Best A/R - Factoring Companies?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best A/R - Factoring Companies?

Who are some of the better A/R Factoring companies working with ISOs?
    Any opinions on differentiations? Price, service, compensation, etc.?

Feel free to PM me.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Strategic Funding Source has a dedicated factoring division now. Have you looked into them?

I have they seem pretty decent.
    Anybody have experience with them?

Sean, I appreciate the reference. I'm Brandon, Regional Sales Manager of Strategic PLUS, the division of Strategic Funding Source that you are referring to. We specialize in Invoice Factoring (Receivables Financing), as well as: Purchase Order Financing, Asset Based Loans, Consumer/Patient Financing, and Equipment Leasing. We have THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES in the industry, as well as some of the best ISO compensations out there. Please contact me with any questions you may have and I would be happy to answer all of your questions and review all of your deals. My e-mail is bcasamassa@sfscapital.com and my direct line is 646-722-1514. Thank you.

FGI Finance - Send me a PM if you need a contact.

Member Reputation points: 10

Brandon, I sent you an email. I'd like to hear more.

Great to hear from you. I'm glad so much interest is being expressed in our programs. The best way to contact me is by e-mail at bcasamassa@sfscapital.com. PLEASE put "Daily Funder" in the subject of the e-mail. You can also contact me on my office phone at 212-354-1400, or my direct line at 646-722-1514. I hope to hear from you all shortly!

Brandon Casamassa

Regional Sales Manager of Strategic PLUS, a division of Strategic Funding Source
    1501 Broadway, Suite 1515, New York, NY 10036
    Office: 212-354-1400
    Direct: 646-722-1514
    Cell: 516-476-2042

bcasamassa@sfscapital.com

Texas Capital Group

www.txcapitalgroup.com

Check us out!

Member Reputation points: 528

Dealstruck (www.dealstruck.com) specializes in A/R backed lines of credit instead of factoring. Typically, the sub $500k in monthly receivables market has been dominated by factoring companies with ABL starting at or above that mark.

Instead of selling your invoices to us, we use it as collateral to advance funds through a credit line. It's a straight interest-only product, no float days, no collecting on a debtor's accounts, and absolutely ZERO cost to leave the program. We can also offer combination deals with a term loan which is great when a borrower needs equipment, leasehold improvements, or to get a major project started with an injection of capital in addition to receivables financing.

I have worked with Robert Kort at The Hamilton Group in California for over 15 years. Very reputable company and really flexible programs that is easy to sell. I have funded a lot of deals with Hamilton over the years and they are my number one resource. They also pay a higher commission than the rest of the industry.

Howard

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Do you have a client billing in excess of $300,000/month? Perhaps I can help.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I know that people still look at this thread so I wanted to go ahead and put another option out there. My site https://lendza.com/ works with ISOs. I won't get into the differentiations here, but if you have any questions or want to become an affiliate, please shoot me a PM. Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by lendza View Post
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but I know that people still look at this thread so I wanted to go ahead and put another option out there. My site https://lendza.com/ works with ISOs. I won't get into the differentiations here, but if you have any questions or want to become an affiliate, please shoot me a PM. Thank you!
    Where are you located? It seems that you are looking to co-broker deals -or are you a direct funder?