Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclusive mca leads--lists of funded, renewed, hot requested, submitted leads

Current leads to sell:

Update:6/12/15

116 funded and renewed
    1,725 submitted hot w/ email and fax
    2,620 warm leads w/ email
    3,100 warm leads w/o email

Warm leads= Business Owner requested money, sent application
    Leads that submitted application= Full information full app (minus SSN and bank statements).

These leads have never been sold. We just closed up shop and would like to distribute our data.

For more information, send an email to: pnappi.infosource@gmail.com
    Last edited by pnappi; 06-12-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Last edited by DanielD; 06-03-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Sounds like someone is liquidating their ISO and trying to monetize

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

or one VERY PISSED OFF IT guy at said ISO

Daniel, it depends on how much of the whole list you would like to purchase. I am selling these leads as exclusive counts. Whatever you or anyone else purchases, will be removed from what I show as available in the post and the the numbers adjusted. Email me directly for any additional information.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pnappi View Post
    Current leads to sell:
    1. 600 funded and renewed leads
    2. 4,000 warm leads with email addresses
    3. 8,000 warm leads without email
    4. 2,500 leads that submitted application and statements (Does not include the actual app but the contact information from the app)
    5. 8,000 UCC leads with average age of 9 months
    6. ~4 million predictive dialer leads with full information
    7. ~3 million press 1 dialer leads (just phone numbers)

Warm leads= Business Owner requested money, sent application
    Leads that submitted application= Full information full app (minus SSN and bank statements).

These leads have never been sold. We just closed up shop and would like to distribute our data.

For more information, send an email to: pnappi.infosource@gmail.com
    Can you tell us your company name? I don't want to hear later that a rogue employee of a funder/ISO sold all of their deal data on the forum. Not thrilled about the way this is being presented.

On the funded and renewed deals, please do not sell the SSNs and bank statements of those either.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

please refer to:

Quote Originally Posted by MechantLoans View Post
    cash advance company lodged a suit in New York state court on Friday seeking more than $45 million in damages from a former call center manager who allegedly stole clients and proprietary corporate information and steered accounts over to its competitors.

SBC Telecom Consulting Inc. filed the complaint in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claiming that Carlos L. Liriano’s willful and unlawful actions attempted to “ruin and destroy” the merchant cash advance business.

According to the suit, Liriano breached contracts with...

http://www.law360.com/articles/66182...eft-of-clients
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

45 million dollars worth of leads.......

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Can you tell us your company name? I don't want to hear later that a rogue employee of a funder/ISO sold all of their deal data on the forum. Not thrilled about the way this is being presented.

On the funded and renewed deals, please do not sell the SSNs and bank statements of those either.
    Carlos is that you?

.......Carlos L. Liriano’s willful and unlawful actions attempted to “ruin and destroy” the merchant cash advance business.

According to the suit, Liriano breached contracts with SBC by working for its competitors, “using plaintiff SBC’s confidential and trade secret information to steal pre-qualified leads, clients and other corporate information from a company that was once valued at over $50 million.”

I Know John Butlers pissed!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Carlos is that you?

.......Carlos L. Liriano’s willful and unlawful actions attempted to “ruin and destroy” the merchant cash advance business.

According to the suit, Liriano breached contracts with SBC by working for its competitors, “using plaintiff SBC’s confidential and trade secret information to steal pre-qualified leads, clients and other corporate information from a company that was once valued at over $50 million.”

I Know John Butlers pissed!!!
    Isn't SBC the company who offers their clients $150k with 2 year terms and a factor rate of 13% and then calls the merchant the day before funding and tells them the underwriter is uncomfortable with the deal and only wants to give them $5k upfront. And once they make 22 payments on time they will give the merchant the rest of the original offer? But of course when the merchant calls on the 22nd day they never answer the phone or respond to emails never to be heard from again. Also to note that the $5k they made them take was paying back $10k, which they said was to "pay for all the fees upfront for the full $150k".

I ran across 2 different clients who told me the exact same story.

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Isn't SBC the company who offers their clients $150k with 2 year terms and a factor rate of 13% and then calls the merchant the day before funding and tells them the underwriter is uncomfortable with the deal and only wants to give them $5k upfront. And once they make 22 payments on time they will give the merchant the rest of the original offer? But of course when the merchant calls on the 22nd day they never answer the phone or respond to emails never to be heard from again. Also to note that the $5k they made them take was paying back $10k, which they said was to "pay for all the fees upfront for the full $150k".

I ran across 2 different clients who told me the exact same story.
    Same guys for sure.