Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 79

ISO Brokers beware on your deals.

Yellowstone stay far far away it will be a waste of your time... Especially any ISO broker's that want to send in submissions. I’m just saying that will fund your client/merchant just send your deals into them, they are so full of themselves. They claim that they will do any deal. As soon as you submit the file into them they never get back to you. When you do it's already in-house. I'd sent them 14 deals because one of their staff was asking for my business on my C & D paper. Guess what I was told all of them were in-house. Now that being said I've was working another ISO he sent them deal with all false documents to see what would happen? No surprise the deal was in-house really... No B.S. I can’t make this up even if I wanted to. The merchant never existed.. Yellowstone are bottom feeders and will say and do whatever to take your data and fund the merchant behind your back. You will lose your merchant as a client as well as your commissions. You'll end up sending a dozen deals to these nut cases and all you will get Zero results. Throughout the process they'll lead you on and make you think you are really going to get something accomplish. But at the end of day they will tell you that your merchant is in-house with another ISO or the merchant didn't qualify and it's always "underwriting's" fault. Smoke & Mirrors... And, that's it! I made it very clear to my sales rep’s over 30 between our three offices. Do not send them anymore deals. We will work the file on our platform going forward.
    If anyone is looking for another lender to assist them in getting something done. I will gladly recommend other lenders that can do the same if you are looking to place a hard deal to do. Just send an IM or email.

Ouch

I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with Yellowstone and I send them much more than 14 DEALS A WEEK.(14 total isn't a lot considering you have 30 reps and 3 offices and I'm sure a good portion of your deal flow is c and d paper) I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience with them but the claims you're making are slanderous and unfounded against them. You should PM isaacdstern on here and maybe some clarity can be brought to the matter. I believe this is a better approach than making the statements you made against a company that has been in the industry for a while and has a good reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePat View Post
    Yellowstone stay far far away it will be a waste of your time... Especially any ISO broker's that want to send in submissions. I’m just saying that will fund your client/merchant just send your deals into them, they are so full of themselves. They claim that they will do any deal. As soon as you submit the file into them they never get back to you. When you do it's already in-house. I'd sent them 14 deals because one of their staff was asking for my business on my C & D paper. Guess what I was told all of them were in-house. Now that being said I've was working another ISO he sent them deal with all false documents to see what would happen? No surprise the deal was in-house really... No B.S. I can’t make this up even if I wanted to. The merchant never existed.. Yellowstone are bottom feeders and will say and do whatever to take your data and fund the merchant behind your back. You will lose your merchant as a client as well as your commissions. You'll end up sending a dozen deals to these nut cases and all you will get Zero results. Throughout the process they'll lead you on and make you think you are really going to get something accomplish. But at the end of day they will tell you that your merchant is in-house with another ISO or the merchant didn't qualify and it's always "underwriting's" fault. Smoke & Mirrors... And, that's it! I made it very clear to my sales rep’s over 30 between our three offices. Do not send them anymore deals. We will work the file on our platform going forward.
    If anyone is looking for another lender to assist them in getting something done. I will gladly recommend other lenders that can do the same if you are looking to place a hard deal to do. Just send an IM or email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Just got a notification on my phone... Oh snap! It's my bank letting me know I just got another deposit from YSC.

YSC does do declines and high risk files and I get a lot of work done with them for merchants who aren't perfect. I know when something is in house and when it gets released etc. I work with other ISOs and team up with YSC and get stuff done! You can't take one persons situation and base your future experience on it.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

I work with YSC funding 10-15 merchants a month. Avi always shoots straight.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

This sounds like you need to establish yourself better because we do alot of business with Yellowstone. We work with Juan and he gets it done over there. If they are telling you the deal is in house then you should get better files. Yellowstone does business with so many Isos, agents and more if they don't get back to you follow up until they curse you out or stop picking up for you. Send your yellowstone files to us we can get it done for you we have a great relationship with them and about 80 other lenders.

Member Reputation points: 686 CannonCap's Avatar

I deal with Dru and everything goes smoothly, never any issues. You sound fishy there JoePat!

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Btw- why are you using Yellowstone if you are a direct lender and want others to submit their deals to you instead of Yellowstone? Why don't you just find your own deals in house?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

:d:d:d
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 03-30-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! JoePat feel free to reach out to me anytime if you want to discuss the specifics. Here is my cell number 917-743-8369

Have a great weekend everyone

Just for the record all that have had a good experience YSC. I am glad that its working for you. I am just stating my dilemma with them. Henry at YSC is calling my office and sending an their ISO agreement every now and then asking for our C-D paper. So I gave him the benefit of doubt. Max get's on the with one of my sales rep's and said why are we sending deals to Henry? Max is stating he is the ISO relations manager for my office. I tried to explain to him this past Friday what was sent to us and a few deals that we had forward to YSC. Max was irate using profanity which is totally unprofessional. This isn't the way to ask for deals and to build business relationship with RFG or anyone else that they want to get more deal flow. ROC Funding Group we are direct lenders and can underwrite our own files. But anyone in this business will completely understand that money fluctuates every day. Maybe I don't have the best rate that day? The lender affiliate's in my companies portfolio might have capital that they weren't able to allocate for their month end, instead of getting hit with capital charges and interest known to affect their profit and loss. Intern we will get the capital at a discount which we will past on to the merchant. For example Mortgage rates are based on the 10 Year Note U.S. Treasury Bond and move on the Index every day. ROC Funding Group will syndicate with various lenders because many lenders don't want to hold the whole advance. Issac just so you know I did ask to speak with you. Your staff refuse to put you on the phone.

Hi Bill,

I Don't know where you're getting the information from? ROC Funding Group are direct lenders. Since your office is a hop skip and jump in Staten Island. Swing by our office anytime I'll be glad to show you around. http://www.rocfundinggroup.com/

Joe-here is my cell number again...feel free to reach out anytime, thanks!

917-743-8369

I would never steal your deals. I am with YSC for over three years I am one of the tops guys here. I treat this company with a ton of respect as if it were my own. Please believe that. JoePat I apologize for the lack of communication And disrespect Friday afternoon. I will call you fist thing In morning and work this out with you.

Too funny
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 03-30-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Amanda, why are you putting in your two cent's into this matter. When you have an ISO agreement with my company ROC Funding Group. I would recommend that you go terminate our agreement and shop your deals else where.

Bill,

You're Wrong again... it's very obvious you still don't know what your talking about. ROC Funding Group's corp office is 260 Christopher Lane. The Bank of America Bldg.
    Since you are on South Ave and less then 5 min. I gave you an open invitation to stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePat View Post
    Bill,

You're Wrong again... it's very obvious you still don't know what your talking about. ROC Funding Group's corp office is 260 Christopher Lane. The Bank of America Bldg.
    Since you are on South Ave and less then 5 min. I gave you an open invitation to stop by.

Joe I know Joe and John relax man. Keep pounding those phones cause what I heard from Mike lord knows you need it.

looking for some more bottom feeders company have a deal makes about 30k owes 7 k