LendMark Capital Group
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 20

LendMark Capital Group

Hi Daily Funder,

We would like to introduce ourselves.

LendMark Capital has assisted over 10,000 small business owners get working capital for their business.

We'd be proud to help you.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Hi Lendmark,

10,000? wow, that's a lot of deals. Are you guys a funder or broker? You guys are in new york?

Hi Sean yes we are based out of New York.
    We do various things from funding our own deals to syndications with other lenders and brokering out deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

i have been seeing left and right. Companies that do this as LendMark, "funding our own deals to syndications with other lenders and brokering out deals. " NYC is the capital hub for MCC. Finacial Capital of the World !!

Just in the building where my office is located, there are 2 other MCA related companies besides me (that I know of). In the previous place I worked, there were 2 or 3 other MCA companies there on the same floor. It's incredible how many ISOs there are in NYC, with the majority being in midtown, downtown, and in Brooklyn. Long Island is also pretty heavy with MCA.

Its amazing, How each of these companies all eat at the end of the day, and yet everyone gets some sort of submission, the market is saturated but yet its going well, but sometimes what gets me is how i get the same submission form 4 other ISO's and sometimes with different accounts, and people shopping.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    i have been seeing left and right. Companies that do this as LendMark, "funding our own deals to syndications with other lenders and brokering out deals. " NYC is the capital hub for MCC. Finacial Capital of the World !!
    I think you meant NYC is the capital hub for MCA, although MCC is also located there.

I think much like any other industry, you will find there are unique regions that have little bubbles of industry as a result of people breaking off from a BIG entity and growing smaller shops. Behind NYC, south Florida, Long Island, central Connecticut, LA/Orange County. I'm still hoping someone can start a big time operation out of Hawaii so I can justify taking a couple of "meetings" out there.

There was 1 guy that I used to deal with in Hawaii but the closed down like 1 year ago.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Just in the building where my office is located, there are 2 other MCA related companies besides me (that I know of). In the previous place I worked, there were 2 or 3 other MCA companies there on the same floor. It's incredible how many ISOs there are in NYC, with the majority being in midtown, downtown, and in Brooklyn. Long Island is also pretty heavy with MCA.
    Well, when the majority of "ISO's" are 5-10 person shops, bunching up in the same building might help, not hurt

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

I am sure the Atlanta area is heavy with ISO's since ex Advance Me employees probably start up small shops there.

Non of these new companies that just started make it for long, you need to really know what your doing in this business in order to make it profitable, i have seen countless of mca offices fail.

Does your company file UCC's because I have never seen Lendmark on any UCC's?

we usually do on deals over 75k.

I never heard of you, nor seen any UCC fillings with your company.

I never heard of you, nor seen any UCC fillings with your company.
    so many companies do NOT file UCC's today to keep the vermin cold callers off their deals these days....not filing a UCC or not seeing their UCC filed only means they are relatively new....nothing more, nothing less

This is true. Check this story out. I was working for a company and we had a non-classy business approacher so he over heard that our company was going to shut down, so he ended up buying all of our UCC's and called with our name and our app. and made a killing.

This is true. Check this story out. I was working for a company and we had a non-classy business approacher so he over heard that our company was going to shut down, so he ended up buying all of our UCC's and called with our name and our app. and made a killing.
    Several small ISOs have used inside knowledge about a funder going under to make a fortune.

This guy has done it to 2 other companies other than ours.

This guy has done it to 2 other companies other than ours.
    Nothing wrong with that. you were going out of business. Vultures pick off carcasses. that is what they do