Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

2013 Sales Goals

how much would you like to fund this year?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

A billion dollars

It's not about how much you fund, but about how much value you build. True words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year i'm going for exactly what I want with no excuses. I think that's what everybody should do. Nobody said it would be easy...but take advantage of American Capitalism while it's still on it's deathbed and not 6 feet below. I'm going for 15 million funded. That's solo. Top of the year and i'm already at 225k. There are 52 weeks in a year and we've got less than 50 left. Whatever you want to do...this is the year and the time because 2014 and beyond looks pretty ****ing crappy for building a book of business. Treat your merchants right...become invested in their success and an ally to their business. The problem with this business is reps treat the process like a one night stand instead of a long term relationship....that's why their merchants sneak around on them. Don't call when you want a good ****...call to see what's up with them. When business is slow...call your existing merchants and just see what's going on...not when it's time to renew. Being a business owner is very lonely and you'd be surprised at the relationships you can build just by simply keeping in touch every now and then. The value of the advance goes way beyond the cash and once you take advantage of what else is on the table after the money is given you'll keep rediscovering ways to sharpen your service. No excuses...for ****s sake we sell immediate liquidity to businesses! Act like you know!
    Last edited by aych86; 01-20-2013 at 10:37 AM.

right on brother!

Quote Originally Posted by phonewarrior View Post
    right on brother!
    sister* =)

even better

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by aych86 View Post
    sister* =)
    Sister? She curses like a sailor! Someone should wash her mouth out with soap!

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by syndicatemaster View Post
    lol think big. No one is willing to reply because no one wants to look smaller than anyone else. Oh you only have a goal to do 20 million? YOU'RE SMALL! real companies do 500 million a year kiddo! LOL.

In the real world, on a per rep basis, I think individuals should be funding between 5-10 new deals a month. $ amount doesn't matter. Just keep bringing new business and it should more than make up for anything lost. Build a book today and live off it or sell it in the future.
    I think this is the sentiment all sales people should have.. Worry about deal count and the funded amount will follow. %-10 deals a month will cover any deals that go bad or get poached by other funders and will give you continued growth month after month