Qualified MCA Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 10589

Qualified MCA Leads

Are you looking for good leads? Obviously right? We generate high quality exclusive MCA leads via online media buying. Stop buying leads from predictive dialers and off-shore call centers (They are annoying to most people) start buying leads of people who saw an ad, responded to it, gave their information and are waiting for your call to help their business.

shoot me an email mike at popcrumbs.com if you want the Glen Gary leads, otherwise click the back button and be happy with the steak knives

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

first post huh

Member Reputation points: 686 CannonCap's Avatar

Qualified MCA Leads

Glen huh? Tell Gary we said hello! Come on guy!

Quote Originally Posted by CannonCap View Post
    Glen huh? Tell Gary we said hello! Come on guy!
    knives.jpg

All kidding aside if you want good leads and tired of wasting your time with ****ty leads email me.

I'm looking for 2-3 more companies to work with. Ive already spoke to a few from this board but can generate more than most of you guys can handle. If you are a serious player and can prove that you can buy upwards of 50 leads a day please email me at mike@popcrumbs.com and ill give you leads to test for free. Let the leads speak for themselves. Keep in mind i charge a premium for leads ($50) which are exclusive if spending $50 a lead is absurd to you because you buy 1000 numbers for 50 cents each then my leads are not for you, if you realize quality leads make you more efficient then I am perfect for you. i sent someone a test of 6 leads 2 applications were sent out. Think about how many numbers you need to dial before you get 2 applications out and give me a call if you would rather work smarter instead of harder. Priority for leads is given to those who signup first.

If you're only going to buy 1 or 5 or 10 leads a day I'm not giving you samples for free sorry. Serious players get in touch you need a good source and i need a few more solid MCA clients who will be here long term.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

popcrumbs.com = fastcashforbusinesses.com... why do you use the popcrumbs address?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    popcrumbs.com = fastcashforbusinesses.com... why do you use the popcrumbs address?
    Im like a mechanic with no time to fix his own car. I direct my domain to my lead page because everyone does what you did to learn more about me and my company and its better than a godaddy parked domain page

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Qualified MCA Leads

What filters do you allow? Why are the leads $50? Not being facetious, just curious and potentially interested.
    Last edited by Zach; 04-16-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    What filters do you allow? Why are the leads $50? Not being facetious, just curious and potentially interested.

Why is a chuck steak $10 and Kobe beef $100? If it takes you 1000 Leads at $1, or 10 Leads at $100 to close a deal which is a better use of your time and resources? Also do you want to be calling the same data as all your competitors? Our leads are exclusive and you wont find many shoppers either like your google campaigns.

I don't guarantee any sales, because I'm not selling the deal, your sales people need to be good but it should take you 8-15 leads to close a deal at $50 a lead your cost to close a deal lead wise is $400-$750. Pretty dam good if you ask me considering the upsides, even if it stretched out to $1000 a close because you need to feed junior reps its still not bad considering avg deal size and commission amounts.

We sell leads of $5k and up in monthly sales and 6 plus months in business, shoot me an email and we can discuss further.

I'm looking for 1-2 more west coast companies who can handle leads after 6PM EST. If you're from the west coast and have at least 5 guys on the phones email me and ill let my leads sell themselves and send you some live leads to test for free.

West coast only, or willing to take leads up to midnight EST

Are you still looking for leads? email me mike@popcrumbs.com I am looking for established businesses with several sales guys to feed daily only. If you're a business that values quality over quantity lets talk.

Exclusive internet leads (no search engines) delivered in real time, heavy target to restaurants and construction companies but we get a wide variety of others as well. Some new fields recently added to form and optimization from other buyers feedback. I'm looking for 1-2 more clients to work with still. Lets chat.