Atlantis Capital is here
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Atlantis Capital is here

Hi, I'm Dave. Welcoming you all to visit our website

Can’t get funded? Need approval for that bank loan but just can’t make it happen in time? Running a small business can be a headache even without a need for capital from a lender; when banks don’t play ball, sometimes it’s tough to step up to the plate. With Atlantis Capital, you can work worry-free, with the knowledge that your business will have the capital it needs to accomplish its objectives, stay afloat, or expand.

For any kind of Merchant Cash Advance you may contact with us.

Phone: 1-800-801-9240
    Email: info@atlantiscapitalllc.com
    160 Pearl St. New York, 10005, USA

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

With all these new players in the market and lead flow starting to contract, you know the bubble is about to burst!

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

ouch!! mcnetwork, think your a little early. But are leads the actual issue for new participants, or seeing 3-5 stacks in a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    With all these new players in the market and lead flow starting to contract, you know the bubble is about to burst!

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I think we're in the middle of stagflation and I'm seeing fewer merchants taking merchant cash advances (even though they need the funds) because they just want to try and tread water for a while and survive. I've seen internet lead providers go out of business and lead volume has dropped off significantly. SEO and PPC campaigns are not really generating too many leads because of the ever changing Google algorithms. Only a small handful of companies are using SEO properly these days and the good inbound leads are going to them. So now you have many lenders (established and new) competing for a smaller pool of applicants which results in some predatory pricing and irresponsible underwriting and these new players will end up going under sooner rather than later. The first MCA bubble burst around 2007-2008 and the next bubble will pop soon.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 06-25-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Well guys, I ranked "Atlantis Capital LLC" number 1 against the keyword "Merchant cash advance" on google. And yes the company is getting so many leads everyday from search engines. New players are always not as bad as you think.
    Last edited by AtlantisCapital; 09-23-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Nice work Atlantis!!

thanks Isaac

Atlantis, I see you are located at 160 Pearl Street. That is Yellowstone's office, isn't it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

I had already mentioned this company before.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantisCapital View Post
    Well guys, I ranked "Atlantis Capital LLC" number 1 against the keyword "Merchant cash advance" on google. And yes the company is getting so many leads everyday from search engines. New players are always not as bad as you think.
    that keyword is worthless for lead gen but great if you want to speak to the industry. The only people that search for merchant cash advance are the people who are members of this website and work in the industry.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I've seen internet lead providers go out of business and lead volume has dropped off significantly. SEO and PPC campaigns are not really generating too many leads because of the ever changing Google algorithms. Only a small handful of companies are using SEO properly these days and the good inbound leads are going to them. So now you have many lenders (established and new) competing for a smaller pool of applicants which results in some predatory pricing and irresponsible underwriting and these new players will end up going under sooner rather than later. The first MCA bubble burst around 2007-2008 and the next bubble will pop soon.

MCN - you make so many good points. I would posit that the applicant pool is shrinking because no one is working to expand it. I have tremendous expectations from my team, I expect us to outperform any ISO out there because our leverage is not that we will EVER for a second pitch money as the lead in... We are selling two things: 1) customers. 2) the fear of losing them. The unsecured money is a means to an end...

These are the two things that business owners care about the most. These are the two things that keep them up at night. It's what keeps you guys up at night. The trick for me was to take these dynamics and wrap MCA around in it - it's a beautiful little widget.

We don't sell money, we help business owners keep their customers (stave off competition) and we help them acquire new ones by taking customers from their competition. It just costs some money to get there, and we're happy to provide it.

EDIT: By the way, bubbles are always good for SOMEONE :-)
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 09-24-2013 at 07:30 AM.