Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Excellent Credit - Seeking 45K - to purchase 2.5 Acres & Metal Fabrication Building

Excellent Credit - Seeking 45K - to purchase 2.5 Acres with Metal Fabrication Building included.

This client currently owns 2.5 Acres that is adjacent to this new property that is now for sale.

My client would like to add this property to his portfolio in order to expand..

Seeking monthly payments.,

Direct lenders please.

Thank You.

Run it by Harrison at Metrix Capital. I believe he will take a look at it.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Excellent Credit - Seeking 45K - to purchase 2.5 Acres & Metal Fabrication Building

I'm not a direct lender but have a few options.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

*** there isn't anyone in here that can provide something you can't find yourself if you look long enough, there are plenty of people that will do real estate deals, I have someone that you can call that is a direct lender just PM me for the details , others will offer sba fast track that you can do yourself as well, basically what I'm saying is do some research don't let these blood-sucking brokers try to convince that they have a special relationship with someone that nobody else can get to its all BS.

This sounds like sour grapes Jerry. we're you acting as a blood sucker when you tried to broker deals to me?
    Bob Shaw

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Bob, I was using you as another source until I located my own, and glad that I did because you never responded to any of them.

I've compiled a solid list direct lenders that are above board from real estate hard money guys, to mca product to term loans with monthly payments,and I will distribute that list to everybody looking for that information instead of trying to co- broker with someone. so for anybody reading this if you have a deal you don't have a home for I would be happy to share the information I have instead of you losing points to somebody else - and before you do anything you should check with Amanda Kingsley because she has great sources as welland she would be happy to send that information along

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    This sounds like sour grapes Jerry. we're you acting as a blood sucker when you tried to broker deals to me?
    Bob Shaw
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Jerry I replied after telling you I didn't think I had a home for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Bob, I was using you as another source until I located my own, and glad that I did because you never responded to any of them.

I've compiled a solid list direct lenders that are above board from real estate hard money guys, to mca product to term loans with monthly payments,and I will distribute that list to everybody looking for that information instead of trying to co- broker with someone. so for anybody reading this if you have a deal you don't have a home for I would be happy to share the information I have instead of you losing points to somebody else - and before you do anything you should check with Amanda Kingsley because she has great sources as welland she would be happy to send that information along
    Good luck with your direct lenders but if you are like the rest of the brokers doing my kind of work you should line up at least a dozen of each and learn what they like and dislike.
    I don't have any problem with brokers going direct if they know he workings of the lender and their programs. Most of my co-brokers don't have the experience analyzing the financial statements that are need to know where the deal should be sent.
    If you have a marginal borrower and the deal goes to a few incorrect lenders the usual credit pulls may make them a bad borrower.
    Say Hi to Amanda for me.
    Bob

Member Reputation points: 12

Hi I think this something I can do for you