Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Loans over One Million Dollars

Does anybody know of a good quality LENDER (not a broker or super broker) that can fund deals of one million ($1,000,000) and up? I have a hotel that does 800k per month in credit card volume alone and wants a one million dollar loan. Must be a 12 to 18 month deal. Everything about the client is good. Personal credit, bank statements, etc.

Member Reputation points: 18

That is something we would most definitely look at.

Please call me to review file and discuss further.

Daniel@samsonpartnersllc.com
    347-682-5727

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Strategic

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Send to TCF. I just did a 1.2 million dollar advance with them this week. Allen@trustcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Why not do a term loan against the property no PPP .
    any equity?

Quote Originally Posted by randyw View Post
    Does anybody know of a good quality LENDER (not a broker or super broker) that can fund deals of one million ($1,000,000) and up? I have a hotel that does 800k per month in credit card volume alone and wants a one million dollar loan. Must be a 12 to 18 month deal. Everything about the client is good. Personal credit, bank statements, etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

There's a lot of people that would do that. We can do that. I messaged you.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by randyw View Post
    Randy,

I have a couple of sources that can get this done at premium pricing that will be as close to a conventional term loan rate as possible but still structured as our industry's product.

I can get it closed and we can split the commission 30/70 (30% to me and 70% to you). You can also have any renewal commission off of the client as well, basically after this initial transaction you will take over full ownership of the client with the lender in particular.

Let me know if you wanted me to work the deal for you, thanks.

i can definitely put numbers in front of you
    direct lender

wmurphy@everlastingcapital.com 80k in your pocket if deal closes at a million shoot me an email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Credit Cash will fund from 150K up to 3MM. I don't know what their current terms are, but historically they only went out 12 months.
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing

Was this deal funded?
    Last edited by CO1; 04-04-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

No million dollar deal funds in two days. There is so much more due diligence than you can even believe. We had to call all of the merchants UCC's to let them know we would subordinate and this alone took 7-14 days.

Member Reputation points: 10

Can do 1 Million Plus . . . In House. Please send to isosubmissions@platinumrfg.com
    Sincerely ,

Corey Cicero

VP Of Partner Relations

P: 866-905-5444 | F: 866-395-8140

348 RXR Plaza, Uniondale, NY 11556

CCicero@PlatinumRFG.com

www.platinumrapidfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Dean Landis- President

Entrepreneur Growth Capital www.egcap.com | Credit Cash www.credit-cash.com

505 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022

Tel: 212-838-4840 x 303 | Fax: 212-838-4820

ARF does too

BFS ARF and maybe Stategic I have been told from a few brokers -

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Strategic Funding Source can definitely do $1 million+ deals

Biz2Credit. Let me know 80/20 split

WBL can do 1 million plus deals, as long as the collateral supports it! Feel free to email me at cpepe@wbl.com for additional details.

Member Reputation points: 3332

I need help with loans over 1 million as well. It seems everybody wants business owners to conform to rape before any money will change hands. I have 2 clients a solar company and a merchandising company that need 3 million and 5 to 7 million. Great numbers on both companies, taxes,P&L, balance sheets and all. But these companies will NOT take a MCA product or anything that resembles one. Neither have had cash advances. If there is someone that can offer a term sheet in less than 3 months without taking DNA form each employee, I'd love to work with someone on this deal. THESE DEALS CANNOT BE SHOPPED AT ALL...I can partner with a broker on a DIRECT LENDER DEAL but not otherwise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Have you considered Factoring

Quote Originally Posted by BSCI 504 View Post
    I need help with loans over 1 million as well. It seems everybody wants business owners to conform to rape before any money will change hands. I have 2 clients a solar company and a merchandising company that need 3 million and 5 to 7 million. Great numbers on both companies, taxes,P&L, balance sheets and all. But these companies will NOT take a MCA product or anything that resembles one. Neither have had cash advances. If there is someone that can offer a term sheet in less than 3 months without taking DNA form each employee, I'd love to work with someone on this deal. THESE DEALS CANNOT BE SHOPPED AT ALL...I can partner with a broker on a DIRECT LENDER DEAL but not otherwise.
    We provide flexible working capital solutions in the form of factoring. Perhaps we can help. The size will not be a problem and we move fast. Call me at 561-623-1872

We have done many MCA products(split,daily,hybrid) for people over a million several times over. It's the way you approach them is key. Product knowledge is key for them to understand. Plus a guy that does a million or more appreciates it more when you meet them face to face- i have flown to many different states to getting a deal done. . Example: When we funded $3mm to a manufactured back car dealership via his C.C. sales of holding back 98% on a direct split it was only 2% of his over all gross on a yearly basis. The guy at first was of course hesitant but once explained to him- he understood it; an now is a repeat customer!! The dealership is now number 1 in its area!! So it's how you present yourself and how you do it is important.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by BSCI 504 View Post
    We have a solid Revolving Line of Credit Programs based on receivables. Not a factoring program rates from 6-18%.
    Annual sales must be min of $10M
    LOC amounts from $2-$10M
    Must have collateral such as Inventory and Receivables
    My investors come meet your people face to face for each transaction.
    Company must be profitable and growth mode
    bzuniga@omegafund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

randyw - We can help you out. Shoot me an email at nathaniel@instatfundllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Shoot me an email nathaniel@instafundllc.com