Business Backer
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business Backer

Out of Ohio - Broker or direct funder? Seem to have very competitive factor rates.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by Advancepro View Post
    Out of Ohio - Broker or direct funder? Seem to have very competitive factor rates.
    They have good pricing...not sure how often they actually offer it to anyone. For a merchant to qualify for their best pricing their average bank balance needs to be 20% of their gross sales, which is a little ridiculous.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

TBB is good people, we have worked with them for over 5 years

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

direct funder. good people. Jim Salters the CEO is a stand up guy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

I've worked with them off and on for years. Excellent company. Love their add on renewal option. Double factoring good clients can be insulting.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Direct, but have an in house sales team

Member Reputation points: 19 thudson's Avatar

Thank you for your interest in The Business Backer. We are a direct lender with 12 month factors as low as 1.18. We have lowered our bank balance requirements for this pricing from 20% down to 5% and have now increased our loan size to $300K. Please contact me for more information on starting or strengthening a relationship with TBB today!!
    Last edited by thudson; 03-14-2015 at 09:13 PM.
    Ty Hudson
    Director of ISO Relations
    The Business Backer
    thudson@businessbacker.com
    678-209-1365

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Good group but a pain that they require their own completed application for review. Cannot use generic application

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    Good group but a pain that they require their own completed application for review. Cannot use generic application
    This is not true as we have accepted any app....but the even better news is that we have now moved to a portal for an instant decision on your applications to help expedite the process. I can introduce you to our portal whenever you are ready.

Feel free to contact me with any questions on our products, policies or procedures. I am always glad to clear up any mis-conceptions or bad information. We are a company growing in size and support and constantly adapting to better serve the needs of our ISO's and our merchants!! Thanks again for the opportunity to share.
    Last edited by thudson; 03-14-2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Ty Hudson
    The Business Backer
    678-209-1365

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Glad to hear that. last time I used BB they wanted everything on their own application, but I must say that was over 8 months ago that we did a deal. Difficult deal but BB got it done at great rate. Happy to hear things are getting better. Will look into it again

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thudson View Post
    This is not true as we have accepted any app....but the even better news is that we have now moved to a portal for an instant decision on your applications to help expedite the process. I can introduce you to our portal whenever you are ready.

Feel free to contact me with any questions on our products, policies or procedures. I am always glad to clear up any mis-conceptions or bad information. We are a company growing in size and support and constantly adapting to better serve the needs of our ISO's and our merchants!! Thanks again for the opportunity to share.

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    Glad to hear that. last time I used BB they wanted everything on their own application, but I must say that was over 8 months ago that we did a deal. Difficult deal but BB got it done at great rate. Happy to hear things are getting better. Will look into it again

thanks
    Thanks for another look Omega...

For those of you who do not know us, in addition to your basic merchants, we will also consider professionals (accountants, attorneys, and insurance agents) as well as consulting and property management companies. We offer weekly payments as well as seasonal repayment plans for those that qualify.

To enhance your success with greater merchant options, we also offer and add-on product that works like a line of credit so that your merchant can obtain additional funds without refinancing the initial/current balance. We are definitely worth looking into...
    Ty Hudson
    The Business Backer
    678-209-1365

Thanks for another look Omega...

For those of you who do not know us, in addition to your basic merchants, we will also consider professionals (accountants, attorneys, and insurance agents) as well as consulting and property management companies. We offer weekly payments as well as seasonal repayment plans for those that qualify.

To enhance your success with greater merchant options, we also offer and add-on product that works like a line of credit so that your merchant can obtain additional funds without refinancing the initial/current balance. We are definitely worth looking into...
    Hello there, is the add-on something they have to sign a paper for before the initial deal? got a couple of deals with you guys and I'd like to have that in mind as I wasn't aware before :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
    Hello there, is the add-on something they have to sign a paper for before the initial deal? got a couple of deals with you guys and I'd like to have that in mind as I wasn't aware before :x
    There is nothing that must be signed up front, it is our standard program to offer an add-on on all deals at time of renewal. We will gladly take a look at your deals in question to determine options for your merchants. Thank you for the opportunity to share.
    Ty Hudson
    The Business Backer
    678-209-1365

Do you buy out existing advances and if so what does the merchant have to net ?

Quote Originally Posted by WALLFUND View Post
    Do you buy out existing advances and if so what does the merchant have to net ?
    We will payoff up to two competitor balances for up to $40K. Due to the excessive interest on interest beyond $40K, that is our max. The merchant must net 50% of the funded amount. If the single balance competitor balance is above $40K, we will look at a side by side position where cash flows support the additional payment. Great question, thank you for the chance to elaborate.
    Ty Hudson
    The Business Backer
    678-209-1365

We will payoff up to two competitor balances for up to $40K. Due to the excessive interest on interest beyond $40K, that is our max. The merchant must net 50% of the funded amount. If the single balance competitor balance is above $40K, we will look at a side by side position where cash flows support the additional payment. Great question, thank you for the chance to elaborate.
    Updating the prior post, things have changed for the better today.... We will no longer require that a competitor balance be 50% paid down in order to be paid off. We just need 2 or fewer balances to be at least 31 days old, less than $40K and for an approved amount where the merchant can net 50/50. We continue to try to make you more successful in your sales opportunities and look forward to the additional business that this will bring.
    Ty Hudson
    The Business Backer
    678-209-1365