay you back.

And not everyone pays full commissions up front. Some companies, as I understand it, pay in increments as the merchants pays it back.

Not on the amount that you are syndicating. In other words we will pay you up front commissions on the amount that you are syndicating and not make you wait for the merchant to pay you back.
    I'm still not quite understanding it. Are you saying if I put 10k in a deal that was 20k for 27k, you are going to pay me a commission on the 10k? Or are you saying that you are going to give me 3.5k upfront which would be my half of the 7k ROI?

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Ha! SMH....

So if you are a direct funder, with access to tons of money, why don't you advertise instead of trying to hijack a public forum. All you are doing is making yourself look less credible and less like a company I would want to trust with my deals. Yellowstone self advertises on here all the time, but at least they pay for ad space. I have no affiliation with this site whatsoever and still wouldn't think of doing something so low-brow.

The fact of the matter is, if you are a new funding company entering the space, unless you bring something to the table which no one else does, you are useless. WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE? There are plenty of funding companies that pay full renewals and wont steal your deals.

Just had that same conversation with someone in my office this morning.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

Companies (MFS Global, Inc) advertising themselves as "direct funders" also need to put more money into their websites. My website isn't the best but I am also not trying to get ISO's to trust me with their deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

I have no problem with funders giving me a smaller cut on renewal because they are doing all the work. I know of no one who pays 0 on renewals. So you obviously do not know this industry that well.

Sean, I am saying that you will receive your commissions upfront on the full amount advanced no matter how much you syndicate.

Skideeppow - Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am hearing different things from all different ISOs.

MFS Global has been around for 4 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The MFS Global website looks like it cost $50 tops It only has one page and has typos lol
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 09-24-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Sean, I am saying that you will receive your commissions upfront on the full amount advanced no matter how much you syndicate.
    so if I syndicate 18k on a 20k deal, you're going to pay me a commission on $20,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    Companies (MFS Global, Inc) advertising themselves as "direct funders" also need to put more money into their websites. My website isn't the best but I am also not trying to get ISO's to trust me with their deals.
    It also says that you stack on other advances. Says "2nd position deals" under What We Offer. Probably not something you want to promote on your home page.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    so if I syndicate 18k on a 20k deal, you're going to pay me a commission on $20,000?
    That is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    It also says that you stack on other advances. Says "2nd position deals" under What We Offer. Probably not something you want to promote on your home page.
    Sean Bash - Why not?

Don't a lot of funding companies offer that?

This just keeps getting better. I'd hate to be your receptionist right now, the phone lines must be flooded with agents trying to sign up.

I'll send you some deals. Your economics make no sense.

And not everyone pays full commissions up front. Some companies, as I understand it, pay in increments as the merchants pays it back.
    what I believe he is referring to is the funds that pay on the residual or back end.

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    This just keeps getting better. I'd hate to be your receptionist right now, the phone lines must be flooded with agents trying to sign up.
    This IS hysterical!

Happy Wed. everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    I'll send you some deals. Your economics make no sense.
    Feel free to email me at isosupport@mfsglobal.com